• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

wann- sorry. if it isnt putting out estrogen sometimes they will let you go ahead

had to run by work today to look for something (doing cross stitch and somehow i lost the fabric grrrr. ) didnt find it either. anyway just to pick on my doc i got my friend to do a quick scan and take a pic.. sent it to him this time (he said the other day to keep him up to date on my followup scans). he wrote back that he wanted follicle measurements next time.

Hey girls!

Not very good news here... My baseline sono showed I have a 4cm cyst in my right ovary, so I can't start Stims tonight :cry: I have to wait to hear back from my doctor to see what she wants to do (wait until it goes away on its own or have surgery to remove it). I'm so crushed that I won't be able to start :nope: and not knowing right now what to do and when will this cyst go away.... So frustrating :cry:

Oh no! Definitely disappointing! :hugs: Any thoughts about birth control pills? I've had a couple cysts in the past and they put me on BCP's to shrink them and it appears to have worked.

So sorry to hear that news as I know you must be crushed!! Good news is - your only delayed. Your doctor will figure out a plan and you'll be back on the IVF train in no time! :happydance:

thank you girls :( I guess I just have to wait to talk to her and see... :cry:

Wana b - So sorry! I'm so worried they're going to find something in my mock transfer or baseline scan this week too! I have been on BCP though so maybe that will help keep things problem free. Hopefully they can get you sorted out quickly. I've heard cases of people with cysts that they let continue as long as the cyst doesn't get huge.

Wana b - So sorry! I'm so worried they're going to find something in my mock transfer or baseline scan this week too! I have been on BCP though so maybe that will help keep things problem free. Hopefully they can get you sorted out quickly. I've heard cases of people with cysts that they let continue as long as the cyst doesn't get huge.

thanks :hugs: I hope they are able to sort it out, but from what the nurse said, they won't make me continue this cycle unless the cyst is gone or removed,... so I don't know.:nope: How long do cysts take to go away? :shrug:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you raelynn! I'm sure you'll be fine since you took BC to prevent it from happening. How long were you on BC for?

I was going to be on it for 21 days but they're having me stop early this Tuesday to fit in this cycle which will be 16 days. I don't know how long cysts last. I've had them before because of PCOS but they were never really a concern but now I'm worried they'll pop up again.

My doctor wants to see me tomorrow for a follow up visit. We'll see what her plan of attack is. :shrug:

How is everyone else doing?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My doctor wants to see me tomorrow for a follow up visit. We'll see what her plan of attack is. :shrug:

Hope you get good news at your visit! For me, its always the unknown that makes me crazy. :wacko: If I have a plan of attack, regardless of the situation, I always feel alot better! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for good news for you at your follow up tomorrow!

I have a question, does anyone else get really lightheaded right after your shot? Just for like a minute or two? I did the first night but it was very faint so I didnt think anything of it and last night, I thought the same thing was happening until I started getting light spots in my vision and I almost passed out. I have never passed out before but I could tell that was what was going to happen. I ran to the couch and laid down for about 2 minutes and was perfectly fine, no hot flashes either! I think I will do them all either sitting or laying down from now on just to be safe.

I went in today for some BW and completely forgot to ask about it but I figure I can handle it. I am waiting on the call from them today to see about my next dosage and my next appointment for US and BW. I can't wait to see how many follicles I have! They said if all looks good it should be Thursday.

My doctor wants to see me tomorrow for a follow up visit. We'll see what her plan of attack is.

Hopeing for good news!!! I too have heard of women with cysts being allowed to continue so I'm praying that's the case for you too.

I have a question, does anyone else get really lightheaded right after your shot? Just for like a minute or two? I did the first night but it was very faint so I didnt think anything of it and last night, I thought the same thing was happening until I started getting light spots in my vision and I almost passed out. I have never passed out before but I could tell that was what was going to happen. I ran to the couch and laid down for about 2 minutes and was perfectly fine, no hot flashes either! I think I will do them all either sitting or laying down from now on just to be safe.

I went in today for some BW and completely forgot to ask about it but I figure I can handle it. I am waiting on the call from them today to see about my next dosage and my next appointment for US and BW. I can't wait to see how many follicles I have! They said if all looks good it should be Thursday.

