Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Yes me too, I don't want baddd nausea but I don't mind having some for reassurance!! :)

Roxane, sorry about the ms. I hear it strikes at any time. My throat feels like its harder to swallow for some reason. Probably just all the estrogen inflammation.

Drsquid that is sweet!! I wish we all lived closer too.

The scan is $75 and its transvaginal and includes 4 pics on a CD. She is the only one I could find that did early pregnancy scans. Everyone else only does 3D or 4D later on. Thankfully she is a RN too.

Yeh my throat feels like im starting a cold sometimes but it comes and goes!!

Wow 75$ and u get pictures thats not expensive!!!

No saint- I had a regular scan at 6+4 and could just see a blob with a heart beat but they did warn me not to panic if there was no heartbeat found because don't always see it that early. X

How is everyone doing?

I am EXHAUSTED!!! I go to bed as early as I can every night which is around 8h30-9h00, if I could I'd go earlier!! I went outside during my lunch today to take some air and I almost fell asleep on the bench! I even close my eyes sometimes sitting at my desk! I have to drive 1 hr and 15 min both ways for work and it's getting very hard!
I dont think it was nausea that I had the other night or if it was, I didnt get it again!
TUESDAY!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

im feeling ick today. tempted ot try to puke but i dont think it would help. agreed to work someone's 6-10pm shift.. on top of my 7:30-5pm, shift... craziness. apparnety im out at work too. it got mentioned to someone yesterday who asked me if it was a secret. i said no, so they sent email to all the partners in the group. yikes. but everyone seems happy for me

OUCH!!!! i dont know how you do it!! I am sooo tired, DH wanted to go to a fair tonight, I can't I have to go to bed by 8 or so cause I've been yawning in people's face all day!

For people to know now it's not too bad your almost at your 12 weeks :) YAY lucky you!!

How is everybody here?

i have my scan tomorrow at 2! Finally but I am so nervous!! Idont feel as tired today and not as hungry!! :S But Idid go to bed at 8h30-9 everynight this weekend but arghh I am so worried!!!

Good luck Roxane. Try and just relax and enjoy it. I can't believe I just arranged my 20 week scan for 20th sept!!!

WOW that's amazing!! Are you gonna find out the sex then or keeping it a surprise?

I want a surprise. Understand people finding out but I want that moment not knowing and would love it to be my hubby to say We have a son or daughter.

I want a surprise. Understand people finding out but I want that moment not knowing and would love it to be my hubby to say We have a son or daughter.

We think we'll keep it a surprise as well unless we have twins we might change our mind!! not sure yet!! hehe

rox= good luck tomorrow

i want it to be a surprise too.. i need to stop looking soon if i want that to happen though quite honesty if i "swipe" past it i might not notice what it is (unlike the techs). we dont get shown pics of the parts all that often

roxane, best of luck tomorrow!!!!

So I went for my annual pap smear. I went to see a new OBGYN because we moved in the fall last year. So this new doctor was so sweet. I gave her all my background with the FS and told her that I couldn't get any pregnancy stuff done before my FS releases me (otherwise insurance won't pay for the tests/scans). She was so sweet, she asked me if I wanted to know or was anxious (or course I said yes) so she did an off the record us. She was able to see 2 sacs!! it was so cool! Now I only have to wait 2 more weeks to see the little ones again! :happydance: I have to records, no pictures but at least I was able to see they were ok. All I can do is keep praying for them to be ok until they get to this world [-o<

Hockey!!! Havnt heard from you in a while, everything ok?!

Good luck tomorrow xo

Hi ladies!! So many symptoms going on but it's such good news!! As for gender, we plan on finding out as soon as humanly possible. That means I'll be asking drsquid for her opinion probably. LOL.

Glad you like the new dr Wana, that's awesome.

Had my private scan today. The lady was OK, she's a RN. She had a student in the room which was fine since she warned me ahead of time. DH couldn't make the trip across town so I brought a good friend with me for moral support just in case. Plus, she never got to see the u/s for either of her grandkids so I thought she'd like to see what technology has come to now.

So here is the little bean...10w3d. We actually saw fingers this time and it was amazing.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/27/000/131/WwlOEzLuwanV09PzuhvWfUeMdn6WmMnT_lg.jpg

Very nice scan!!!:)

Ohhhh do I ever feel like s***!!! since 4:30 today ive been having nausea, sweats but coming out the other end :S i didnt eat anything nad so i figure its evening sickness coming out the other end(tmi)!! I tried to eat and not even 5 min later I had to run to the toilet!! Im drinking gingerale!! Dont feel good but if its means my LO is doing good then its all worth it! Did any of you experience this?

Wannabe- that is so good of them. Great news. X

No saint- great scan

Roxane- good luck.

Hi to everybody else.

I had my 16 week midwife check yesterday. It was basically just a chat but she seemed happy with everything. Got my 20week on 20th sept! Cannot believe how fast this has gone. I will be halfway before long.

So much exciting news going on!!

Roxanne - good luck today with your scan! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Wana - twins? That's amazing!!!

Noasaint - beautiful scan!!!

AFM - just growing impatient waiting for my next scan on Monday. I did POAS yesterday just for some reassurance of seeing that positive test again. Not sure it doesn't any good at this point if something is wrong but it sure was nice to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->