Looking for March Bump Buddies!

So my appointment with my midwife got cancelled today because she has a cold and she doesn't want to get me sick. We rescheduled for October 13 at 1pm and I will be getting my anatomy scan, I'll be 19 weeks. Super excited to see baby girl again but nervous something could be wrong, hoping for the best.

So my appointment with my midwife got cancelled today because she has a cold and she doesn't want to get me sick. We rescheduled for October 13 at 1pm and I will be getting my anatomy scan, I'll be 19 weeks. Super excited to see baby girl again but nervous something could be wrong, hoping for the best.

Aww! Well, better safe than sorry, right?? If she kept it & you got sick that would be awful! Exciting that your scan is coming up so quickly! Mine is November 4th. Feels so close but yet so far :haha:

Allforthegirl I sure hope you are right! :) Yes our gender scan was a private we scheduled since we were too anxious to wait until our anatomy scan! I am way to excited for your coming scan!!

Bella definitely better safe than sorry! I'm anxious for this scan and yours will be here before you know it!

I am almost beside myself with how impatient I am at the moment!! :blush: But I have been trying to keep myself busy with different things....I think I am going to bake today, and start another scarf, then I work tonight.

Anatomy scans... yay! Destinyk, I definitely agree that it's better that your midwife cancelled, that you going in and getting sick.

Mine won't be before early November, so I still have a while to wait. My next appointment with my Dr is at 18 weeks, and I'll only get the requisition form for the anatomy scan at that time anyway, so I can't even book it ahead. On the plus side however, I'm officially in the second trimester now! Yay!! Still lots of nausea and vomiting, but thankfully the meds help with that. New symptom I've noticed this week... heartburn. It's so weird because DH gets heartburn all the time, and I never do... until a few days ago. Anyone else getting heartburn recently?

Anatomy scans... yay! Destinyk, I definitely agree that it's better that your midwife cancelled, that you going in and getting sick.

Mine won't be before early November, so I still have a while to wait. My next appointment with my Dr is at 18 weeks, and I'll only get the requisition form for the anatomy scan at that time anyway, so I can't even book it ahead. On the plus side however, I'm officially in the second trimester now! Yay!! Still lots of nausea and vomiting, but thankfully the meds help with that. New symptom I've noticed this week... heartburn. It's so weird because DH gets heartburn all the time, and I never do... until a few days ago. Anyone else getting heartburn recently?

YES!!!! Mine is moreso in the form of acid up my throat. In my last pregnancy, it got SO bad. I felt like I was going to vomit acid daily (sorry, TMI!) It's not terrible yet in this pregnancy, but it's definitely there, and I felt like I was going to vomit acid a few nights ago. My midwife told me to take Zantac twice daily. Vanilla milkshakes (or just ice cream in general) help a lot too! Hope that helps you!!!

On a positive note, heartburn is supposed to be a sign of a baby with lots of hair :winkwink: (old wives tale, but my DD had a TON of hair when she was born!)

I have been having bad heartburn/indigestion for a few weeks now.....horrible, and it makes me quiet nauseous at times. I too take Zantac.....It is my go to. Also Ensure drinks also help me a bit. I also have to eat small meals, otherwise it just compounds it all.

As for the hair thing, I had horrendous heartburn with #4 and he didn't have much, well he had some, but not the amount everyone else did....:haha: Would be cute to have one bald.

Allforthegirl what time is your appointment?!

Chrissy I can relate with the nausea and vomiting I still have it :( no heartburn for me yet though

By the way, am I the only one who gets a horrendous stretching feeling in the lower abdomen when coughing or sneezing? I have to hold my belly when I feel one coming so it doesn't hurt!

By the way, am I the only one who gets a horrendous stretching feeling in the lower abdomen when coughing or sneezing? I have to hold my belly when I feel one coming so it doesn't hurt!

Is it right kinda where your belly meets the top of your thigh almost? On either side? If so, I get that a lot - and I did last pregnancy too. I believe it's the "round ligament pain" that people talk about.

Bella yes exactly! That's what I figured it was but I wanted to make sure it was normal!

My midwifes assistant just called me again because my midwife wanted to reschedule for an earlier date. She said she hadn't seen me for four weeks and she didn't like to go another two without seeing me so we scheduled for Oct 7 at 5pm for a quick meeting and wellness check. My anatomy scan will stay as planned for the 13th so my DH can come with me since his work schedule can get a little whacked.

My appointment is at 9:30am. :yipee: Trying to just stay calm and not think about it too much.

I too get those crazy painful feelings when cough, sneeze or move too fast. Some days are worse than others. Totally normal.

Well that is cool that she is coming to see you sooner, and that DH still gets to come to the scan.

Soph congrats!!

Soph congratulations!

Allforthegirl I am going crazy what time is it in Canada?! It's 10:51 in Florida I want to know!! I appreciated that they cared, and remembered about DHs work schedule because I didn't even have to mention it, to keep it convenient for him.

Allforthegirl nooooooo! Ugh better practice my patience now :haha: I'm updating everyone's bump color on the original post, I'm excited to update yours!

Congrats Soph!

Destiny, that's great that you get an "extra" appointment in there to ease your mind!

Allforthegirl, FX for you!!! Have you seen that viral video on youtube of the 6 brothers that finally had a baby sister? OMG adorable - and makes me think of you!!! :flower:

Yes I have seen that. It is so super cute!! I can just imagine how my boys would react. :D

I am glad you are al so excited for me.....nervousness is setting in....... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->