Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

If they told you to stop, maybe your levels are fine. I know some ladies stay on them for 10-12 weeks. You might double check.

No, last week I finally called them at like 3:20pm. I was like - hello, really do you not know I'm waiting by the phone like teenage girl!

Ok they've called. My number went up to 323. Which is quadruple what it was before - 84. Now, I was excited about this but the nurse said this was still a little slow; however, the numbers are doing what their supposed to.

Initially she said to go for an u/s at 6 1/2 weeks but then changed it to 6 weeks to ensure its not ectopic. Why did she have to freak me out like that? Now I have to wait 8 long days!!!

Omgthats awesome!!! It gives me hope!! I dont see why it would be an ectopic?! Do you have any signs?

No signs of anything negative which I thought people with ectopic are in pain. Now I'm going to be googling it like crazy. :wacko:

I was so happy with the number so dang that nurse for bursting my bubble!:grr:

No signs of anything negative which I thought people with ectopic are in pain. Now I'm going to be googling it like crazy. :wacko:

I was so happy with the number so dang that nurse for bursting my bubble!:grr:

How are you doing hockey? I've been reading a little about ectopic since I have low betas as well, and since you were doubling, I don't think you have an ectopic!!

I'm doing much better today Roxanne. After googling like a crazy person last night and getting scared half to death, I called my sister-in-law who's a nurse in the Labor and Delivery Ward. She made me feel alot better. She also asked one of the doctors there regarding the low betas and he said that they are rising as they should and to not stress on it. An ultrasound next week will be very helpful.

Then I spoke to a different nurse at my clinic and she said - they were not concerned with ectopic but it is a slim possibility. I was like - that would have been helpful to know yesterday!

Roxanne - when do you go back for a 2nd beta?

Well thats good :D

Yeh theres always a slim chance of ectopic, misscarriage, anything, but they don't need to remind us that just because!!

I go back thursday morning!! Took the day off tomorrow because I've been having suck a hard time concentrating on work since I got the results!! I need a day off then I go thursday after my beta and then I'm off for 4 day weekend!! :) Hope fully I will have good news for the weekend!!

I thought I was out because since yesterday afternoonish I didnt have anymore symptomes but they came back this morning.. My head is going like crazy!! I think ill go buy a test tonight and test tomorrow morning!!

I've been googling like crazy as well with the low betas, some are encouraging!!

When you had your 84 how many dpo were or dpt?

Sounds like a good rest of the week for you! A nice 4 day weekend to celebrate your great hcg level Thursday!!

My 84 was when I was 17DPO and the 323 was at 20DPO. There are lots of success stories out there - you just have to search for them! There is a girl on here who had an initial beta somewhere between 5 and 25 (they wouldn't tell her) and she just gave birth last week. :happydance:

Sounds like a good rest of the week for you! A nice 4 day weekend to celebrate your great hcg level Thursday!!

My 84 was when I was 17DPO and the 323 was at 20DPO. There are lots of success stories out there - you just have to search for them! There is a girl on here who had an initial beta somewhere between 5 and 25 (they wouldn't tell her) and she just gave birth last week. :happydance:

Thats awesome news!! Love hearing those success stories!! Last night had a rough night was very down but this morning, DH helped me to remain positive so I feel better even though I'm worried, I'm better then last night!! And your one of them that I think is a good exemple with the low beta!!:)

I was at 18dpo when I got my 82.4 so we're not that far!! I hope I get atleast 240 thursday!!!!!! [-o<

Thats awesome news!! Love hearing those success stories!! Last night had a rough night was very down but this morning, DH helped me to remain positive so I feel better even though I'm worried, I'm better then last night!! And your one of them that I think is a good exemple with the low beta!!:)

I was at 18dpo when I got my 82.4 so we're not that far!! I hope I get atleast 240 thursday!!!!!! [-o<

Its definitely easy to get down about it when you see so many ladies with sky high numbers but when you do the research - it really comes down to the doubling of the numbers and not so much for each individual number.

Come on Thursday! :happydance:

I agree. There is still plenty of chance for the little one. Sending you big hugs hockey!

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. I want to see my little blueberry again!

Keep those betas rising!!!

Good luck with scan nosaint

Noasaint - are you going for another scan tomorrow???

Yep, another scan by RE. Then if all is well I see the regular OB next week. Both me and DH can't sleep before betas and scans. Send some prayers if you can ladies! Need to see a nice strong heartbeat again tomorrow.

Made a huge mistake and ate one of DH's chicken nuggets tonight. YUCK!!!! I just can't stand the taste of chicken anymore and that used to be my main protein. Cannot believe how tired I am today, I must've yawned twice an hour all day at work.

I know exactly what you meant by the nurse bursting your bubble. That happened in my IUI cycle and I was completely not prepared for it and broke down into a blubbering mess. You are holding it together pretty well and it's encouraging.

Oh no - I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat chicken - its totally my favorite food! Sending lots of prayers your way for a perfect scan tomorrow and strong little beat! :flower:

AFM - I continue to POAS because its the only thing I can do right now. After staying away for a couple of days, I tested again and my test line is darker than the control line! That's definitely progress!!:happydance:

Oh no - I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat chicken - its totally my favorite food! Sending lots of prayers your way for a perfect scan tomorrow and strong little beat! :flower:

AFM - I continue to POAS because its the only thing I can do right now. After staying away for a couple of days, I tested again and my test line is darker than the control line! That's definitely progress!!:happydance:

Thats awesome hockey!!!:) gives me hope :)
I will test tomorrow morning!! So nervous!!

GL noasaint tomorrow!!:)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"