Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Same here dh is good but sometimes he just annoys me lol
Woke up tjis morning with a headach, dizziness and a lilttle bit of nausea feel like a hangover which im obviously not on!! Dh doesnt understand sometimes and it makes me cranky!!

i outed myself on fb last night. just had to put the heart pic as my profile pic. makes me kind of nervous even though most of my friends knew.. have you guys told people? waitin for 12 weeks?

i outed myself on fb last night. just had to put the heart pic as my profile pic. makes me kind of nervous even though most of my friends knew.. have you guys told people? waitin for 12 weeks?

Yeh we told close friends and family but we'll wait atleast 12-14 weeks before fb I think!!

It's driving me bonkers not to tell at work. Only a close friend there knows but I have other friends there too. I feel like I'm sneaking around every time I go to a dr appnt or take my prenatals. My NT scan is Aug 29th so I think I'll spill the beans the next day at work. We won't be telling our parents till September some time which means no facebook announcement either.

What "heart" pic? I'm sure announcing twins put several people in shock :)

I have been so scared telling people. I just felt a bit self conscious telling people. Don't know why, I just felt silly!! Everybody has been thrilled so it has been nice seeing their reaction. Only 1 person has been a fly in the ointment, my business partner. He is a family man but is retiring in a few years. Anyway, basically he has given me no support and has said he won't run the place without me so I either have to sell out to somebody and work for them (yeah right) or buy him out and sort out my own maternity cover. This is a man who I actually considered to walk me down the aisle!!

Lindy- I feel weird telling people cause I feel like I'm lying. Weird right?

Noasaint- my nt scan is on the 24th but Im planning an amnio too so I'm not sure why I'm bothering. The pic in my avatar here. It looks like there is a heart around the babies.

It is such a strange feeling isn't it! I thought I would be grinning from ear to ear telling anybody who would listen. I am obviously beaming but my nerves go when it comes to telling people!

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone doing? Are we all asleep?! haha!

I went to have a prenatal visit with my OB yesterday. No u/s just discussion on what to expect, etc. He was asking me about all these tests that start around 12 weeks and if I wanted them - I was like, one thing at a time! I'm just trying to make sure I stay pregnant right now - I'll deal with 12 weeks when I get there!

had my fu ob appt today. all was good. boogers measuring 10 wks 5 days (ie exactly on). both exactly the same size. a is my jumping bean, b is more mellow. but given that they are growing completely the same, they are likely both normal.. decided to cancel my nuchal screen and blood work as i intend on an amnio regardless and the info would really be of no value. she also unasked mentioned that i can deliver however i want (ie vaginal or section). i said id do vaginal as a first choice if it is safe, but i woulndt fight a section either, just want healthy boogers. pap was far more uncomfortable that it usually is (but given that i usually find it to be more embarrasing than painful, the level of discomfort was still minimal). biggest issue today was that apparnetly when i changed credit cards for auto pay for kaiser it somehow switched to manual, which of course i didnt know. so i didnt pay. they cut off my insurance. supposedly it all got fixed today but.. when i got to my appt i had to pay the whole fee out of pocket. yay didnt get to sleep before a night shift and still gotta deal with it tomorrow... told someone at work today with a big mouth so.. i think im out.

I know what you mean Hockey!!! My scan is in a week can't wait but so scared!!! And even after if I see the HB I'll still freak out.. Never ending worry!!

drquid, very nice to hear that your little beans are doing great!! :)

drsquid, I am sorry you had trouble with the insurance... what a pain... so do you think everyone at work now knows?

I cannot stand this!!! I can't believe I have to wait for 3 more weeks before my first scan!! arghhhhh :brat:
I just want to make sure everything is fine.... :-(

I know it's crazy.. and they say that when we worry we can enduce a mc so we need to stop worrying but how??????

I would want to go for a private scan but arghhh!!! I don't even know where to go for that and DH would not want too and I can't go without him..

I have no idea about private scans either. Next week (on Monday) I have my annual exam with my OBGYN but the FS told me not to get any us done as the insurance won't cover until I'm released from the FS... I'm going to ask how much would it be, just to have some peace of mind....
I know, I'm worry about worrying too much! lol if that even makes sense... we need to relax... think positive thoughts, listen to nice music... ha! :haha:

I don't blame you at all!!! I would be doing the exact same thing!

OMG!! On my lunch today I went and bought a pair of maternity jeans!!! :blush: I told myself I wouldnt till atleast 10 weeks but arghhhh I want to wear jeans and mine are not confortable anymore!! Just bought ONE pair!!! Hope it doesnt jinks me!! :blush:

OMG!! On my lunch today I went and bought a pair of maternity jeans!!! :blush: I told myself I wouldnt till atleast 10 weeks but arghhhh I want to wear jeans and mine are not confortable anymore!! Just bought ONE pair!!! Hope it doesnt jinks me!! :blush:

you did? what kind? I'm also thinking about the same thing :haha: I'm mostly wearing comfy summer dresses and skirts that have elastic waist just because my pants and jeans are not comfortable. I just feel like my tummy is bloated, you know? I haven't even gained weight, I just feel "fat" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->