Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Sorry for all icky feelings still. I too have my days but they are getting fewer(or just getting used to them?). Though I have had days that feel the worst, just glad it isn't staying.

I finally got my appt with my OB. They were going to book it the day before NT scan I had at his office, so they cancelled that one and I am just going I on the 9 th and I will see him then as well. I was hoping to see him soon but I guess this is just a lesson of patience for me haha.

destinyk - you're having a midwife!! are you doing homebirth? or just using the midwife for the hospital? :)
I'm going to do that test thing but not sure if she'll do the scan that day or the next appointment because at my last appointment she said "oh at your next appointment I'll ask you if you want to do that test" so not sure if she's just asking me and I have to wait for the next appointment to get the test or what lol! I sure hope I get a scan :flower: I did have my appointment for the seizures but my doc said she didn't want to put me on any meds until she knew that my seizures were uncontrolled and unpredictable - which I agree with as far as taking meds goes because I'd rather not take anything while pregnant unless it's absolutely a need! I haven't noticed any seizures though luckily, and hopefully I don't!

allforthegirl - hoping your icky days stay fewer and fewer :) hopefully once we all hit 2nd tri it goes away for all of us!

Allforthegirl im glad your icky days are lessening hopefully soon they will disappear altogether! The 9th will be here before you know it!

Bombshellmom actually neither! I am going to a birthing center :) but in an emergency (which of course we're hoping doesn't happen) I would have to be transferred to a hospital nearby. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get a scan and I totally understand about not wanting to take the meds of not absolutely necessary. Have those feelings of the seizures dissipated? Maybe that could be a good sign :)

Hey Ladies, Im Joining :) from my ultrasound my Due date is 6th March :) :) this is my 2nd pregnancy, my 1st born is a boy called Daniel and he's 2 :) x

So we heard babies heart beat for the first time yesterday it was super exciting! Baby also kicked the microphone several times :haha: I'm told to gain 4-6 pounds by my next appointment on September 29 and blood pressure was a little low so I have to be very careful. Hope everyone else is doing well !

That's fantastic!! My blood pressure is always a bit low during pregnancy, it is normal, and can regulate later on. But yes just be careful when getting up too fast. I find eating more often can help, and drinking lots of water.

So we heard babies heart beat for the first time yesterday it was super exciting! Baby also kicked the microphone several times :haha: I'm told to gain 4-6 pounds by my next appointment on September 29 and blood pressure was a little low so I have to be very careful. Hope everyone else is doing well !

That's so exciting. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll be fine. I started having these pains around my navel area yesterday. The pain comes after eating so I've been trying to eat smaller portions often. My next appointment is next Wednesday. I'm sure all is well.

AW - how sweet! What was baby's heartbeat?? And 4-6 lbs? How is your weight gain so far? I haven't gained anything yet so wondering if they're going to tell me as well next time lmao.
I also have low blood pressure right now, I was told it is because of pregnancy but yes like allforthegirl said be careful getting up and stuff :)

AFM - I updated in the other march group, heard baby's hb as well yesterday and it was 156bmp, next appointment is 9/15 for my 12 week scan!

I'm just having such a bum day. I feel so crappy and almost depressed. Just on verge of crying over everything. I hate feeling so down. I also had some strange poking pains just above my pubic bone tonight. It was actually very uncomfortable, thank goodness it didn't last for too long, but at the time it felt like forever.

I'm just having such a bum day. I feel so crappy and almost depressed. Just on verge of crying over everything. I hate feeling so down. I also had some strange poking pains just above my pubic bone tonight. It was actually very uncomfortable, thank goodness it didn't last for too long, but at the time it felt like forever.

Sorry you're having such a rough day! :hugs: mind if I ask why you're feeling so down? I hope tomorrow is better for you

Allforthegirlthanks for the tips and I'm sorry you had a bad day I hope today is much better for you :hugs:

Blessedheart thank you! I hope your pains subside soon, hopefully the smaller portions will help as well :)

Bombshellmom Thats the thing, I haven't gained anything, I actually lost 13 pounds leaving me at 107 :/ baby's heart beat was 150! So happy to hear about your baby's heart beat! And I'm excited for your next scan!!

Bombshellmom I'm not hundred percent sure but probably because I'm in a crap job. I think that I am not home with my boys is really starting to bother me. But this is what we have to do for now, so I just have to find away to be ok with it since it is just temporary.

destinyk - Wow! See I've lost about 5 lbs myself since my last appointment. By now with DD I had gained at least 5 lbs. They say every pregnancy is different and this time for me it is sure is different haha

allforthegirl - I'm so sorry I know how that is when wanting to stay home with your kiddos. I left my last job to be able to stay home with DD because I always feel awful when I'd come home and only get to see her for like 4 hours until she went to sleep. I worked shit hours like one day this week I would work 9-4 the next day 12-6 and then next week would be completely different with different days off and there was no stability at all.
I really hope you feel better, how is your schedule? Sometimes that can be a bummer too. Especially when it's like what I said. Yes if it's just temporary it'll all be fine! :hugs: you said you also worked at a credit union, right? I have worked at a bank before and I hated that particular branch. they were horrible to me. now I'm going to be starting that credit union I told you ladies about!

destinyk - Wow! See I've lost about 5 lbs myself since my last appointment. By now with DD I had gained at least 5 lbs. They say every pregnancy is different and this time for me it is sure is different haha

allforthegirl - I'm so sorry I know how that is when wanting to stay home with your kiddos. I left my last job to be able to stay home with DD because I always feel awful when I'd come home and only get to see her for like 4 hours until she went to sleep. I worked shit hours like one day this week I would work 9-4 the next day 12-6 and then next week would be completely different with different days off and there was no stability at all.
I really hope you feel better, how is your schedule? Sometimes that can be a bummer too. Especially when it's like what I said. Yes if it's just temporary it'll all be fine! :hugs: you said you also worked at a credit union, right? I have worked at a bank before and I hated that particular branch. they were horrible to me. now I'm going to be starting that credit union I told you ladies about!

I work evenings. Anywhere to four to five nights, but lately I have been working a morning shift on Sundays. When I work evenings it is from 4:30pm until max 12:30am, but usually 9-10pm. So I don't see my older kids all that much. I also don't think I am appreciated at my work either.....but really I work at a bar....and most people are younger than me, and mostly women...and that can be a problem all in its own.

I don't work at a Credit Union. I was hoping to get a job there, but that isn't looking like that is happening anytime soon. I would prefer it, but then I would have to find daycare for my two younger ones. So we will see what happens.

Hope everyone is doing great! Been super busy around here, DH is still looking for a job he got one offer but he would be over the road a lot (commercial trucking) so he is trying to find something where he would be home daily. We found one offer last night and applied and they called him this morning! Hes actually on the way to his interview right now, please keep your fingers crossed for us! AFM still feeling icky but it is lessening, slowly. DHs grandparents bought our crib for us this weekend which was awesome! I also went ahead and ordered 5 cloth diapers yesterday so I'm super stoked for them to get here. His grandmother is really crafty so she's going to try to duplicate the diapers for me which would be awesome though the ones I bought were a steal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->