Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Bombshellmom yay so happy to hear your scan went well, look at that little bean!

Thanks ladies!! I measured exactly what my lmp puts me at, 6+5 which means i really did get a positive at just 7dpo!! Completely amazed and super excited, as I didn't think that was even possible!

I know people were making you worried about your early BFP - so glad your little bean is doing well & in the right place!!

I know people were making you worried about your early BFP - so glad your little bean is doing well & in the right place!!

Thank you bellarosa!! Me too lol :haha:

Do you have a scan booked yet? :)

Bombshellmom yay so happy to hear your scan went well, look at that little bean!

Thanks ladies!! I measured exactly what my lmp puts me at, 6+5 which means i really did get a positive at just 7dpo!! Completely amazed and super excited, as I didn't think that was even possible!

Well in all honesty you probably O'd earlier than you think to get a BFP that early or had a higher amount of hCg in your system than most, which can happen too.

But it is neither here nor there, because baby is well and in the right place!! So forget everything else and just enjoy this beautiful pg!!! :winkwink:

Wow this week just dragged.....but I am happy tomorrow will be 8 weeks.

I had a dream last night that no one knew I was pg. I wanted to scream it to world, but was upset that know one knew.

In a way that would be ok for my situation. I wouldn't mind going another month before anyone guessing I was. Actually I would love to be able to make it until we know for sure what we are having.

Anyone have a sneaky feeling what they are having? I just have a sneaky feeling this one could actually be a girl. I'm prepared for either, but I just can't let go of this feeling. This time I decided to let what I feel in vs what I want control my motherly instinct. I had a sneaky feeling that my 3rd was and 4th was. My 2nd I had a nurse convince me it was a girl, because my pregnancy was so very different than my 1st, which in turn shut off my motherly instinct. Then with my 5th I wanted a girl so bloody bad, I didn't listen either. This is why I decided to take a calmer, just let things happen approach.

In all honesty it would put a small damper on having another with my family, as we don't have a girl living on this continent. My niece lives across the pond.

Allforthegirl I agree with this week dragging :/ but yay for 8 weeks! I can understand wanting a girl I'm keeping my FX for you. I have a sneaky feeling that it's a boy for me but more so lately I'm not sure if that's because that's what we really want or what. Either way I would be happy as long as they're healthy of course but I would be slightly disappointed at first I think. What can ya do? :shrug: DH says he wants to know already so if it's a girl we can start working on another one, yikes gimme a break!!

Allforthegirl I agree with this week dragging :/ but yay for 8 weeks! I can understand wanting a girl I'm keeping my FX for you. I have a sneaky feeling that it's a boy for me but more so lately I'm not sure if that's because that's what we really want or what. Either way I would be happy as long as they're healthy of course but I would be slightly disappointed at first I think. What can ya do? :shrug: DH says he wants to know already so if it's a girl we can start working on another one, yikes gimme a break!!

Oh haha, wow what a stinker your DH is.

And thanks. Yes healthy is important! And we get we are meant to have right? It is kinda hard at first when you find out you are not having what you really wished for. I can't lie, I was very upset with not having a girl last time, but I didn't stop loving the boy that was there. It is was more saying goodbye to the idea. Some it hits harder than others. But in the end we all love the LO we get :winkwink:

Allforthegirl :haha: I know I could kill him sometimes! The funny thing is that I know if we did end up with a girl he would be puddy in her hands and would be such a pushover! I truly believe everything happens for a reason but I have a feeling this is a girl for you! I'm excited to see what everyone's yellow bump will turn

Does everyone plan on finding out the sex or does someone want to be surprised? Personally I have to know every little thing about everything there's no way I would sleep not knowing!

I found out with all my boys, don't think I could wait to the bitter end....now maybe if I had a mix I would just wait it out for a surprise, but nope can't! JUST CAN'T! :haha:

But it is a surprise no matter when you find out right?

