• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Jessica - how awful, causing you more stress! hoping everything is good and you receive good news :hugs:

Jessica I agree that is awful they shouldn't be stressing you out like that! I hope everything turns out great for you, when're you suppose to find out now?

Found out this afternoon that everything is looking great so far. Baby is measuring right on at 9 weeks 3 days giving me an edd of march 20. heart rate was 174, hubby is already convinced it is a girl. lol

Found out this afternoon that everything is looking great so far. Baby is measuring right on at 9 weeks 3 days giving me an edd of march 20. heart rate was 174, hubby is already convinced it is a girl. lol

SO glad everything is doing well!! such amazing news, congrats! :hugs:

Great news!! Why does he think it will be a girl? Because of the heart rate?

For the baby name ideas....here are some that are not a s popular but just a cute.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/08/17/french-baby-names_n_8000520.html?ncid=fcbklnkcahpmg00000001

He has been always convinced we would have 2 girls and the old wives tale about the heart rate just added to it. lol His Mom looked at our palms too while I was pregnant with my LO and said 2 girls for me and a boy and 2 girls for my DH. He already has a son from a previous relationship.It will be fun to see, we are staying team yellow again!

Jessica! You have no idea how big of a smile was on my face when I read this! I am so happy for you and so happy you have nothing but good news!

Hey! Can I join? I'm following the other March group but it's so busy! I can't keep up :lol:

My EDD is March 5th! :) second baby (second March monkey too!!) x

Amytrisha of course and welcome! Congratulations I will add you to the original post! How're you feeling?

Hey! Can I join? I'm following the other March group but it's so busy! I can't keep up :lol:

My EDD is March 5th! :) second baby (second March monkey too!!) x

Hey :D
I know what you mean about the other group -- sometimes I'll post something and it is missed by other users because the thread moves so quickly! Welcome here!!

Congrats :hi: welcome

How is everyone feeling?

I have been dreaming like crazy....just wild crazy constant dreaming. Nothing overly upsetting, just so many that I don't even feel like I was sleeping.

Oh and I am getting sick and tired of my appetite. The things I was craving the other week that tasted so amazing to me, have now been tasting off, and very unappetizing.

I am thinking I will be able to hide this pg for a bit longer....i am already kind of lumpy from my last pg, and so far just look like I am making poor food choices and gained a tiny bit more weight. Which I have because I can't even wear some underwear as it is starting to cut in. Yesterday I started going through my clothing, to make more room for my maternity stuff, and put away all the stuff that I know won't fit in a month or so.

Congrats :hi: welcome

How is everyone feeling?

I have been dreaming like crazy....just wild crazy constant dreaming. Nothing overly upsetting, just so many that I don't even feel like I was sleeping.

Oh and I am getting sick and tired of my appetite. The things I was craving the other week that tasted so amazing to me, have now been tasting off, and very unappetizing.

I am thinking I will be able to hide this pg for a bit longer....i am already kind of lumpy from my last pg, and so far just look like I am making poor food choices and gained a tiny bit more weight. Which I have because I can't even wear some underwear as it is starting to cut in. Yesterday I started going through my clothing, to make more room for my maternity stuff, and put away all the stuff that I know won't fit in a month or so.

I'm worried I'm not eating enough. Also not taking enough fluids. I seem to have an aversion to all kinds of meat, fish and vegetables. I'm getting really worried. Ironically, I also feel like I look quite big.

Blessedheart everyone shows differently. I had this friend who is so dang tiny, but she looked big the whole way through. She would constantly get asked if she was sure there was only one. With my first I didn't show until close to 20 weeks. Now I'm sure I will start showing more very soon, being baby #6 for me. So try not to worry too much. When's your scan?

Thanks for the warm welcome!
It definitely does move super quick I can't work out who's doing what haha, in the last group I was in it was all quite intimate and we all now know each other and the kids it's lovely! Would love the same with this pregnancy!

I wouldn't worry blessed heart, I'm eating what I fancy at the moment so some days that's a microwave chicken burger or a KFC burrito and others it's a full roast dinner :lol: baby will be fine and your appetite will be back before you know it!

When do you ladies have your scans? Mines Wednesday!

Allforthegirl I've been having crazy dreams too!!

Blessedheart rest easy knowing that you are doing the best that you can, if eating more would make you sick it would be defeating the purpose so don't beat yourself up!

Amytrisha my second is on September 1! This wil be my first appointment with my midwife so I'm super excited!

I hope I get another scan! My next appointment is Sept 1st - I will be 10+5 would love to see this bean bigger than before and actually looking a little bit human :)

My doctor said she'll ask me at this appointment if I want to do that materniT23 test or whatever it's called. I think I get an ultrasound with that to measure baby's neck

I can't believe we're so close to September already, nearly Christmas :shock: :lol:

Yeah that's what they do at 12 weeks here measure the neck and do bloods if you request the DS screening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->