Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Bella yeppp, nothing big will probably happen but most likely I'll hear her heart beat!

Allforthegirl definitely excited, tick tock!

Allforthegirl congrats!! You've got to rub some of those boy juices off on me for the next one! Adding your stork now :)

Looks like we are having another boy....so add me to team :blue: please

:hugs: I was really rooting for you. I know how much you wanted a little girl. I really hope that despite that, this little boy ends up being everything you've ever wanted and more! :flow:

Oh wow allforthegirl, another boy! You're going to have an entire hockey team of boys!

Afm, I am doing well. Still struggling with MS, but I am starting to come to terms with the fact I may be one of those women who has it for their entire pregnancy.

I am wondering if any of you have pets and if they behaved differently during your pregnancies. Ever since she was a puppy, my dog and I will nap together on lazy weekend afternoons. Since she's a small dog, she will often lay on top of me (usually on the sofa) and we will sleep for a while. This weekend however, she simply refused to sleep on my belly, and would only lay next to me and rest her little head next to my belly. I don't really have a baby bump yet (it's more like the shifting of fat from my lower abdomen towards the upper abdomen in order to accommodate my growing uterus) so I'm unsure why she behaved like this. Do dogs have a sixth sense with regards to pregnancy? Can she sense it? She has never behaved like this in her 10 years. It was odd.

Oh wow allforthegirl, another boy! You're going to have an entire hockey team of boys!

Afm, I am doing well. Still struggling with MS, but I am starting to come to terms with the fact I may be one of those women who has it for their entire pregnancy.

I am wondering if any of you have pets and if they behaved differently during your pregnancies. Ever since she was a puppy, my dog and I will nap together on lazy weekend afternoons. Since she's a small dog, she will often lay on top of me (usually on the sofa) and we will sleep for a while. This weekend however, she simply refused to sleep on my belly, and would only lay next to me and rest her little head next to my belly. I don't really have a baby bump yet (it's more like the shifting of fat from my lower abdomen towards the upper abdomen in order to accommodate my growing uterus) so I'm unsure why she behaved like this. Do dogs have a sixth sense with regards to pregnancy? Can she sense it? She has never behaved like this in her 10 years. It was odd.

She knows!

My dog knows too. She's constantly by my side, ever since right before I got my BFP! We are convinced :)

My cats know for sure....always wanting to lay on my belly and it isn't very comfortable anymore.

Chrissy I know the feeling I still have MS :( I bet your having a girl! As far as the pets YES they totally know, my dog always followed me around and slept with us but now he sleeps like right up against me and he goes ape$h!+ if an unfamiliar dog is near me which usually he doesn't mind. They can smell the change in hormones they just don't know how many puppies your having :haha:

My cat though doesn't seem to care much she's always been very loving but she can have a 'tude, she still acts her normal self.

Which is funny as my dogs don't seem to have done anything different....just my cats. But then again I don't get to spend much time with my dogs when I am running after my monsters all the time.

Allforthegirl that's funny! Well they all have their own personalities so I guess that would have a lot to do with how they react. A couple weeks ago my DHs cousin had his little girl over and my pup followed her around and licked her all day. My cat wanted nothing to do with her :haha:

Good to know my dog isn't loosing it in her old age. She's often followed me around everywhere, but her habit has reached new heights. I can't even go to the washroom anymore without her following me there. If I leave the door ajar, she is sure to push it open and sit there staring at me. It's the weirdest thing. She's become a real "chien de poche"... or, erm, a pocket dog? Sorry, I guess that expression just doesn't translate very well.

Chrissy I find it sweet that they look to protect us and quite incredible what our pups are capable of. They can even sense cancer. Now we just have to wean them off the "only child syndrome" :haha:

I know what you mean about the bathroom thing - my dog lays practically on top of the (bottom of) the door when I use the bathroom! I open the door & she's always RIGHT THERE. :haha:

Bella hysterical my dog does the same unless I'm not quick enough when shutting the door, then he'll follow me in and sit there and stare at me.

When he follows me in when I'm going to puke, because who has time to shut the door when your mouth is going to explode, he'll sit right next to me and lick my knees. Too cute

Bella hysterical my dog does the same unless I'm not quick enough when shutting the door, then he'll follow me in and sit there and stare at me.

When he follows me in when I'm going to puke, because who has time to shut the door when your mouth is going to explode, he'll sit right next to me and lick my knees. Too cute

Awe! That's precious! He wants to make sure you're ok!! :flow:

Bella haha yeah it's adorable, my pup is too sweet :)

For anyone not following my journal my midwifes appointment went great. We went over my blood results from last visit everything was perfect she said my platelet count was exceptional and iron was great, turns out I'm O+. Hopefully Adrianas blood type is something positive so god forbid anything I can donate to her. Uterus was measuring exactly where it should be and I gained three pounds :happydance: . Calling later today to set up my anatomy scan!

Yay for your appointment going well Destinyk!

Afm, though I am still nauseous and taking anti-nausea meds, I am proud to report that I haven't thrown up since last weekend! That's a definite improvement. Ok, I am still gagging at random times (or anytime something smells weird, fishy, or garbage-y), but not throwing up daily even while on meds is a great feeling. Hopefully it will continue this way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->