Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

drsquid :haha: you are crazy.

lindy, beeswax is hard wax that's applied straight to the skin and when it dries they pull it off straight from the root without using a strip.

Oh so thats what my estheticien uses to do the lips.. My va-j-j was swollen and sore for 4 days after :S

ha... im the one that is nuts... after the above statement =) i trim sometimes... if im going to wear a bathing suit i clean up.. if i have a bf that specifically requests it, then ill think about it but... other than that.. nah.. too itchy,

hey ladies... how is everybody doing?? Its been a while!!

the update on my part is the placenta is still complete placenta previa but still had no bleeding so thats good.. I finish work Feb 8th and my c-section is scheduled for March 21st!! Exactly 8 weeks from today!!:) At 29 weeks, baby was weighing 3.2 pounds!! :)

Hello everyone!

Rox, please take it easy girl. I hope no complications until Csection day. I can't believe the date is almost here!

drsquid, how are you doing with those babies?

lindy, where are you dear? how is it going? home stretch now!!!! how are you feeling?

noasaint, how is everything going hun?

anyone else I missed?

AFM, I'm growing like crazy, but hanging in there. Trying to hurry up cleanning up this messy house after the move and getting babies' room ready. I'm starting to panic knowing that time is ticking and I just don't have as much energy anymore. Kind of frustrating but I have to take it easy.
My baby shower is on Feb 9th and I'm already getting some presents! so nice! <3

hugs to all, please send us an update!
:hugs:

Hi ladies. I finished work today :) :) but do have to pop in for a few hours on Tuesday, but nothing too strenuous. Bump has dropped a fair bit and grown quickly the past few weeks- hope its just fluid!! Seeing mw tomorrow so see what she says.

Rox- not long till your LO arrives. 8 weeks will fly by... Can't believe my LO will be well here then!

Wana b- the tiredness is the hardest thing. Try and not overdo it.

Hugs to all xx

Not sure if LO is engaged. Wasn't last time, she said head down but still free. Although I feel big mw said measuring spot on. It is so daunting that I will soon responsible for a little life and how much my world will change.

oh you will be fine girl! I think it's a normal way of feeling, but I am sure you will do a fantastic job!

Glad to hear from you ladies!
Wana, I want to do so much as well but my body just aches at the end of the day! Take it easy!

Lindy, so soon for you!!:) cant wait! Did you grow alot in the last 8 weeks? I wonder if ill grow alot more!?

I didn't really show until November unless I wore something clingy. I would say the last 8 weeks a really definate bump gas grown... Now there is no denying it. Even looking back around Christmas it has grown a fair bit. I feel my thighs have gone big as well :( not good as I have never had good legs anyway. Will let you know what mw says. Xx

rox= bummer on still having previa but glad there is no bleeding

lindy- so close

afm- im good. folks have been here for a while. cleaned my house and my garage etc. we bought some furniture and have been putting it together (me relax? never). tonight is my last night of work. nearly 3 hrs down, 9.5 to go). did my l&d tour last night which made my mom feel better. had my first NST which was funny, the babies booted the crap outta all the sensors. oh and the woman admitted she didnt measure fluid much and since i said i was a radiologist she asked me where to do it. just hoping to make it to after feb 7 cause we have a newborn care class that night wed like to go to

What date did they give you dr squid? X
I'm so glad to have finished work. Know i will have to be going in but would love to not have to work.

yeah im pretty glad to be done. (well i will be). feel bad, a coworker is super crazy sick (in the icu etc) and i said i couldnt take on extra shifts. wasnt given an exact date, just that im likely to go into labor between 35-37 weeks and wont go past 39 weeks. and gonna get NST weekly and ob weekly to see if stuff stays good. next us is the 31st. very curious to see what they weigh. for some reason im wanting/thinking 2/13 (cuase thatll be a cool bday)

You can't take on extra shifts! I have just managed my regular hours and been exhausted. It's nothing to do with how you feel about your poor co worker, it's about you and your babies. Xx

oh i know. i said no.. though to be honest i swear i rest more at work that at home. 4hrs down tonight.. 8.5 to go

Oh god, hope I dont grow too much in the next 8 weeks!! I had my boost from week 15 to 27.. Now its not too bad!

Lindy and drsquid, you should post a pic of your bump before it disapears! Could be anytime now.. Wow!!

Drsquid, im the same, I rest more at work then at home but I have to smarten up now and relax!!!

34 weeks.. forgive the mess

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
Nice round bump drsquid!! Wow you managed to have no stretch marks??

Nice bump!

I will have to try and post a pic.

Just saw midwife. Head is engaged and as low as it can be. She has told me to rest and baby could come anytime.... But could be late. I don't mind when it arrives. Just hope
I can manage. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"