Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Chrissy lovely photo and I am sooo happy baby is thriving and healthy!! :hugs:

Congrats destinyk! :) we find out oct 18th what ours is

Bombshellmom thank you and awesome it's coming up!!

Baby girl was perfect, heart beat was 156 and she was measuring three days ahead which made me feel so much better about the whole weight thing

What a great name too Destinyk. Is that the only pic you have that is in your avatar?

Allforthegirl aw thank you so much :) Marie is my middle name so we wanted to pass it on like we were going to do with my DHs if it were a boy. I have 6 pictures that they printed for me and a CD with more that I will be printing myself very soon. I'll post the rest of the pics now so you ladies can see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
BNB wouldn't let me post them all in one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh the side profile is perfect!! They are all wonderful!!

I seriously can't wait to see my beauty. You have me all super excited :haha:

Allforthegirl thank you and haha I am super excited for you too! Did your doc tell you when you might be looking into gender? Your not far behind me so probably soon!!

Well if I wait until my Ob appt then I have to wait until the 21st :nope: So we booked a private for the 2nd, so ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!! DH and I have enjoyed it just being us that know. It is a nice change not having to hear all the crap people think it is ok to say to someone expecting. So when I mentioned that our 5 yr old will know and then the older ones later when they get home, I could see his heart sank. I think he likes the intimacy of it more than I do :haha: If that is even possible.

Allforthegirl AHH I'm so excited!! It's cute that DH thinks of you like a team and I guess having your own little secret is nice to him :) but I'm sure once your boys show all their excitement he'll be ok!

Allforthegirl AHH I'm so excited!! It's cute that DH thinks of you like a team and I guess having your own little secret is nice to him :) but I'm sure once your boys show all their excitement he'll be ok!

Well I am not so sure they will be excited to have another boy in the house AT ALL!! Though if my gut is right then they will be beside themselves as they have all said they would love for them to have a sister.:cloud9:

Allforthegirl aww that is so sweet. I've got every body part crossed for you!

Hi ladies! Just got my Progenity results back yesterday - test results all came back normal, and.... It's a boy! :blue: DD has been insistent right from the start that it's "Baby Jacob" in my belly & I guess she is right! We're over the moon! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->