Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Yeh I know!
I still have my menstrual cramps on and off, bbs hurt on and off as well, im super tired and Im ALWAYS hungry like I always feel like my stomach is empty! I have a fast metabolism but now is just crazy! Oh and still constipated!!
You?

rox- preg mentioni got lots of cramps at around 8 weeks. i think is just like kids.. they go through growth spurts. i had more problems early with feeling like i was hungry then not really being able to eat much. (heh still early so... earlier). still only occasionally feeling a smidge ick. super cranky and emotional today for the first time. congrats again end mention

How is everybody doing??

Im in quebec city visiting some friends we walked for 20 min and I could handle myself anymore so I told them to keep going so I am now sitting on a bench by myself! Dh was gonna stay with me but I told him to go!! My lower back is killing me and legs are just exhausted!!

Also cried watching canada win a gold medal this morning! Lol

Take care ladies!! xo

Yeh I know!
I still have my menstrual cramps on and off, bbs hurt on and off as well, im super tired and Im ALWAYS hungry like I always feel like my stomach is empty! I have a fast metabolism but now is just crazy! Oh and still constipated!!
You?

I've had sore ans sensitive nipples for awhile but kind of lightened up here lately? Hope that's not a bad sign? Sure could use some MS to sure things up!

No dont worry!! I heard it can come and go all the time!!

hello ladies! :hi:

I went for my beta this morning, the results came back positive! beta was 454 (13dp3dt) the nurse said that was a good number and next beta is on Wednesday. I am so nervous!!! :wacko:

hello ladies! :hi:

I went for my beta this morning, the results came back positive! beta was 454 (13dp3dt) the nurse said that was a good number and next beta is on Wednesday. I am so nervous!!! :wacko:

That is a fantastic number Wana b! Can't wait to hear how high it is in a couple day!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope so hockey!!!! I think to myself: enjoy each moment and take it all one step at a time... I'm still so scared, you know? it seems so unreal....

what my beta was? i didnt have a 16day one but... 15dpo was 349 and 19dpo was 1389

Good luck with your ultrasound today Hockey!!!! :) Can't wait to hear back from you!!
What time is your u/s at?

I'm getting really worried.. has anyone here ever had an ectopic?
I'm almost 6 weeks and yesterday I started having very mild pain on my left side... very very mild, it's just there enough to freak me out!! I think I even felt this before when I was not even pregnant but now it is there pretty much all the time.. could it be ectopic or cyst?

Should I call my dr and ask to have my scan earlier?!

Hope everybody is doing good!! xo

Good luck with your ultrasound today Hockey!!!! :) Can't wait to hear back from you!!

I'm almost 6 weeks and yesterday I started having very mild pain on my left side... very very mild, it's just there enough to freak me out!! I think I even felt this before when I was not even pregnant but now it is there pretty much all the time.. could it be ectopic or cyst?

Thanks Roxanne! Appt is 3:15 this afternoon.

I had something similar to what your describing last week. Just a dull ache on my lower left side. Very mild but enough to make the mind go crazy! I ended up calling my sister-in-law who's a labor and delivery nurse - she said if it was ectopic, it would be much stronger pain.

She said the ache is probably due to the uterus stretching or sore ovary from the IVF stimulation.

Strangely enough - a few days later, I had the same ache only on the right side.

If you feel more significant pain - definitely call your doctor of if you feel sharp pain in your shoulder (not sure why but that's what I've been told).

Thanks Roxanne! Appt is 3:15 this afternoon.

I had something similar to what your describing last week. Just a dull ache on my lower left side. Very mild but enough to make the mind go crazy! I ended up calling my sister-in-law who's a labor and delivery nurse - she said if it was ectopic, it would be much stronger pain.

She said the ache is probably due to the uterus stretching or sore ovary from the IVF stimulation.

Strangely enough - a few days later, I had the same ache only on the right side.

If you feel more significant pain - definitely call your doctor of if you feel sharp pain in your shoulder (not sure why but that's what I've been told).

Thank you so much for this info!!! :) I think I can relax then!!:) It's really mild so I think it's ok!!

GL today!!! :D

Hockey, it is 3:00 here!!! You are probably getting ready for your u/s!!! Thinking of you!!! :) xo

A little over an hour and I will hopefully have some idea of what's going on inside!!

My stomach is in knots right now!!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

A little over an hour and I will hopefully have some idea of what's going on inside!!

My stomach is in knots right now!!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

oh, what time is it where you are?

I know it must be nerve racking but you'll finally know if everything is ok and I have a good feeling about this!:) :dust:[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->