Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Hi Wana. I'm in the same boat with the lack of sleep. No problem getting to sleep but I toss all night, usually up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep. Everyone keeps telling me how tired I look. :coffee: Good luck next week, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Yes, I did have my 12 weeks checkup today actually which included NT testing. U/S looked good, HB was good and it actually looks human now with a nose and very wiggly. They took 5 tubes of blood! I go back in 4 weeks for an early glucose test. Dr agreed to fill out FMLA paperwork for me so I could take time off for appnts but she said I don't qualify for a leave of absence just yet. Guess I'll have to tough it out in the stupid place I call work.

that's great! did you get a picture? I'm sure it was exciting!! :thumbup:
what do you do for work?

Roxane - hope you are ok?

Hockey- xxxx

No saint- great news. I got my nt results very quickly.

Wannabe- hope you are ok. Xx

Roxane - hope you are ok?

Hockey- xxxx

No saint- great news. I got my nt results very quickly.

Wannabe- hope you are ok. Xx

:hi:

I'm ok, I'm waiting for Tuesday to come so I can go to my us appointment... I'm pretty nervous but ok

how are you doing?

Baby's hb is now at 171 bpm and we saw some wiggle so cute!! I will post pictures soon! Waiting to see the dr now!

Hi Wana. I'm in the same boat with the lack of sleep. No problem getting to sleep but I toss all night, usually up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep. Everyone keeps telling me how tired I look. :coffee: Good luck next week, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Yes, I did have my 12 weeks checkup today actually which included NT testing. U/S looked good, HB was good and it actually looks human now with a nose and very wiggly. They took 5 tubes of blood! I go back in 4 weeks for an early glucose test. Dr agreed to fill out FMLA paperwork for me so I could take time off for appnts but she said I don't qualify for a leave of absence just yet. Guess I'll have to tough it out in the stupid place I call work.

that's great! did you get a picture? I'm sure it was exciting!! :thumbup:
what do you do for work?

I did get pics, will be changing my profile pic later to one of them.

I'm in mortgages at a very big bank. They were not thrilled today when I told them I will not work over time anymore.

MS started this morning, lucky me.

So happy for you roxane!!! I love when you can see them wiggle.

So finally, here is pictures of my lil angle at 9 weeks! Heads down I know, it's kinda wierd, but dr said it is totally fine, so ok!! lol

I'm ordering my doppler today, can't wait to get it!!!! :)

Wana, it's your scan today! YAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures!! GL xo

Attachments

• scan9-2.JPG
    scan9-2.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 3
  • scan9.JPG
    scan9.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 3
OMG Roxane, that is soooooo cute!!!! he looks so comfy in there! how are you feeling?

I just came back from my scan, it is confirmed, we are having twins!! :happydance: strong hb: 168 and 166. I'm so happy and relieved! I have to go back to see the doctor at 9:30 am. I'll get my pictures then.

ohhh!!! YAYY!!!! How exciting twins!! And very good HB!!! Soooo happy for you hun!! xoxo Can't wait to see the pictures!! :)

I am feeling not too bad, I don't mind the symptoms so that's why hehe!! I have a little bit more nausea now, Saturday Iwas eating breakfast and all of a sudden, I had to run to the bathroom, tied my hair and everything, thought I was gonna be sick, but it went away!! I havnt been sick once, but have some nausea alot after I eat or before, it's wierd! Last night, I didnt sleep too good, I had massive heartburns!! Still very tired and that's about it! Oh and still always hungry!

You?

omg, on Saturday after I ate breakfast I got so sick... it was so bad I had to stay in bed all day. I felt horrible. I also had a really bad headache since Friday, but when i got sick on Saturday it even got worse... I couldn't hold anything down... I was able to eat a little bread around 5:00 pm. Then on Sunday I was feeling so much better, just the usual nausea but nothing bad... so strange. Amazing how as bad as I feel I keep telling DH: don't worry, I don't care if I'm sick, as long as the little ones are ok... I'm the same as you, I really don't mind.
Have to run to see the doctor, I will update later! :hugs:

TWINS? Holy cow!!! I wondered with those fantastic beta numbers if you had more than one bun in the oven. Congrats!! :yipee:

girls, has any of you noticed brownish/sort of pinkish spotting after an ultra sound? I'm kind of worried :(

dont' worry.. did they do an internal u/s? Cause I've read that you could have some spotting after intercourse, so maybe its the same for internal u/s!! If you worry, ask your dr.. but hun, you saw your babies this morning and they were fine, if there was something wrong the bleeding wouldnt start right away!! :hugs:

yes, it was an internal us, it is not a whole lot of spotting, I just noticed when I wiped off after going to pee... I was reading on the internet and they say spotting is normal, so as long as it's not a lot and/or blood, I'll try to stay calm :)
yes, they gave me pictures, but I really think they aren't great, so I don't even know if it's worth to post them... I'll try to scan them in a bit.
I have my OBGYN appointment next Tuesday! maybe I'll get another us and maybe a better picture ;)

Yes, try to stay calm, spotting is fine and even bleeding!! My best friend actually had alloooottt of bleeding during her pregnancy until I think 3-4 months and she has her baby boy now so it's ok! But I know how you feel, it's so hard not to worry!

I wanna see the pictures!! PLEASE!!! :) I'm sure it's fine, your still early so it's normal to not see much!! ;)

Yay Roxane for head standing wriggler!! Xx

Wannabe- fabulous little twins! Xx

How are you doing hockey? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back