Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

If any of you would like to see my 25 week bump, I posted it in my journal yesterday! Please feel free to click on my joirnal in my signature!!;)

Hello girls!!

nice bump pic drsqid!

here are two pics of my bump. One at 23 weeks (by the tree) and the other one at 24 weeks 3 days. I had my glucose test today and I've gained 29 lb already!! :wacko: yesterday was my perinatal appointment and everything looks good with babies and mom :flower:23 weeks.jpg

thanks =) nice bump =)

here is mine yesterday at 30weeks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
You look good wana! Very nice bump! Glad all is going well!!

Hope everybody had a nice christmas! Here we are all snoed in today! There was 3 feet of snow in front of my door! Dh went shoveling for an hr or so!! Urghh!!

Lovely bumps. Saw mw today. Said everything looking just as it should. I had gained 28lb.... Before Christmas :)

thank you girls!

drsquid, you are looking good! how are you feeling?

roxane, I don't miss the snow at all!! ;)

lindy, I am glad to know everything is looking good! how big is the baby now?

She didn't give an indication of size. Just said bump was all baby and feels a "good size" and measured fine. We don't get growth scans over here if measuring ok.

Glad everybody's bumps coming on well. Next year we will all be mummies.

most dont get growth scans for the most part in the us without twins. that is the only reason im getting em.

lindy- glad to hear all is good =)

wana- thanks =) i feel good. still enjoying being pregnant

Lindy, your ticker says 41 more days to go! time is quickly approaching!! do you have everything ready?

Aaawww, loving the pics!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! So glad we're all still here and doing well. Today is our 3rd anniversary and DH didn't leave me a note or card or anything so he's in the doghouse. LOL.

I'll add my own bump pic here, I never take them but think I need to now. This is 29 weeks exactly.
https://imageserve.babycenter.com/18/000/148/9PHoAmGuU2HpBQerOlJZt2EIMjbP1J4s_lg.jpg

My ticker is a bit out ..... Should be 35 days!!!!

Think I have most stuff sorted. Just want to wash everything and hang it nicely but getting chest of drawers re delivered on 2nd so no point till then. Might get decorations down tomorrow and then it's getting ready for bump to arrive.... If I ever get the energy :)

Sending you all love for what will be an adventurous 2013!!!

Just tried to wax my bikini line because when mw was feeling for head she did go kinda low down. Couldn't see a bloody thing I was doing but wax strips looked like carpets!!!!!

Noasaint, very cute bump :)

Lindy, you are brave to do the waxing on your own wow lol

Happy new year ladies xo

nice bump noasaint!!!!

lindy, I tried doing mine a few weeks back and already couldn't see a darn thing... next I am looking for a place to do it for me. I used to go to this Brazilian place that used bee wax... I loved it. I don't know if I'll find it here but I'll look.

Happy New Year everyone!!

What's the difference with bee wax? I couldn't see anything really so have probably got an interesting design going on to use the midwives!!

eh, im a wookie. but im single so... doubt ill be picking anyone up at my delivery... just cant be bothered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->