Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Hi ladies. I'm due on March 20 but extremely nervous as I have had a miscarriage before and only for a missed period I would not know I am pregnant. No sickness, sore bs, just very tired.

:hi:I think tiredness is a good symptom. I don't think my breasts bothered me until the end with #4 if at all....Many women would love to be able to have a pg like that ;)

Bohemiangel welcome! Sorry to here ms is hitting you hard I hope it passes soon. I could go for a smoothie right now!

Jessica28 welcome! Try not to worry too much, I know easier said than done. I really didn't have anything besides exhaustion for a while and a little bit of nausea but the last two days have been horrid with morning sickness. Either you'll get lucky and it'll pass you by or it'll blind side you like it did me!!

Hoping everyone had a better weekend than I did!
This ms will be the death of me :(

Hoping everyone had a better weekend than I did!
This ms will be the death of me :(

Oh no :sad1: hopefully not too much longer for you.

Nothing exciting happened for me this weekend. Had a giant meal last night though. It was so good. BBQ ribs, potato salad, baked broccoli and pie w/ fresh whipped cream for dessert! I can't get over this hunger I have. It's obnoxious :wacko:

Allforthegirl I'm glad to hear someone has an appetite! You should've had some extra ribs for me :haha: I'm hungry and yet nothing sounds good

Allforthegirl I'm glad to hear someone has an appetite! You should've had some extra ribs for me :haha: I'm hungry and yet nothing sounds good

Same here! I'm hungry and really wanting soda, badly! But I know caffeine isn't ideal while pregnant :(

Bombshellmom the carbonation works wonders for my stomach. Sierra mist, sprite and 7-Up are all caffeine free! Your welcome ;)

You can always use low sodium sparkling water with frozen berries and mint. Gives you the fizz with very little sugar ;)

Hi ladies! May I join you, too?? :flower: baby #2 is due March 21st (unconfirmed by dr - 1st scan & appt are on August 19th).

Biggest symptoms so far are MS (constantly nauseous - especially when "hungry", but I never actually vomit. I say "hungry" because I never actually feel the urge to eat. When I'm nauceous I know it's time to -unwillingly- feed the belly). Sore boobs/nipples are really bad - especially because I'm still nursing, so latch on is a killer! And I'm tired all the time.

Hi :hi: congrats. I was pg with my loss while I was nursing. The weird feeling while nursing is what tipped me off that I was. He weened shortly after.

Louisianagirl congrats

Bella welcome and congrats! My bbs have gotten to be killer especially when I first wake up since no matter how I sleep I'm laying on some part of them :(

Adding you to the OP!

I am sleeping like crap. I am constantly uncomfortable (ALREADY), so I am waking, tossing and turning not to mention waking at least twice to pee every night.

Oh Maternity Store RANT:
So I went to the store, as I need a black pair of pants for work. I don't like the way the ones I have now fit. Bloated on top of being chubby doesn't help matters. So I pick out a couple to try on. Surprisingly went with the pair I didn't think I would like as much, as the other was more of a skinny jean, and was itchy. Walk up to the cashier and she right away starts nit picking everything. First it was the elastic belly had white dog (I have a big white fluffy dog) hair on it, "oh wow it is like one of those sweaters that collect everything!", "it's probably from me, I have a dog". Boy oh boy did I get gunned off. I gracefully ignored her. Then of course she asked if I have shopped there before, well yes I have, and asked my new date, and I tell her. "Oh wow you have a long long time yet!" Ok WTH why is she being so judgemental? Like I didn't know how long I had until baby is born....breathe, just breathe. Then she made the comment about how close my two youngest will be and how busy I am going to be. At this point I was boiling, getting mad. So I said "I have five now so I am sure I will be just fine!" Well that didn't shut her up but said "you have five? Wow that is a lot!"
:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:
THAT IS IT! DONE!
I got my two LO that were with me and left! Can you believe some people? She shouldn't work there if she is going to make comments like that! Plus she is like 70 she really shouldn't say a dang thing! I do swear that elder women like to say just as much or more than my aged..... Is this what I am going to have to put up with everyday? Why can't we be a happy family with 6?
OK OK OK OK I am done! Letting it go! Just had to share that.

Allforthegirl same here! I'm like great this isn't going to get any better! Thinking about getting a pregnancy pillow already. About the lady at the maternity store that is ridiculous! I'm not sure why people feel everyone cares about their opinion sometimes they're trying to be nice and make conversation but then they go and stick their foot in their mouth!

Allforthegirl- UGH! Some people need to learn when to just stop!

Best pregnancy pillow ever: leachco snoogle loop pillow! It's AMAZING! I got it with my first pregnancy & never stopped sleeping with it! I have back issues & found that if I tried to sleep without it, I'd throw my back out...

Bella thank you I'm totally going to look that pillow up right NOW

Follow up scan showed little bean with a heartbeat of 140!! <3

Attachments

• baby.png
    baby.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 2
Bombshellmom yay so happy to hear your scan went well, look at that little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->