Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Blessedheart congrats!! Updating the first post for the new announcements now!

Congrats Blessedheart :flower:

So today ladies I couldn't find my baby's heart beat on the Doppler :( However kept hearing sound interference which sounded like kicks or movements to me. What I thought sounded like the heart beat was apparently the placenta as there was no number registering on the Doppler. but when I could hear nothing the Doppler was registering at 104-127! hope its not broken already :(

I told OH and he said he will have a look at the Doppler and try for me :cloud9:

SarahLou, that's why I don't have a doppler. I think I'd go crazy over whether I can find the HB or not and stress when I don't need to be stressing. I'm crazy enough already!!! Glad to hear your DH will help you out though! So sweet :)

OH tried to find the heart beat to. We didn't find it last night but could hear baby very active! But first thing this morning we found it!! Ranging from 142-153 bpm :cloud9::cloud9:

Also today I think I started feeling baby movements officially. Feels like muscle spasms but really low down near my groin... :shrug:

OH tried to find the heart beat to. We didn't find it last night but could hear baby very active! But first thing this morning we found it!! Ranging from 142-153 bpm :cloud9::cloud9:

Also today I think I started feeling baby movements officially. Feels like muscle spasms but really low down near my groin... :shrug:

That's good to hear

Hello, I'm somewhat new around the site and I would love to be add to this!
My EDD Is 2 March 2016 and I am team :yellow:

DH just felt her kick for the first time!!

Daisydreamer welcome! I will add you to the first post :)

DH just felt her kick for the first time!!

Daisydreamer welcome! I will add you to the first post :)

Good for you and DH! I feel like I have been hogging all the attention with the baby kicks but they definitely can be felt from the outside now... Maybe tonight DH will feel our little treasure :)

How often are you guys feeling baby kick? Today :yellow: has been going mad in there! For the past few weeks I have been feeling regular movement morning and night, occasionally during the day. Last night OH was able to feel :yellow: kick from the outside, several times pretty hard.

Now today they have been kicking and wriggling any time I am lying or sitting still. Just had a MW appt and the little one's HB was 140 so I think they're ok in there... Is there such a thing as too much movement? Lol

Daisydreamer Adriana seems to be having a ball in there as well lately! She's kicking as I type this :haha: , I don't think there's such thing as too much movement right now they have plenty of room to explore and build muscle tone as they get bigger it'll slow down :)

Just this last week I have been feeling my beautiful more often, it was almost like a switch went off and I could feel baby in more than the one spot that I was feeling before. Where as before I could have gone a day or so without noticing baby move. I am enjoying this as I know as they grown and have less room it can be a bit uncomfortable. :haha:

Just this last week I have been feeling my beautiful more often, it was almost like a switch went off and I could feel baby in more than the one spot that I was feeling before. Where as before I could have gone a day or so without noticing baby move. I am enjoying this as I know as they grown and have less room it can be a bit uncomfortable. :haha:

Same here. I've been feeling more beautiful. And the baby is moving more often and noticeable though it seems she really likes the right side. I've not felt her move on the left, just the right.

Adriana seems to prefer the left side though yesterday I was getting some kicks round the middle and the right but she always ends up on the left. I've noticed she kicks a lot more when DH is around and talking loudly, maybe she knows daddy?

Same here. I've been feeling more beautiful. And the baby is moving more often and noticeable though it seems she really likes the right side. I've not felt her move on the left, just the right.

Funny thing as the last three days or so baby decided to hide behind my placenta again, as I have only felt the movements maybe two to three times in a day.

Allforthegirl oh man that sucks :( hopefully he will move soon. Where is your placenta? Mine is fundal posterior

Adriana seems to prefer the left side though yesterday I was getting some kicks round the middle and the right but she always ends up on the left. I've noticed she kicks a lot more when DH is around and talking loudly, maybe she knows daddy?

Baby seems to like the left side too, but I feel them moving around in other places. They will kick when DH and I are talking (sometimes it seems to know what we are talking about--lol).
But always when I am laying down at night and in the morning they are going crazy!

I think I remember reading that babies like the low sound of daddy's voice. Maybe it's easier to hear?? Can only vaguely remember... Lol.

Daisydreamer that's awesome, she's definitely super active in the morning and night too :)

Bella interesting! Happy 19 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->