Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

I'm central time zone so its only 2:20 right now. Less than an hour to go!

Roxane...I also had the same mild pains and AF like cramps up till week 7.

Good luck hockey, thinking of you

Oh ok so I will think of you at 4:15 here!! Best of luck everythink will go wonderful!!:) cant wait to hear from you!!:) xo

Thx noasaint, its very assuring coming from other ladies who had lower betas like me and hockey!!:)

Oh that was the longest wait ever! I sat in the doctors office for 45 minutes before going into the exam room!!

But it was worth the wait!! Not only did we see a beautiful, very small sac - we also saw a heart beat!! That was just amazing!!! Now I finally feel like I can say I'm PREGNANT!!!

:dance::yipee::wohoo:

Oh that was the longest wait ever! I sat in the doctors office for 45 minutes before going into the exam room!!

But it was worth the wait!! Not only did we see a beautiful, very small sac - we also saw a heart beat!! That was just amazing!!! Now I finally feel like I can say I'm PREGNANT!!!

:dance::yipee::wohoo:

That is fantastic news hockey!!!! So so so happy for you!!!!!:) congrats!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: congrats hockey!!!!!!!!!! so glad everything went well!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so what's next? are you off to regular OBGYN visits?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: congrats hockey!!!!!!!!!! so glad everything went well!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have to wait to hear from my regular doc today to see how we proceed. The doc yesterday though I may come back one more time before being officially released. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have to wait to hear from my regular doc today to see how we proceed. The doc yesterday though I may come back one more time before being officially released. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is awesome hockey!! So happy for you!! And it also gives me hope!:)

P.S. Like the ticker!!;)

Roxanne, the doc I saw yesterday didn't seem that concerned about the betas after he heard they were more than doubling.

So let's both of us add to the low beta success stories!!!

Roxanne, the doc I saw yesterday didn't seem that concerned about the betas after he heard they were more than doubling.

So let's both of us add to the low beta success stories!!!

Yes!!! :)
Can't wait for scan.. still 13 sleeps!!! :wacko:

so happy for you hockey! :hugs:
did they give you a picture of the scan?

No they didn't. I should have asked but I was just dumbfounded with everything and my mind was mush!! Hopefully next time!

I hear you! I would have been the same way. When is the next sono then?

no :nope:
the nurse said one more beta on Friday and then ultrasound at 7 weeks :wacko: it seems so far away!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->