Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Glad you are feeling better Chrissy!! Sounds like a major improvement!

Smells still get to me....specially since I run a check out counter....so many bad breathed mouths out there. I try to stand back or hold my breath while they are there. It is really bad!! Or not to mention B.O. That is another huge problem. :sick:

Chrissy happy to hear your feeling better, hope this keeps up

Allforthegirl ughh that is so gross I'm nauseous just thinking about it!

I'm looking for a pregnancy buddy too :)

My baby is due on 23rd March 2016.

Just noticed you added what you're naming her to your signature!

Adriana is super cute! We thought of using Adrienne for a middle name.

Thank you Destinyk :flower:

Happy to see lots of ladies due around my time too

Bombshellmom thank you! I'm still trying to figure a good nick name this is what I have so far thoughts or ideas ladies? Adri, Dri, Adrien (but that's really not that much shorter, plus it kinda feels like a whole 'nother name to me) . I don't really want to call her by her middle name, Marie, I like it as a middle name but as a first name I feel like it sounds... well old to be honest, like I think of the grandmother in Everybody Loves Raymond :haha: . I like the nickname Adri when it's said in Spanish but in English I'm not quite sold.

Sarah glad to have someone new join, we've got a great group of ladies here :) how're you feeling?

I'm feeling great right now if it wasn't for my little bump I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant :haha:

Anyone felt baby movements yet?? Im not sure if I just did this morning.... :wacko:

Sarahlou I definitely think I've felt her move. It's a feeling I've never felt before and I can't even really explain what it feels like but I'm almost positive it's her, I can't wait til those movements become obvious!

Bombshellmom thank you! I'm still trying to figure a good nick name this is what I have so far thoughts or ideas ladies? Adri, Dri, Adrien (but that's really not that much shorter, plus it kinda feels like a whole 'nother name to me) . I don't really want to call her by her middle name, Marie, I like it as a middle name but as a first name I feel like it sounds... well old to be honest, like I think of the grandmother in Everybody Loves Raymond :haha: . I like the nickname Adri when it's said in Spanish but in English I'm not quite sold.

Sarah glad to have someone new join, we've got a great group of ladies here :) how're you feeling?

What about Ana?

Bella I didn't think of that! I will have to run that by DH

Anatomy scan went well, tech can't say much but from her knowledge she said all looked good :)

Also I can confirm the feelings I've had are her movements because whenever I felt them and looked on the screen during the scan she was moving!

Bella I didn't think of that! I will have to run that by DH

Anatomy scan went well, tech can't say much but from her knowledge she said all looked good :)

Also I can confirm the feelings I've had are her movements because whenever I felt them and looked on the screen during the scan she was moving!

So exciting! :dance:

Another idea - doesn't completely come from her name, (doesn't for my niece either) but my niece is named Annalyse, and some of her friends call her Ani. Just another nickname for thought ;)

I keep feeling these feelings but I keep thinking is this gas or the baby... :haha:

I am having tons of sinus pressure today, with a headache. I am not feeling so hot today, but not time to get sick. I am trying to reclaim my house from my kids, and DH.... :trouble:

I've had nose issue from the start of my pregnancy some nights its blocks up and other than that im sneezing all the time :shrug:

I've had nose issue from the start of my pregnancy some nights its blocks up and other than that im sneezing all the time :shrug:

I didn't start out like that this time, with my last it was one of my first symptoms. But it progressively has gotten worse....and I have to wear a panty liner all the time or I have to go change my undies. To add to my troubles, this time I also have that tickle in the back of my throat, so that is another reason for the panty liner.:dohh:

I wear maternity towels now I did start off with panty liners but as I've got further on they not enough with this pregnancy CM.

But my sneezing is most annoying thing :haha:

Bella thank you! DH seems to just want to call her by her full name, so I'll just have to see which nick name I'll be using :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->