Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Bombshell I'm so sorry you are going through something like this. Hope you do t mind me asking was this an accidental blessing or were you two ttc? Not that it will really matter to a woman but to a man, well they can be down right strange about things. I know my DH was very weird about getting pg even after we were ttc. I think it was that it happened so fast and he wasn't ready. He did t say anything really but his demener was very off. He spent more and more time stressing about everything on his own internally and it effected us but he got over it and couldn't be happier once he was born. I hope this is just DH being scared of being able handle more. Sometimes reassuring them that they are great fathers and that they are capable can help.

I'm not sure if I was much help, but I hope things will pass. :hugs:

We planned to conceive this baby :( that's the part that gets me. He was so happy when I got my BFP it was great. We did talk when he got home and he said he was sorry and that he doesn't want anymore after this one. I honestly think you're right, he is probably scared because he is so happy and used to just one right now. He's amazing with our daughter I know he will be amazing with this one too, it might be the idea of our 3 year old finally being able to entertain herself, for lack of a better term, she's out of that baby stage and DH doesn't really care for the baby stage too much. We just got her out of diapers, etc. Now we're going back lol. I'll try praising him more and see if it helps

:hugs: thank you, some kind words are really appreciated right now.

Hello Bombshell. Sorry you're going through this. The upcoming responsibility probably just hit him. I also find myself worrying about being a good mother and how having a baby will totally change my life. Just give him some time to wrap his head around it and keep encouraging him. You will all be fine.

had our 12 week scan and it was bad news :( sac grew but baby didn't. Hope you all have a H&H 9 months xxx

Amytrisha I am so sorry to hear that :( was this your first scan if you don't mind me asking?

I am so sorry for your loss Amytrisha. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

I had my 10 week appt this morning and I was really hoping to hear the heartbeat with the doppler for the first time. Alas, my hb was way too loud and the doctor couldn't find the baby's hb. She said it's normal, especially since I'm overweight, so I shouldn't worry. Of course, I can't help but worry, but I guess this means I will have to wait until my first ultrasound in order to hear it. Have any of you heart the hb with a doppler yet? If so, at how many weeks?

Also, I was really (really!) nervous before the appt (I don't know why), and when the doctor checked she said that my blood pressure was high. It might be the anxiety, or it might be something else, so she wants me to go back and have the nurse check it again next week. I really hope it was just the anxiety.

Good news is that she did prescribe diclectin, so hopefully my nausea will go down now, and my last thyroid levels came back super awesome, yay!

Chrissy It is very normal not to hear babies at 10 weeks. My Dr didn't even attempt looking for mine, as it normally doesn't get heard until 12 weeks anyways. So don't feel worried about that. Have to remember that the top of your uterus is barely above your pubic bone at this time. :hugs:

Yeah my 12 week scan im really shocked I had a loss before but I felt something was wrong this time I was convinced I could even feel flutters :/ can't believe it x

My heart sank when I read the news. So sad. Thinking of you amytrisha.

Chrissy i haven't heard mine yet try not to worry, I know easier said than done. Also totally understand the whole blood pressure thing they actually have a name for that it's called white coat syndrome! Where you get so nervous before a doc appointment it actually causes a rise and then your doctor reems you out for it :haha: vicious cycle! Try to relax and next time around im sure it will be down to a "normal" rate.

Amytrisha I'm so very sorry for your loss, like others have said I will be praying for your rainbow when you are ready to try again . :hugs:

Amytrisha, I am so sorry for your loss & incredibly disappointed for you :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow soon! :hug:

I got the job at the credit union! I start 9/21!

Bombshellmom so happy to hear that!

AFM been super busy as we're getting ready for our move and now because of hurricane Erica we are pushing to move mid day tomorrow as oppose to Monday morning so lots of rush here. They through a going away party for me at work today which was sweet, got lots of gift cards and baby stuff which was awesome :))

destinyk - Aw how wonderful!! :) and happy 12 weeks! Almost (in some books you are already!) out of the 1st tri!! Whichever you prefer to go by lol! How are you feeling? Are you having any sickness still?

Bombshellmom thank you!! And yeah I don't get why we can't just all decide on a week the second tri starts :haha: still feeling icky here :( how're you doing? Love your new avi

I am still feeling pretty icky myself, here and there. I did finally throw up the other day though! Thought it'd make me feel better but I actually ended up feeling much worse afterwards!
Do you get a scan at your next appointment? I know you also had yours on 9/1 like me! Seriously can't wait!! And thank you! DD had gloves on in the photo I didn't realize when I asked her to kiss my belly lol I was like dang it but it is still a cute picture! :haha:

Bombshellmom oh man that's no fun :( usually I feel better after puking but only when it's after eating something that didn't agree. Yes my appointment is September 1! I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to get another scan but I sure hope so! This is my first meeting with my midwife so that's pretty exciting in itself for me :) are you getting a scan? I'm pretty sure you said they were going to be running a test for you correct? Btw how did your appointment with your doc in regards to the partial seizures go? Or did you not have that one yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->