Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

I have 2 pair o jeans and trousers that just need takin up. Think I will need them in next couple of weeks. My "fat day" clothes are getting tight. Seriously though- why do they think we want to wear tents and frills and bows because we are pregnant!!!!

I don't know what kind, they are in my car but I bought them at motherhood maternity in Ottawa! They are not cheap so I have one pair and I'll try not to buy anything else until atleast 10-12 weeks!!

Ok so I didnt test since my last beta which was almost 2 weeks ago so it was bothering me so I just tested at work with a cheap one and the line is soooomuch darker then the control line and it came up before I even finished peeing lol awwww I feel better!!:)

So I've decided my next obsessive purchase will be a fetal heart beat doppler. Someone sent me a link to one that's $50 and then you can check the heart rate any time you want! I don't think you can use it until your at least 10 weeks or so along but that would be amazing! So instead of obsessively POAS'ing, I can hear the heart beat! Would definitely reduce my need for u/s's!

Yes Ive looking at those aswell but ill wait for my scan first :)

Yes Ive looking at those aswell but ill wait for my scan first :)

It's going to be my 9 week present to myself after my next u/s showing all is still good. :thumbup:

I hear you on the maternity jeans. :winkwink: I'm debating buying one of the belly bands to help make my current clothes fit better. They are just a little tight around the middle and I hate to buy 1 size bigger just so they can not fit soon too.

Awesome roxane!! I know those lines are reassuring. I did a cheapie last week just for fun. DH thinks I'm nuts.

My Sonoline B doppler came yesterday. Of course I couldn't find the heartbeat but I'm not even 10 weeks and I'm plus sized so that makes it harder. Ill try again this weekend.

stress- if stress and worry could cause miscarriage we wouldnt need abortion and there would never be another teen pregnancy. you may make yourself nuts but you arent gonna make yourself miscarry.

hockey- i know this sounds crazy coming from me but... try to limit the use of doppler. it can cause heating. i know i scan constantly but.. i scan for about 10 seconds each time and i specifically dont use doppler. the risks are likely EXTREMELY minimal but when it can be hard to find the heart beat early you may spend far more time blasting the baby than you intend.

Good to know Drsquid - I didn't know there were any risks to using it. Glad you mentioned it!

Thank you Drsquid! I will definitely heed that advice.

Obssessive worry is my whole brain now. I booked a private scan for next Tuesdayy after work. No way I can wait!!

I have my scan tuesday as well omg I cannot wait!!
How much are the private scans anyways?

wish you all lived nearby... id sneak you in =)

Good luck with all your scans. Tuesday is going to be an exciting day! Cannot wait to see your pics! I can't post mine for some reason.... Will blame baby brain :)

I think nausea is here for me!! Can't say it is ms because it started last night before dinner, so I ate, thought it was becasue I was hungry but it came back 45 min after so I went to bed with a glass of water beside me, just felt like I had extra saliva and something in my throat. This morning I was fine but now just came back again, I feel funny!! I don't know if it is nausea but I feel kinda wierd!! Hard to explain!!

Roxanne - I totally get it! I haven't actually thrown up but my stomach gets very queasy or upset and my mouth waters alot. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up but I don't feel very good at all. That will happen for an hour or so and then just disappear. So strange!

I take it as a very good sign that all is still well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->