No, haven't been lightheaded. If you are super nervous this could have caused it. Try to relax (easier said than done I know). The first few times I could feel my heart pounding and I made my stomach queasy just thinking about it. Now it's no big deal. Hopefully you've got lots of follies in the wings waiting :happydance:

AFM, today is my pre op appointment to listen to my heart and lungs. I'll be seeing a different RE I've never seen before. My E2 is only 101 as of yesterday and I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork and an u/s. I'm guessing my ER is going to be about a week later than they estimated. Last time on stims my E2 didn't rise until end of the 2nd week and then went very fast. I'm nervous that's for sure, just for the ER part of it. Luckily my last blood draw went smoothly and I was happy. DH went in for the u/s for the first time and afterwards he said "We drove all that wait for just that?!" LOL. Yep, and I do it every other day.

Mstx- likely vasovagal reaction. Sitting down sounds like a good idea

today for us. The little ones grew and the big ones aren't enormous so we are good. Waitin to hear about trigger dose and what time I go on Weds. Of course doc had to ruin it by saying .... We don't know what the quality will be. Grr good thing I like you stupid doc and know you talk without thinking but.. He needs to work on this negative thing. Also waiting to hear from my lawyer apparbetly we got assigned a court room now I just gotta find out when I need to show up. I'm in a bit of limbo right now. Have to update him that I won't be there weds and might be iffy Thursday.

Wana - Keeping my fingers crossed they get things figured out with the cyst and you'll be back on track quickly

MsTX - Glad things are going good! Hopefully the lightheadedness was an isolated incident.

noasaint - Good luck with your appointment!

drsquid - You're so close now! Good luck!

I had my mock transfer today. My doctor said everything went great and that the transfer will be really easy. No twists and turns or anything unexpected. He gave me the print out of my uterus for being such a good patient :laugh2: I'm assuming since they imaged my ovaries that if there were any cysts they would have seen them today...hopefully! I go back in Wednesday for my baseline blood and ultrasound, injection class Thursday, and I will hopefully be starting stims Saturday. Crazy week! My meds should be delivered Wednesday too!

Raelyn - its almost time for you! So exciting!! So glad you were able to get started early!

Thanks, hockey! I know, everything is moving so quickly now. I talked to my mom tonight and she said it is probably good everything is moving along since I've become pretty impatient to get started. She knows me well :)

Hey Hockey24.

I'm new to the site and this is my first round of IVF. I started menopur injections on the 8th June having been on the pill for 5 weeks prior to this. Four days in and not 100% how I'm feeling at the moment.

Would love to share this experience with someone else who actually understands.

How you getting on?

hi can i join? i no some of ye from other threads
i have already started my cycle my EC was yesterday they got 14 eggs and this morning my nurse rang me this morning and told me that 6 fertilised we are doing icsi due to dh low motility there is no other problem so iam hoping we will get pregnant this cycle its our 1st IVF and hopefully our last iam on short protocol i was on 125ui puregon and 250 of orgalutran but now iam just on crinorne progestrone (sorry about my spelling) and hoping they can transfer 1 embryo back because iam at risk of OHSS but iam feeling fine so far
i really hope everyone on this thread gets your :bfp:

Welcome Teenie3 and Tiffttc!

Teenie - have you had any u/s's or bloodwork done yet since you started your shots? :flower:

Tiffttc - 14 eggs is fantastic and 6 fertilized is great news! So are you planning on a 5 day transfer or taking it day by day? Very exciting!! :happydance:

Welcome Teenie3 and Tiffttc!

Teenie - have you had any u/s's or bloodwork done yet since you started your shots? :flower:

Tiffttc - 14 eggs is fantastic and 6 fertilized is great news! So are you planning on a 5 day transfer or taking it day by day? Very exciting!! :happydance:

Thanks hockey24 for the welcome iam going to be taking it day by day but i will know in the morning when the embyro person rings me she said tomorrow will b decision day whether they will be transfering and what day or freezing and then doing FET in 2 months because my hormones was high and because iam so young i was at risk of hyperstimulation but so far i have no syptoms of that so f'xd that i will make it to ET iam really nervous and cant wait till my phone call in the morning xXx:happydance:

Hockey24- how are you have you started your cycle yet??

tifftcc - I actually made a last minute to decision to cancel my cycle and switch clinics. It only delays me a couple weeks and hopefully worth it. My gut told me to switch to a clinic out of state with higher success rates and I hope its worth travel!

I'll begin stimming on 6/28.

I think this might be your month! If you have no known problems and its just low motility, IVF is a perfect option for you and I hope you get to do a transfer this month instead of a frozen later.

hey guys
Just waiting on AF to arrive either tomorrow or thursday.
Starting ICSI then...nervous but excited....what a mix of emotions.

Good luck to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->