Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

no :nope:
the nurse said one more beta on Friday and then ultrasound at 7 weeks :wacko: it seems so far away!!!! :wacko:

Why are you saying no wana?? Are they saying it's too high? I don't understand!! You are pregnant, what's wrong? I have my u/s at 7+5..
I think everything is normal hun!!

sorry, I guess you were saying no to hockey I didn't read that part!! I was confused haha!!

How many weeks are you now?? We'll do a count down together!! I'm in 13 sleeps!!

i thkn wana was saying.. no us isnt the next step.. but there is no real point in doing us before 7 weeks or so... you wont see much.

wana- yay on nice high beta

hockey- yay on seeing the heart beat. crazy cool right

rox- amazing how long it feels.... but then my next ob appt is monday.. it has been a month since my last one/. insane

afm- new pic in sig

I would have to disagree on the u/s. I had mine at 6 weeks 2 days yesterday and it was amazing! Seeing that heart beat just made everything real and gave me such a great comfort.

I had a reassurance scan at 6 + 4 and saw a heartbeat. I sobbed when I saw the flicker but was prepared it may have been too early. Had to pay privately but worth every penny!

heh im one to talk honestly... i mean i think i did my first at 5 weeks and some.. had to know how many sacs there were

I would like to go to an early scan at a private clinic cause I freak out cause some day I feel pregnant and other days I dont anymore, cant be good!! but DH would never let me and I cant do this without him?!

no :nope:
the nurse said one more beta on Friday and then ultrasound at 7 weeks :wacko: it seems so far away!!!! :wacko:

Why are you saying no wana?? Are they saying it's too high? I don't understand!! You are pregnant, what's wrong? I have my u/s at 7+5..
I think everything is normal hun!!

sorry! I was saying no to hockey.. :dohh: next step is another beta, then wait for us :winkwink:

roxane, I think I'm 4 weeks 5 days... my er was 7-21 :shrug: so I think I would have to wait until the week of September 10th ...

roxane, I think I'm 4 weeks 5 days... my er was 7-21 :shrug: so I think I would have to wait until the week of September 10th ...

On day of er you are already 2 weeks pregnant.. so if they do an u/s at 7 weeks, it would be around aug 25..

you are right! so I am not going when I am 7 weeks, but 7 weeks after ER. :dohh: sorry!!!
Like I said, it seems like a long time (and I told the nurse) but she said that was common practice at the clinic. I'm having my annual OBGYN on August 20th and she said not to let them do an US because insurance won't pay until FS releases me.

:-( I am doomed to wait....

Yes I know it's a very long wait!! I have 12 more sleeps!!!

you are right! so I am not going when I am 7 weeks, but 7 weeks after ER. :dohh: sorry!!!
Like I said, it seems like a long time (and I told the nurse) but she said that was common practice at the clinic. I'm having my annual OBGYN on August 20th and she said not to let them do an US because insurance won't pay until FS releases me.

:-( I am doomed to wait....

so technically if I understand right, you are going at 9 weeks???? Yeh that is long!!! Gosh!

oh god, is anybody else tired or what!!? OMg I have a hard time keeping my eyes open at work.. I go to bed at 9-10 every night!!! I just want to crawl into bed RIGHT NOW!!!

i stayed up too late last night (11) cause i was chatting with my med school crush on fb.. tired today and working7:30-6. i also feel crap today. kinda queasy, headache etc.

9 weeks- yeah that seems way long for first us. id go nuts. ask your ob if they will take a quick look without billing you for reassurance. i dismissed myself from my fert doc. they wanted me to have my first us with them but i pay out of pocket. so i said thanks but no thanks

also have LOTS of gas!! I'm sitting at my desk and we are all in cubicules so you know, I can't just let go of my gas!! haha!!

yes, it would be 9 weeks! I'll as her again tomorrow (3rd beta).. maybe she's getting confused or something.

roxane :haha: I'm not laughing at you! I'm laughing with you ;)

oh god, is anybody else tired or what!!? OMg I have a hard time keeping my eyes open at work.. I go to bed at 9-10 every night!!! I just want to crawl into bed RIGHT NOW!!!

So very tired all the time. My bed time has moved up by an hour at least. On weekends I have to nap mid day and I can tell I'm cranky when I don't. It's getting a bit better but not much.

Drsquid, do you have an OB yet? Will you have to pay out of pocket for that too or was it just for the FS?

We had our first OB visit today and it was amazing. I love the OB, she's awesome. The exam was no fun, especially since I'm so constipated. Their u/s room is huge and has a big screen tv so we got to see everything in detail and much clearer than the RE. We also heard the heartbeat for the first time and it was such a wonderful feeling!! 170bpm and going strong. I treated myself to a haircut and manicure afterwards which never happens so I'm feeling decent.

Hope this pic works! I am 8w6d.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/23/000/130/cKoAJiEx0geDtxs1GUlOUbPe0exBX8gy_lg.jpg

noasaint- preg mentiongreat pics =) yeah i have insurance for the ob. i have kaiser which is pretty decent for general stuff but wouldnt cover fertility (at least on my plan). i just went back to the woman who did my leep who i really liked. see her again monday. cant believe it has been a month. it is funny... i find the machine at my ob to be kinda crap cause compared to the ones we use at work it is so sub par, but yeah compared to the fertility doc it was better =) going for nuchal translucency on the 24th but that is at a special us appointment, not at the ob end mention

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->