Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

anything that bumps or touches the cervix may cause some spotting. ie sex, us etc. nothing to worry about..

wana congrats on the twins

rox- b seems to always be head down and a up.. who knows.

dr squid, I just watched your video! OMG that's amazing!!!!! do you feel them moving yet? (I know it's still early but they move so much I would think that maybe you do)

I'm doing pretty good, still starving so thats always a good sign, if I don't eat, I feel nauseous and even when I do, sometimes after I feel nauseous but its really not that bad! I ordered my doppler yesterday, hope I'll get it before the end of the week!! :)

You?

I have my days. Sometimes I have nausea all day non-stop. I've only felt really sick a couple of times, where I had to throw up everything I had in my stomach... most of the times it's just nausea. Headache is gone now thank God, and as of this moment I am feeling ok (no nausea or anything). Knock on wood though!!

where did you get the doppler from? how exciting!!!!!!!

I ordered it from fetaldoppler.net with shipping cause I'm in Canada it was 73 something so thats not too bad!! :) Hope ill get to hear the baby's hb fast, I looked on utube for tutorial so I should be fine!! hehe

oh cool, thanks for the link! I saved it so I can order one later.

yes, the picture :dohh: I forgot. Let me scan it. Like I said it's not the greatest picture (you mostly see just the sacs) but I'll upload it anyway :thumbup:

no worries, sometimes the techs are not soo good at it :S
But we know you have two and they have good hb! :)

well thats a nice scan, you were still early, very nice gestational sac and you can see babies and yolk sac!! :)

you could see a lot better while she was doing the scan, and their little HB... so cute!

yeh I know, it's always better in when your there :)

Did she tell you the heartbeat per minute? I wanna guess girl(s) or boy(s) :)

Wannabe- scan is so cute. It is amazing in a few weeks those little beans will be jelly babies with little arms and legs!

Thanks for the comment on the video. Nope I can't feel them. When I scan if I poke at my belly they move so it is weird thinking that when I'm poking at my bump the boogers are wiggling. Nice pic btw. They did a good job of get both babies on there. It is amazing how fast they change at that size.

the HB was 168 and 166. Some ladies have guessed they are girls but if I don't deliver at least 1 boy DH will be having a fit! (he already has 2 girls from his first marriage) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->