Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Thank you ladies for being so reassuring. Nice to be able to vent

Daisy how exciting I hope things start moving along for you!

AFM been trying to keep busy so I don't think so much about what's going on. Finished painting her letters and just hung them up on the wall, I'll post a pic here. Tomorrow we are going to make her canopy and get that hung up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Daisy~ Well I am glad that you aren't suffering for nothing. If I was checked I would be about the same too but that is only because this is baby#6, even last time I was constantly 70% and 2-3 cm. Though for you it totally means more. Maybe by the beginning of the week you could go?

Destiny~ wow that is so cute, love the colours.

Destiny that looks beautiful! Lovely colors :)

I have been having contractions 10 minutes apart for the last 3 hours. At one point they were 3 min apart but back to ten. No plug or waters though. I hope this turns into something!!!

Destiny that sounds tiring I hope you don't have to go through this stage for long!! :hugs: Let us know if you go in ;)

No news, ho hum, contractions started again and bad cramping. Gota good nights sleep so I'm thinking it's time to try to make this baby happen!!

Allforthegirl and daisy thank you!

You read my mind I was just going to say get that baby out the same way you got it in! :haha:

:rofl: you guys thanks but that's like the first thing I thought of don't worry

My guess is Zodi is not engaged so things won't progress til they drp. Doing myofascial releases and other techniques from Spinning Babies
FX!

Daisy good luck!! Hope Zodi doesn't keep you waiting to long

I think I'm losing plug? It's clear and snot like so I'm not sure. But it's not like any other CM I've had before

Daisy I'm excited for you! Sounds like it might be it, like Allforthegirl asked how thick is it?

No baby just out in bed feeling sick to my stomach :cry:
At least OH gets a break from :sex: today
:haha:

I have been feeling yucky to my stomach too, and a bit of a headache and scratchy throat. Not to mention that I seem to be clearing out too. Also tons of burping and gas. Think my baby may be early a bit.

How long do these things happen before baby? The BMs have been looser for maybe five or so days, nausea has been around for the same time too.
I did some nipple stimulation just now for about 10 minutes no contractions at all! :cry:

Daisy everyone is different. Some will go straight into labour and others linger for what feels like forever. I'm not convinced anything is actually happening. But the loose stool and nausea is a new thing for me. :shrug:

Ah yes that's pretty much the answer to every pregnancy question. I hate that it is such a mystery until you are pretty much pushing :dohh:

Well I have never had the cramping with my others, it was always stronger BH type contractions for me. All night last night I was cramping, some woke me some obviously didn't, but I was up every hour or so having to pee. Woke up and my hips and belly feel like it went through a major workout. :shrug:

yeah feeling just wrecked here. In bed the last two days, no other signs other than the nausea and having to pee allll the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->