Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Hi Ladies,

hope you all had a nice weekend?!

Good luck today Hockey!! Can't wait to see a picture!!

Me, since Friday, other then being tired, my symptoms are pretty small!! I am soo worried!! I used to have a hard time having my stomach full and now, I dunno it's not the same anymore!! I'm scared! I want to stay positive, but arghh I keep thinking the worst!!! Any of you, had hunger pains and now not as much?! It did that before my last scan, I was worried cause my symptoms were pretty much gone but only for a day or 2.. now it's 3 days! :(

roxane, I am feeling the same thing as you!!! yesterday and today I have no MS so I am very worried... I also keep thinking the worst can happen... I know it sounds silly but I worry so much. Maybe it's normal that certain symptoms come and go, it should depend for every woman/every pregnancy. We should try to stay positive. I have one more week (and 1 day) to go for my scan. I wish it was sooner!

good luck today hockey!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies!!

I think its pretty normal for symptoms to come and go. I felt pretty normal all weekend without any extreme hunger pains or queazy stomach then boom show up for work today and they re-roofed the building. The smell of the tar hit me so hard and instantly put my stomach on edge. But no one else at work is effected quite the same.

I can't wait for my scan this afternoon so I can go out and buy that doppler! Just need confirmation that all is still good before making the purchase.

hehe same for me, it came back now that I have mentionned it.. I think maybe it's cause on the weekends all I do is eat so I can't really get a chance to get hungry haha!!

What time is your scan today?? :)

Not until 3:00.
I'm going to be a nervous wreck all day until I see that scan with everything still being ok.

Roxanne - glad your feeling some symptoms again. I find I'm so busy on the weekends that I don't have as many. when I'm back to work and more sedentary - I feel more.

ok, so that means 4:00 for me? It's now 9:53 here?!

Yeh I think that's what it is.. cause it's always on the weekends that symptoms change! LETS BE POSITIVE!!! :)

Wana - how far along are you now? Without a tickler I just can't compute it.

7 weeks as of this past Saturday
Yes, I know about the ticker.... I think I'm going to wait for next week's scan before I put one up...

I'm hesitant to post here because I don't want to scare anyone.

My u/s revealed no heart beat today. Looks as though the baby stopped growing 3 days ago. I'm still in shock. Everything was still great until 3 days ago.

Now we have to determine how we want to proceed.

Omg im soo sorry!! Nothing I will say will help!! Life is just unfair!!

Hockey, words can't express how truly sorry I am to hear this. ((Hugs))

Oh hockey I am so so sorry. I know how you are feeling and the girls are correct, nothing can ease your pain. Sending you and your partner love and strength. Xxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry: hockey, I am heartbroken for you...
all I can say is that I pray that you find the answers you need and move on to future treatments. My prayers are with you and DH. :cry::cry:
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

hockey: :hugs: for you hun.

drsquid, how is it going? any scans lately?

roxane: good luck tomorrow!!! at what time is your scan?

noasaint: are you going for a 12 week check up?

lidylou: happy 17 weeks! how are you doing?

I'm waiting for next week's us; very nervous. I've had MS going and coming, not too bad most of the times. I just cannot get a good night sleep anymore, besides getting up to pee I'm just very restless and hot or cold, I toss and turn... it's driving me crazy!

Thx!! I go at 11 tomorrow morning! Im very nervous but cannot wait!

Hockey , sending you lots of strenght to you and your partner! xo

Hi Wana. I'm in the same boat with the lack of sleep. No problem getting to sleep but I toss all night, usually up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep. Everyone keeps telling me how tired I look. :coffee: Good luck next week, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Yes, I did have my 12 weeks checkup today actually which included NT testing. U/S looked good, HB was good and it actually looks human now with a nose and very wiggly. They took 5 tubes of blood! I go back in 4 weeks for an early glucose test. Dr agreed to fill out FMLA paperwork for me so I could take time off for appnts but she said I don't qualify for a leave of absence just yet. Guess I'll have to tough it out in the stupid place I call work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->