Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Hey ladies,
I was wondering, how long did you wait before having sexual intercourse after ER or ET? DH is getting impatient. Dr said to wait 4 weeks after ET but that's next Tuesday and my u/s is only in another week after that.

noasaint, so great that your ob visit was good and you got to see the little one :hugs: so exciting!!!!!

roxane, I was wondering the same thing... so if someone out there knows, please, let us know ;)

I went for my third beta today. I have to wait for the phone call from the nurse and I will discuss with her my next beta or ultrasound.

I hope everyone else is doing fine!

I was wondering the same thing too. I was told to put nothing up there until the beta but I haven't been told yet its ok.

Since we had a vaginal u/s on Tuesday, I have to think if they can stick that up there, I can have sex. Hoping to speak to the doctor today and get the scoop.

I was wondering the same thing too. I was told to put nothing up there until the beta but I haven't been told yet its ok.

Since we had a vaginal u/s on Tuesday, I have to think if they can stick that up there, I can have sex. Hoping to speak to the doctor today and get the scoop.

ok let us know hockey!! :)

the nurse just called... I was walking my dog so I didn't write down the number but it was something like 2,931. She said no more betas, and ultrasound will be on September 4th at 7:30 am!!! so one weeks less than what she said before.... she said that they rather wait a little in order to gather all the data they need. I just have to wait now...

We were told no restrictions after transfer but nothing too vigorous but I would not let dh near me because I was so scared of disrupting things :) I waited a week after my BFP and was a real passion killer telling him to be careful every few seconds !!!!

the nurse just called... I was walking my dog so I didn't write down the number but it was something like 2,931. She said no more betas, and ultrasound will be on September 4th at 7:30 am!!! so one weeks less than what she said before.... she said that they rather wait a little in order to gather all the data they need. I just have to wait now...

yay!!!! :) 25 sleeps to go!! But you have awesome betas so everything will be fine!!:)

Mine is in 11 sleeps!!

Great number Wana B! Boy, if you thought the TWW was long - this wait until the u/s is forever!!

thank you guys!!
roxane, I wanted to count the days but I figured it was double your wait ... :haha: I am glad you figured it out for me ;)
hockey, for real, 2WW is nothing compared to this... how are you doing?

I'm actually doing really well. No MS but I definitely wake up very early with huge hunger pains!

Most of all - I'm just enjoying all the changes I feel happening. Might be psychological - but I love it!

I'm actually doing really well. No MS but I definitely wake up very early with huge hunger pains!

Most of all - I'm just enjoying all the changes I feel happening. Might be psychological - but I love it!

That's good Hockey!!! :)

I dont have any ms either! I always feel like my stomach is empty, I have gas, I'm extremly tired, still have menstrusl cramps on and off, not as often anymore, bbs are not that sore anymore, noticed a new symptom yesterday... my hair are greesy!!! ARK!!! I used to be able to wash my hair every 4 days but now after 2, they look like I havnt washed them in a week!! It's all worth it!! :)

What are you symptoms?

My hair is a bit nasty is as well - but I'm hoping its because I'm in dire need of a hair cut and highlights.

Other symptoms - acne, tired, hungry, sore boobs, gas, and wierd pressure or cramps. And a little constipated at times.

My RE did release me today so I can now go see my normal OBGYN. Which seems exciting! Of course, I can't get in next week like I would prefer - so have to wait until August 21st.

I did ask re: sex but haven't heard back from the nurse yet.

My hair is a bit nasty is as well - but I'm hoping its because I'm in dire need of a hair cut and highlights.

Other symptoms - acne, tired, hungry, sore boobs, gas, and wierd pressure or cramps. And a little constipated at times.

My RE did release me today so I can now go see my normal OBGYN. Which seems exciting! Of course, I can't get in next week like I would prefer - so have to wait until August 21st.

I did ask re: sex but haven't heard back from the nurse yet.

whooo!! Exciting!!! The 21 is the day of my u/s!!! Big day!!
Yeh I am constipated and have acne as well :(

Keep smiling at every symptom!!!! The time will fly till u/s. I had to bite the bullet and pay for reassurance scan. I felt confident for all of 2 days :D xxxx

Lindylou - I love it!!

I hope my OBGYN understands that I may be bothering them alot with crazy questions because I'm super paranoid!!

heh i just feel fat.. up 7lbs already. havent been working out (used to go lie 5-6 days a week for at least 1-2 hrs of vigorous exercise). did 30 min on the bike 2 days ago and had to be half assed cause i was so short of breath. im looking forward to a bump... but the flab sucks

Drsquid, I get short of breath too easily. It's weird. I used to walk 2 miles no problem, even brought hand weights with me. Now, one mile and I'm ready to go home.

The 21st is going to be a busy day!! Can't wait for the scans for you ladies.

My forehead has broken out in tiny little bumps :( My skin is dry now too. Every week it's something new. LOL. DH laughed at me when we saw the OB since I asked her if it was OK to use tar shampoo. He thought I was being ridiculous but then the OB said no I couldn't use it. Why does he think it's funny I want to know if I'm hurting the baby by using something? Men. For the most part he's been good but these hormones are making me really dislike him sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->