Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Hey ladies hope your all doing well. A little bummed over here, has my midwife appointment today and the past two appointments my fundal height has been off by 1cm, today I had no growth in fundal height since my last appointment two weeks ago. Midwife is sending me for a growth scan, she said it's possible it's her position but she wants to be sure ;(

Hey ladies hope your all doing well. A little bummed over here, has my midwife appointment today and the past two appointments my fundal height has been off by 1cm, today I had no growth in fundal height since my last appointment two weeks ago. Midwife is sending me for a growth scan, she said it's possible it's her position but she wants to be sure ;(

Oh goodness, I am sure she is just lovely. Are you and your DH tall or smaller? I know that my current dh and I are not overly tall at all. Actually I am down right small, so my last couple monkeys are tiny too.

Allforthegirl we are both smaller. I am 5' 4 1/2" and my DH is something like 5'8"

Yeah Destiny, and it could totally be her position too. Have you been feeling her really down low at all? Babies grow at different rates too, surely she's fine in there. You do get to see her again which is a nice treat :)

AFM: BH and I think baby was transverse last night ???? They seem to be ROA right now as I am sitting and bouncing on an exercise ball... So maybe they will be cooperative when D-Day comes but still want to wriggle around in there :shrug:

36 week bump pic! OH is always making me laugh in the middle of taking the pic :blush:

Attachments

• P2040023.jpg
    P2040023.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Destiny, it's just a precaution... but I understand, I'd be a bit worried too - it's just the way we all are! Try to do what the other girls said & view it as an opportunity to see your little girl! Like Allforthegirl said, you're small. Wasn't it you who said you were having trouble gaining weight in pregnancy? Not only your height, but that probably also factors in somewhere. Try your best not to worry. :hugs:

Daisy - Getting bigger! Exciting :flower:

AFM, working on (finally) buying stuff for the nursery! I've finally settled on a theme, and started purchasing items. Still unsure about actual bedding, but I'm hopeful that it will all come together quickly! :)

Bella that's exciting! Did you settle on the Neverland theme or something else? Either way it's gotta feel good to get those important things out of the way right :)

AFM, losing bit of plug here! Doesn't mean much quite yet but still really exciting :cloud9:

Daisy I have been feeling her really low at times. Cute bump pic, I will post one soon! Exciting about losing some plug!

Bella yes I was having trouble gaining weight luckily as of late I have been gaining steadily so that's good and I did gain 2 pounds since my last visit. Can't wait to see your nursery pics, ours is coming a long as well!

AFM DH and I were too anxious to wait for the growth scan so we went for a quick peak with a 3D they estimated her weight to be 4 1/2 pounds so I texted my midwife and told her I know this isn't as detailed as the growth scan would be but what does she think she and she said it sounds good and try not to worry.

Here's a pic from our session! Lazy little girl in there would not move her hands from her face and she had her feet by her face too! She was literally using the placenta as a pillow :haha: and we got a video of her yawning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
Daisy I have been feeling her really low at times. Cute bump pic, I will post one soon! Exciting about losing some plug!

Bella yes I was having trouble gaining weight luckily as of late I have been gaining steadily so that's good and I did gain 2 pounds since my last visit. Can't wait to see your nursery pics, ours is coming a long as well!

AFM DH and I were too anxious to wait for the growth scan so we went for a quick peak with a 3D they estimated her weight to be 4 1/2 pounds so I texted my midwife and told her I know this isn't as detailed as the growth scan would be but what does she think she and she said it sounds good and try not to worry.

Here's a pic from our session! Lazy little girl in there would not move her hands from her face and she had her feet by her face too! She was literally using the placenta as a pillow :haha: and we got a video of her yawning

OH my she is so cute. I am glad she is measuring at a decent weight!!

Allforthegirl thank you! The tech mentioned she seemed to have quite a bit of hair and she liked her lips :haha:

Got approval from insurance and my growth scan is scheduled for 2/11 at 10am

Destiny, your girl is super adorable! I bet you just can't wait to see her in your arms. GL at your scan, I'm sure everything is fine though :thumbup:

AFM just had my 36 week appointment, business as usual. Did the Group B test and should hear back Monday or Tuesday if positive. They let me go to the bathroom and do t myself, which was cool! I didn't really feel like fumbling around with a robe. We talked about what would happen if I went into labor before 37 weeks and what would happen if I needed to be transferred in a non-emergent and emergent situation, so I am feeling very well informed about how I will be taken care of in situation x, y, z.
Measuring right on for 36 weeks but MW commented Zodi was curled up pretty tight in there. They don't like the sound of the Doppler so they were trying to squirm away from the noise :haha: it was a little high from that but still normal. Afterwards they would not stop squirming in there lol

Anyone else getting swollen hippo feet??

Glad your appt went well Daisy. My guy still feels like he has tons of room yet, too me anyways but I'm still 2 weeks behind you ;)

My feet don't look the same that's for sure so I'm sure they will eventually just look like Fred Flinstones :haha: by the time wants out.

Allforthegirl thank you so am I

Daisy thank you! Glad your appointment went well, they had me do my group b test in the restroom as well I guess it's a midwife thing. Adrianna hates the Doppler too she always punches it :haha: so far I've avoided any changes in my feet, we'll see how long that lasts!

Hi ladies! Yes, Neverland is the theme. Quite excited about it, but it's proven difficult when it comes to bedding unfortunately. That part in still in limbo about. So far I've purchased a wooden sign that says "you are my happy thought," wooden stacked blocks with Peter Pan's silhouette that say "Little Boys should never go to bed. They always wake up a day older," a pirate ship model, a crocodile stuffed animal, & a clock. Of course, nothing "important" or really even specifically baby related.... But the decor part is coming along anyway :haha: I really have all I need from DD. Now just need the bedding... That's the tough part.

Glad to hear Adrianna & Zodi are doing well! Adriana's pic is adorable! FX your growth scan goes as well as the 3D scan!!! :) (& I'm sure it will!!!)

That is a very neat theme, can't wait to see it all put together!! You know anyone that could help you make bedding?

Bella that sounds so cute!! Can't wait to see finished pics! As far as the bedding maybe try going with something simple for the bedding to tie it all together like maybe Peter Pan green sheets? Just an idea!

Having a moan here.....
Woke up with nasty headache and CTS at three am, had to take a bath it was so bad! Then MS a few hours later, still headache and generally feeling like doo-doo.

I hope these miserable times turn into something, I'm really about to lose my cool!

Daisy~ sorry your feeling do so poorly. :sad1: hope it doesn't last long. (Sorry dumb dumb over here and have to ask what does CTS mean? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->