Looking for March Bump Buddies!

You're welcome Destiny :flower:

AFM, I agree with the sneezing/coughing thing, but I haven't resorted to panty liners yet... I just cross my legs when I feel one coming on :rofl: I don't even want to think about what people are thinking when I'm standing - I'm sure I look ridiculous! :haha:

I still cross my legs even though I know I will pee.....I am sure I too look like some goof ball :rofl:

How is everyone? How was your weekend?

AFM I nothing crazy....just normal home life for me. Work, clean, be a mom and wify. I go for my anatomy scan on Wed. So only two more day until I get to see my beautiful again.

How is everyone? How was your weekend?

AFM I nothing crazy....just normal home life for me. Work, clean, be a mom and wify. I go for my anatomy scan on Wed. So only two more day until I get to see my beautiful again.

I go for anatomy scan on Wednesday too!

Cool that is exciting.... I have a feeling there may be a bunch of pics showing up on here soon ;)

Bombshell - CONGRATS!!!! Are you excited?!?!? Name yet??? :happydance:

As for everyone else - good luck on the upcoming anatomy scans! Exciting :)

Bombshellmom congrats!!

Allforthegirl doing good over here weekend was nice! Got our registries set up.

So exciting about your scans can't wait to see pics girls, hope all babies are happy and healthy!

Bombshellmom congrats!!

Allforthegirl doing good over here weekend was nice! Got our registries set up.

So exciting about your scans can't wait to see pics girls, hope all babies are happy and healthy!

Oooo registry stuff is exciting!!! For those of us who are second timers, I heard that we should set up registries anyway - because once baby comes, we can still get the discount on items "left" on our registries :haha:

Actually someone (maybe even on here?) said to put your due date for one month ahead of time, so that you can get the discount early! :winkwink:

Bella I didn't know you get a discount on stuff left over!! Wouldn't have thought of pushing the due date forward, that is definitely an idea worth thinking ;)

We were actually a wee bit disappointed yesterday at our gender reveal but were really counting on having a boy this time but this little girl is very much welcome :)

I'm kinda getting excited now saw two little girls at my work today so it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing Rylie is getting her sister she wants. We will be swaying for boy next time lol
No name yet though :/

Sorry I haven't been talkative much! On mobile and its hard to type so muchmy laptop broke. Hope ev er yone is doing good :) you all sound wonderful!

Bombshellmom - Congratulations! :flower:

I'm exactly 18 weeks pregnant today.. I have a Doppler and heard baby's heart beat loud and clear. I know how to listen for baby from having it done 3 times already by midwives :haha:

Bella I didn't know you get a discount on stuff left over!! Wouldn't have thought of pushing the due date forward, that is definitely an idea worth thinking ;)

YES! It's not terribly much, but it counts for something. I remember my Amazon.com registry gave a 10% discount (unheard of on Amazon, right??) and my Babies R Us registry also gave a 10% discount.

I have never made a baby registry before....and only one baby shower ever.

My opinion? Make a registry. Can't hurt. Then you can get the discount on whatever you want to buy yourself for the baby :haha:

Anyone else feeling like you a tad tender in the belly already? I do when I carry my LO or lift things....trying not to but I am a busy mom and I work. Hard to avoid.

Bombshellmom I can totally understand the disappointment I was a little too when I found out but I couldn't be happier now and there is always next time ;) I am a firm believer of what's meant to be will be, though for our next we will try swaying as well!

Bella that is awesome! I did babiesrus, buybuybaby and target hopefully they hook me up! :haha:

Allforthegirl wow! My mom wants to throw me one but with us having moved and DH working were not sure when we could set up to go down there. But she's been asking about my registry and so have a few friends so I went ahead and get that done.

Sarahlou I agree with Bella! Even if you decide not to have a baby shower you can still get the discount which is awwwwesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->