Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

i find lots of things dont taste right anymore. LOVED the butter chicken from trader joes.. now it is so so. nothing is full on gross to me but.. meh havent eaten today. was queasy before but now i just dont feel like it

I tested this morning, havnt tested since last wednesday!! Last wednesday was a first response and this morning a cheaper one at the drug store and my lines are still there very visible but not as dark as the permanent line!! I think its a good sign since monday my beta was at 82 if it would of went down, my lines would be alot lighter!! Omg I go tomorrow!!!

good luck roxane!!! :hugs: good luck hockey!!! :hugs:
praying for a good scan noasaint!! :hugs:

I'm 8dp3dt today and I think I'm going to go crazy waiting for beta on Monday.... when do you guys think it's a good idea to test? I didn't want to until Friday at least but I'm going nuts.... what do you all think? :shrug:

Friday would put you at 10dp3dt which is 13dpo. That's the day I first tested and I got a line. :bfp:

I would wait until Friday but definitely would need to know before the weekend! :happydance::happydance:

Lots of baby dust to you and your growing bean(s)! :dust::dust:

i got a pos at 6dp5dt but it was super faint.. and twins. downside to testing early... may be false neg, downside to waiting.,, you have to trust the results.. fingers crossed for you =)

thanks drsquid!
I'm worried that if I see a + it's the trigger still in my system... and if I see a - I'll be heart broken.... oh boy :wacko:

it is super unlikely to be a trigger at this point. you take the trigger about 1.5 days before retrieval and you are 11 days after transfer. 10,000 units rarely lasts beyond 10 days (usually decreases by 1000 a day).

I did mine 13dpo and it wasnt that faint! Clear that it was positive and I did it at night!
GL

thanks girls...
I think I'll start testing tomorrow morning. I will keep you all posted!!!
:hugs:

Roxane- I cannot be sure, I think it was 14. Will see if I have it written down anywhere. X

Just did another FRER because I was not satisfied with my cheaper one of this morning and the line is as dark as it can be!!!!:) yeh!!! I feel more confident now!!!

Congrats Roxane!!!!! That's amazing. Can't wait to hear your beta tomorrow.

Good luck Wana, sending sticky embryo vibes your way.

We saw our little one again today. I would post pic but they are super blurry and fuzzy, you can't even make out the blob. The office was running an entire hour late :( The wait was excruciating and we both ended up missing two hours of work in the middle of the day. Oh well. Strong heartbeat of 120 and I'm now measuring 7w2d so only a few days off. Got released from the RE today, it's kinda sad actually. I will miss the office staff. Once we hit 12w I think I'm going to send them a fruit basket or something to say thank you for all they did. We are just so thankful to be pregnant at our ages with our first try at IVF.

I've been looking up places for 3D/4D ultrasounds in my area since my insurance won't pay for them. There's a place within walking distance and they seem to have the best package rate. I can't wait to get to 15 weeks or so and then I can see if we can have one done.

Awesome hb!!!:) happy everything is going well for you!!:)

noa- sorry bout the blurry.. i know the feeling.. my group pic today was blurry

new pics in my sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"