Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Noasaint - so glad the scan went well and you are released to see a regular OBGYN. That's a scary and exciting step all at the same time!! Congrats!!!

Roxanne - so happy you tested again! Your going to have a great number tomorrow!!

Just waiting for the results now!!!! [-o<

Woke up in the middle of the night with heartburns and nausea!! Must be a sign!! Or it's just because I've been hungry every night this week around 9-9h30 and go to bed not long after, which is probably not good to eat right before bed!! If it wasnt for the fact that I am pregnant and it's probably the baby saying he's hungry, I wouldnt eat at that time but I can't ignore what he's telling me ;)

thanks noasaint!! I'm glad everything is going well with you! you are almost 8 weeks! wow, time does fly. How much are those 3D pics?

ok ladies, I POAS this morning..... 9dt3dt...

Attachments

• hcg 9dp3dt.jpg
    hcg 9dp3dt.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
Looks like 2 lines to me! Congrats!! When is your beta scheduled? Monday?

Don't worry!! It's very positive now and you are still a little early and arnt those the ones that people say you can't trust a negative cause alot of times they are negative but really its a positive?! But you have a positive so thats a VERY good sign!!! :)

thank you!!! :hugs: I really hope so. I can't wait for Monday!!

hey, it's 10:30 here.... almost 11!!! GL xxxx

no not yet!!! I'm thinking this could be a bad news that's why it's taking a while?! My phone rang, thought it was them, my heart stopped but it wasnt even them!!

no Roxane, I think no news good news.. you'll see!!!! :hugs:

You just put a smile on my face!! My clinic use to say that all the time!! I forgot about that. I just called and left a message to tell them to call me no matter what. Maybe they don't call if everything is good!! But I'm freaking out here maybe for nothing!! lol

Ladies, its at 294!!!!!!!! 294!!!!!!! Youpiiii!!!:)

I dont even go for another one, next is the u/s in 2 weeks but they will call to schedule that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->