Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Hey ladies crazy you mention the nausea as I've had it for most of today.

Anywho went to my scan today this one came back she's measuring 32+ weeks :( sent me to the hospital nearby (it was a private practice) for NST and results were good atleast. Suppose to go back to the doctor on Friday for another scan but we are going to talk to my midwife about referring us to someone else or we will seek someone else out on our own because we didn't like this guy. First of all we waited 2 1/2 hours to be seen, the place was not very clean looking, the ultrasound machine was literally from 1995 because DH looked up the model number and most of all I felt extremely uncomfortable. I pulled my pants down enough like I've done at every other ultrasound and the guy literally just yanked my pants down and my bits were exposed I felt so violated and humiliated and DH was very upset this happened as well. Do not want to go back to that guy for anything in the world

Destiny that sound horrible the way he treated you. Maybe you MW will know someone you'd be more comfortable with.

Destiny that is just awful. I hope your MW can refer you to someone you're more comfortable with, or I hope you will be able to find someone you feel good with. Hope things look up for you soon and GL with your scan on Friday

Thank you ladies it was awful, not been treated like that by anyone before this. DH said his heart dropped when he did that and he got all hot and tingly and wanted to punch the guy. I'm glad he was there though, who knows what he would've tried pulling if I were alone. Definitely felt violated . Going to call the hospital near us after I see MW if she can't refer someone, to top it all off the guy was an hour drive away!

Oh yeah got so carried away with doc vent I forgot to mention that while they were doing the NST the monitor picked up a few contractions I was having. Think maybe mw will check for dilation tomorrow , we will see!

Hopefully you will get good news tomorrow! :hugs:

Still crampy and grumpy here

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA - I usually log on at work (because I'm at a computer a lot) and logging in from my phone is usually a pain.... But I've got a mini vacation, so I figured I'd check in on you all.

Daisy, sounds like you got your answer already, but I've had friends go through a couple weeks of what you're describing. AFM with DD, the only things I had beforehand were my body cleared big out (maybe 3-5 days before birth?? Can't exactly recall) and BH (just tightening, zero pain or cramps) starting maybe 2 weeks before DD was born.

Funny enough, my body started clearing out maybe 4-5 days ago, I've had cramping & loads of BH, & more and more tiny bits of my plug are coming out (with DD I never noticed losing my plug at all). Hoping this little guy doesn't come early! I'm not ready!

Destiny, that sounds AWFUL! I totally agree - get your midwife to recommend someone trusted. So sorry you went through that :hugs:

Allforthegirl.... :wave: how are you feeling??

Destiny ~ Oh that would be cool if she checks. :dance:

Bella ~ I am doing better so far today. I have only been up for less than an hour so far. Last night my BH were a lot stronger than I have had previously with both cramp like and tightening (more like a true surge). If I was standing through one it felt like the muscle and ligaments attached to the tops of my hips were pulling really tight. He still feel very low, and still uncomfortable. Still having more than one movement a day. I even woke up to one that was quiet uncomfortable, but I told myself "go back to bed!", and nothing else happened. So something is starting, now I am trying to calmly wait for the real day. :shrug:

Daisy ~ How are you feeling today anything new for you?

Bella, I haven't noticed my plug, maybe a booger looking thing like ONCE, even though I am at least 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. :shrug: I hope bub stays put for a few more weeks for you!!

allforthegirl, do you think that LO's prediction of the 20th will be true?

AFM just a grumpy goose right now! My feet are so swollen, might share a pic later because it's almost comical. Keep waking up with nausea and the onset of a headache but able to quell it most days. No signs other than lots of wiggles further down than normal (so maybe Zodi is lower in my pelvis?), and some light cramping that comes and goes throughout the day. Sometimes it's my upper abdomen, sometimes it's in my back. and they'll come soon before or soon after a BH. Sometimes I can feel pressure on my cervix with a BH or a little back pain but I don't think it means anything
Looser stool and movements are more frequent than I would expect for how I have been eating. Going to spend another day resting up, exhausted!

Daisy ~ who knows at this rate maybe he will be right :shrug: I hate pre labour stuff, gears up thinking maybe this it and only lets you down over and over.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well overall!

Adrianna is officially IUGR and my midwife has transferred me to the high risk department at the hospital in Gainesville. Even though it is an hour drive from us she says we will receive the best care there and they are baby friendly. It's a bummer but it is most important for us both to be okay. Hospital will be calling me today or tomorrow to schedule and appointment for next week, I believe that this appointment they will do another BPP, NST and Doppler flow test and based on results will decide when and how she will be coming out. She says more than likely Adrianna is coming out early

:hugs::hugs: I am sorry for this news, it must be disappointing to have your birth plan rearranged on short notice. But like you said, she will be getting the best care and this is what's safest for her.
Luckily, many IUGR babies live complication free. Thinking of you in this time

Glad to hear everyone is doing well overall!

Adrianna is officially IUGR and my midwife has transferred me to the high risk department at the hospital in Gainesville. Even though it is an hour drive from us she says we will receive the best care there and they are baby friendly. It's a bummer but it is most important for us both to be okay. Hospital will be calling me today or tomorrow to schedule and appointment for next week, I believe that this appointment they will do another BPP, NST and Doppler flow test and based on results will decide when and how she will be coming out. She says more than likely Adrianna is coming out early

I'm glad you two will be under better care. :hugs: I know it sucks. My friends SIL had an IUGR baby and she was diagnosed around 20 weeks and baby went closer to 38 weeks. So you never know if try and keep her as long as possible. :hugs: I will pray that Adrianna will be able to stay a bit longer, but I'm sure she will come out perfect.

Destiny, so sorry for the news :( Like was already said, they will take care of you, get her out when necessary, and she will be perfect!!! :hugs: Keep us posted!!!

Allforthegirl, Sounds a lot like how I've been feeling lately too! Hang in there, I know it sucks!!!

Daisy - Yuck, swelling is awful! My feet and ankles were like sausages with DD, but I'm surprisingly fine (so far) this time around. Hope it's not too uncomfortable for you... :hugs:

MW appt went ok.. still 2cm but could be stretched to 3. and 80% effaced.

Worried that active labor will be quick and hard once things swing into rhythm! Sorry not much else to say now I have been feeling rather strange all day

MW appt went ok.. still 2cm but could be stretched to 3. and 80% effaced.

Worried that active labor will be quick and hard once things swing into rhythm! Sorry not much else to say now I have been feeling rather strange all day

Oooooo that's a good sign! I remember the day I went into labor, I kept saying all day that I was feeling funny... couldn't put my finger on it. I've heard other ladies say the same! So, "feeling rather strange" could be a good thing! Keep us posted! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->