Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Ladies, its at 294!!!!!!!! 294!!!!!!! Youpiiii!!!:)

I dont even go for another one, next is the u/s in 2 weeks but they will call to schedule that!!

Yeah Roxanne! That's awesome!!! That definitely more then doubled!! :happydance::happydance:

The fact they don't want you to come back for another and just go straight to u/s makes me feel tons better since we have similar numbers.

Great news today! Well worth the wait. Congrats Roxanne! You are preggo!!

I dont even go for another one, next is the u/s in 2 weeks but they will call to schedule that!!

Yeah Roxanne! That's awesome!!! That definitely more then doubled!! :happydance::happydance:

The fact they don't want you to come back for another and just go straight to u/s makes me feel tons better since we have similar numbers.

Thank you, such a relief, when I called DH I j ust cried of relief!! Now I'm going to have to try to not stress until the u/s!! I need to stop googling!! Everywhere I see except some odd ones, indicated that low beta's is because of ectopic or misscarriage!! Can't wait for your u/s either!!! :) GL!!

Thank you, such a relief, when I called DH I j ust cried of relief!! Now I'm going to have to try to not stress until the u/s!! I need to stop googling!! Everywhere I see except some odd ones, indicated that low beta's is because of ectopic or misscarriage!! Can't wait for your u/s either!!! :) GL!!

Did your doctor seemed concerned at all or say that your numbers were still low? When will your u/s be?

Did your doctor seemed concerned at all or say that your numbers were still low? When will your u/s be?

No, they were still not gonna tell me the #'s, all they said is everything is good, next step is the u/s and the secretary will call you to schedule that. I'm the one again who asked what was the #.. If I wouldnt of ever been on this blog, I would have never known to ask about the #'s!! It's positive, it's going up!! that's all that counts!! We are driving ourselves nuts over this because we compare to others!! Everybody is different!! We'll be ok!! :)

Absolutely Roxanne - which is why they don't tell you the numbers. Its just stress that we don't need to have!

Congratulations!! Now relax and enjoy!!

Absolutely Roxanne - which is why they don't tell you the numbers. Its just stress that we don't need to have!

Congratulations!! Now relax and enjoy!!

Thank you, and you too!! You'll see your little bean in just a few more days!! :) Have a good weekend.. no more googling! ;)

so I did a FRER this afternoon.... here's the picture. Again, this is 9dp3dt.

photo.jpg

Congrats Wana!!!! So happy for you.

Roxane, your betas are higher than mine were so you're definitely doing just fine.

Drsquid, your blobs look like babies now!! Very cute.

Congrats Wana!!!! So happy for you.

Roxane, your betas are higher than mine were so you're definitely doing just fine.

Drsquid, your blobs look like babies now!! Very cute.

Thx!! Its very good to know that others are like me and they are doing fine :) xo

Fantastic news Roxane. I'm do thrilled for you.

Are we waiting on anybody else to test?

August 21st? Holy cow!! That's going to be a long wait!!!

How are you feeling? Are you feeling any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->