Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Don't wish it away wana be. I'm going to miss the little kicks and keeping bump warm. How far over estimated date do you go in the US? It varies here hospital to hospital - 1-2 weeks but my team do close monitoring if 3 over! They said that in France they count pregnancy as 42 weeks but in the uk they say 40.

I am not really sure :shrug: they count 40 weeks but I think some women go past their due date and it really just depends on the doctor as far as letting labor start on its own or inducing... with twins they sat 37 weeks and the babies are ready but they are thinking of scheduling my Csection at 38 weeks...

my ob says she expects ill go into labor at 35-37 weeks and she wouldnt let me go past 39.

oy so tired today. was so excited to have no heartburn yesterday only to wake up at 1.40 am with horrible gas pains etc. that finally stopped only to be replaced with the worst heartburn ive had yet. everytime i moved i had reflux. was awake til 4 and had to get up at 6:30 (overslept and got up at 6:45 oops).

I loveeee being pregnant, the only reason I want to be 30 weeks and more cause I worry all the time something will go wrong and ill lose the LO! If it wasnt for the stress i wouldnt mind being pregnant for 2 yrs lol

heh i was liking pregnancy til recently when the heartburn started

OMG drsquid, heartburn sounds awful!! I've been spared thankfully. I feel you on the gas pains though, ugh!!!

A friend of mine gave me 9 kitchen trash bags full of baby girl clothes yesterday!!!! Very ovewhelming, I need to go through them today. All the clothes me and DH bought on black Friday are going back to the stores. We will have enough to last an entire year there are so many from my friend.

My hunger has definitely kicked in. Some people say I'm looking big in the belly and others say I look small for 6 months. Who knows. I think total now I've put on 10 pounds since getting pregnant. I still fit into some of my pre pregnancy tops. Having tons of fun with my baby registry, I go on it every day and add or remove things, etc. It's pretty fun!! LOL. One downside is I can tell what our parents got us for Christmas and Chanukah already since we requested only baby items.

Oh, just a heads up.....Old Navy online has some maternity clothes on major sale right now. Tops for $8 and $10, dresses for $15. I got several items and reviewed them. Have to say they are super comfy. Got some stuff off Wal Mart online too, they have a few clearance items for Planetmotherhood that were decent. They also have this nursing gown that comes w/ baby gown for $6. I plan on wearing that at the hospital to be comfy. Love a good sale!

I need to look for a birthing dress, but do you think pjs ok for most of time? Will get a big T shirt( will have to be big!!) for pool

noasaint, it is wonderful to know you don't have to spend $ on clothes for the first year! I wish I had some hand outs as well ;) now you can put the $ on something else

I have been wearing maternity clothes since I'm 14 weeks pregnant :haha: I should post my picture from Saturday (23 weeks).... I look like I'm about to pop!

Hi all!! I agree, let's see a bump pic. I've yet to post one but will. Just need to catch myself on a good day. I'm still feeling awkward in maternity clothes.

We had a great perinatalogist appnt today. Baby L is doing great, no signs of heart issues and her growth is right on track. She was stubborn though and didn't want her pic taken, she had her feet and arms across her face. The tech was nice enough to turn the 3D on for a couple of minutes and we managed to get this one shot. Was so surprised to see her!!!! I heard DH say "Wow." I think he now realizes there's actually a human in there. LOL.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/0/000/146/PjtaJxrNyYyhOkcnJRrfMWWwR39xFvPb_lg.jpg

Glad you had a good scan.

I xant sleep and having my first bit if dreaded heartburn!!

lindy- i had 1 day of no heartburn... it was awesme.. sigh.. gaviscon and zantac are my friends.

noa - yay for 3d. i dont have any pics of my girl really cause she is tucked too low

afm- tomorrow is pic day. belly measured 35 weeks today but immuch wider than before. up another 4 lbs... 32 lbs total at 29 weeks. cervix is 30% effaced but not dilated or dilated. nice and posterior. ob didnt seem concerned/ booked the rest of my appts (including ones that will likely be after delivery just in case)

noasaint, how nice you got a cute picture of baby L!!!! I can only imagine DHs reaction, so sweet <3

sorry about the heartburn Lindy :( were you able to take anything that would take it away?

drsquid, I hear you about the weight gain. I'm already 26 lb heavier and only 23 weeks 7 days (ok, pretty much 24 weeks) pregnant. My belly at 20 weeks was already measuring 28 weeks! so I am sure right now I am measuring 35 weeks +.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!! we celebrate Christmas so most likely next week I'll be a bit disconnected. I wish the best to each and everyone of you and may the new year bring lots of joy and health to you and your family! :hugs:

:xmas9::xmas7::xmas16::xmas14::xmas12::xmas10::xmas8::xmas6::xmas4::xmas23:

Thanks wana b. I did not take anything, too lazy to get out of bed so propped myself up with pillows. It either went or I fell asleep eventually!!

Wana!! I wanna see a pic of that baby bump!!
Merry xmas and happy new year to everyone of you!! It will be our best year with many more to come :) xox

lindy- ive been there.... tend to wake up with it though..

it is weird. i got like 4 hrs of sleep the other night (couldnt fall asleep, heartburn etc then had dreams that my stomach hurt only to wake up and find... my stomach hurt... i was paranoid til i heard rumbles). last night i went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 8:15 and im exhausted and short of breath.

bump pic from yesterday. 29w 1d

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
Wow look at that bump!!! Those babies are healthy and growing for sure!!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->