Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

16 weeks Lindylou!! congrats!!

noasaint, great picture of the little one!!!! you saw the fingers? how sweet is that! congrats!

roxane, good luck today!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really have much MS symptoms yet, so I can't really help much but are you sure it's not something else? if anything, I've had a bit of constipation and I hear that's pretty common... I guess since you'll see the doctor soon you can ask them? :shrug: sorry hun. Good luck today!

hockey, where are you? are you ok?

drsquid, how is it going?

Thx all!! I am getting so nervous! Had a dream last night that we saw the baby and hb so i really it comes true!

Hockey, how many dpo were you on ur first, second and third beta? I need reassurance while i wait!

I POAS last night as well the line is still very dark on the cheapie ones!!

My betas were at 14 dpo - 21, 17 dpo - 84, 20 dpo - 323. At 6 weeks plus 1, sac and heart beat at u/s.

I think you'll be great and when you see that heart beat - all will be wonderful!

ive had horrible headaches for the last 5 days or so. start around noonish and become unbearable mid afternoon. luckily im off the rest of the week.

rox- cant wait to see pics

noasaint- yay fingers. my boogers were being lazy last time i looked so i just checked out their fingers and counted em etc =)

I saw a hb!! 150bpm!! So emotional!!

I go back for a scan on the 30 to make sure all is good cause embryo is right on at 7w5d but gestational sac measured about 6w2d :S dr said not to worry this varies alot! Fingers crossed again!!

rox- once i have a crown rump length i dont even comment on sac size. so you get to get a 2nd scan really soon for something that is no big deal... yay =) so really honestly try not to worry cause it really is totally nothing =)

Yeah Roxanne!! Congrats!!! 150 is a very strong heart beat!!

Here is the picture of my 7w5d scan! As you can see, the gestational sac is a little small! I go back on the 30th to make sure the embryo will be ok!

Although, I don't think it's the best picture she could of taken! Hopefully we'll get another one next week and everything will be fine! [-o<

oops, forgot to add the picture!! here it is!

Attachments

• scan.JPG
    scan.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 9
roxane, I'm not sure how to tell if it's too small or not, but the little one looks fine! you must be over the moon! :hugs:

Thx hockey! :) I finally found some very good stories about smaller gestational sac so I need to stop looking now!! One girl her sac measured 2 weeks behind throughout the whole pregnancy so I will just keep that in mind!! :)

Hockey, do you have a picture of your scan? When is your next scan?

I did not get a picture at my scan or any comments as to measurement or anything. I was only 6 weeks so maybe it was too early. All they did was confirm a sac and see the heartbeat. So I'm looking forward to my next scan on Monday to really find out how things are looking. I'll be 9 weeks then!

I did not get a picture at my scan or any comments as to measurement or anything. I was only 6 weeks so maybe it was too early. All they did was confirm a sac and see the heartbeat. So I'm looking forward to my next scan on Monday to really find out how things are looking. I'll be 9 weeks then!

Monday!!! Yay!!! I go thursday of next week and ill be 9 weeks as well :)

Congrats hockey and roxane!! Those u/s are just amazing aren't they? I definitely miss the weekly ones at the RE. In between mine now I work myself up into a nervous wreck. I'm so glad both of you got to see your little beans and I'm so happy for both of you to be preggers :)

Decided to stay home from work today. I was feeling pretty yucky most of yesterday and I'm super tired. On Monday I told my boss that I'm expecting. He seemed surprised but said congrats. DH had a good point if I tell them then I might have a better chance of not getting let go since I'm refusing to work 15-20 hours OT like they want. Firing a pregnant woman would be a huge mess considering we are one of the top 5 largest banks in the country.

On Tuesday I also told two work friends, both asked what was going on with me because they know I've been offered other positions at other companies so why wouldn't I leave. So I told them and they were both super excited which made me feel good. Both understood that I have to stay for the benefits but I told them I won't be coming back from maternity leave. They agreed it's a good decision. Next week is the NT testing and I'll be 11w6d so I'll tell my team then. They know something is up because of all the appointments and my irritability lately along with not staying late for OT. Will be nice to get it off my chest. LOL.

For those with OH........question for you. Do you find your OH using not so nice words about the little bean? I know my DH wants this baby but sometimes he calls it alien or little sh^t, words like that. Not in a mean way, I guess he's joking but it's bugging me. He said he's finding it hard to be super excited because it looks like a blob still and I don't look different, he can't feel anything, etc. I'm going to talk to him this weekend about it seriously, I'm just afraid he's picking up my FIL's attitude towards kids which isn't a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->