Allforthegirl haha I agree if I had a mix there would be a possibility that I would wait it out. Yes it's always a surprise but I meant like find out at birth lol to me that's a huge surprise

Lol at your DH destinyk!! Funny I could see mine saying the same if it's a girl this time :haha:

DH wants a boy sooo badly, so part of me wants a boy!! Part of me wants another girl as I would love DD to have a baby sister and be close with her, I love little girls soo much!! But I'm sure if it's a boy I would love him just the same!! :)

I kinda have a "sneaky" feeling, as you say allforthegirl! That is it a boy. Not sure why but I see this little March bean being a boy. Mostly why I want another girl is because DH likes the dumbest names for boys :/

Bombshellmom haha I'm like can we evict this one first?! Jeez! Hahah are his name choices really that bad? And of course I'm sure the ones you like he doesn't because they are just that good at driving us crazy :haha:

Bombshellmom haha I'm like can we evict this one first?! Jeez! Hahah are his name choices really that bad? And of course I'm sure the ones you like he doesn't because they are just that good at driving us crazy :haha:

Oh yes, his name choices for boys are as follows:

- Zed short for Zeddicus :sick:
- Kai (not too bad I guess but definitely weird to me..not something I'd name my son :/)
- Draven
- Optimus Prime (literally, he has suggested it but not actually sure if he's really joking or not...)

and he hates normal names, I would love a boy named Reese..but those are the only boy names he likes :/

Lol yes! Evict this one first! Do you want them close together?

Bombshellmom oh boy you were not exaggerating... Optimus Prime? I hope he was joking!! Ask him if he hates your unborn child :haha: jk! Kai is the best out of all of those but I agree I wouldn't want to go with that either! Reese is a cute name! I say Google names to your hearts content give him like ten names to pick from and stress that he cannot stray from your list lol! We haven't talked names too much but we do both agree we like Noah.

Oh & yes I would like them around 2 years apart

I have no boys name at all. But we really like Serina for a girl.

But you are right those names aren't really ideal. There is nothing wrong with different but going off the wall will get your kid beaten up. Kids are really cruel.

Allforthegirl I like Serina a lot! I agree with different is good I don't want one of those names that you call your kid at the park and like 5 joe shmoes turn around lol. Noah has been getting more and more common which is why we're still iffy on it :/

I didn't want the "same" as everyone else either. We lived in NWT at the time for our first two and ended up naming them popular names without knowing it lol. Jackson was because my husband at the time was adamant about that name. But when it came to my fourth I was adamant that it had to be an E name. I really wanted Everat but apparently couldn't. But Ethan is good I guess and now I hear it everywhere. I wanted a different name for my last but then we had to go with the others. It had to flow. So think about that too. When you call all you children in to eat they have to flow. Or not if you don't lol

I have my first scan & appointment on August 19th. Originally was for August 13tg, but they pushed it back due to "unforeseen circumstances" (so annoying!!!)

Allforthegirl :haha: I know I could kill him sometimes! The funny thing is that I know if we did end up with a girl he would be puddy in her hands and would be such a pushover! I truly believe everything happens for a reason but I have a feeling this is a girl for you! I'm excited to see what everyone's yellow bump will turn

Does everyone plan on finding out the sex or does someone want to be surprised? Personally I have to know every little thing about everything there's no way I would sleep not knowing!

I will probably find out this time, to keep my sanity & be prepared. Although it will be somewhat unwillingly because I really want another surprise (DD was a surprise). There's nothing quite like being told in the delivery room!

I have my first scan & appointment on August 19th. Originally was for August 13tg, but they pushed it back due to "unforeseen circumstances" (so annoying!!!)

I will probably find out this time, to keep my sanity & be prepared. Although it will be somewhat unwillingly because I really want another surprise (DD was a surprise). There's nothing quite like being told in the delivery room!

Awww! See that's how I feel about the ultrasound room - MIL wants to throw us a gender reveal party but I loved being told while watching my baby on the screen!!! For some reason that is just how I picture finding out our bubs gender! But MIL wants to buy either a blue or pink dress depending on the gender of course, for DD to wear and she will come out wearing that color and holding a sign "it's a....!!" which I think is adorable

Bombshellmom oh boy you were not exaggerating... Optimus Prime? I hope he was joking!! Ask him if he hates your unborn child :haha: jk! Kai is the best out of all of those but I agree I wouldn't want to go with that either! Reese is a cute name! I say Google names to your hearts content give him like ten names to pick from and stress that he cannot stray from your list lol! We haven't talked names too much but we do both agree we like Noah.

Oh & yes I would like them around 2 years apart

I know lol!!!! He is a nerd, a computer engineer. Of course he likes the weirdest names :(
Kai reminds me of the girl name he liked for DD, Kaia. I didn't like it as his ex girlfriend was Kayla. I think it sounded too close. I was actually offended when he brought the name up.
I like Noah!! :) but like you said it has been getting more and more common.

2 years is good! DD and this bub will be 3 1/2 years apart - and #2 and #3 will hopefully be the same distance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->