Looking for March Bump Buddies!

I have been struggling with my sugars lately. They have been dropping on me right around supper. Then I feel like I'm over eating. Anyone else having this?

Bombshell, that is absolutely adorable!!!!! Love the idea of DD coming out in a dress like that with the gender reveal party! So cute!!!

Allforthegirl, I don't know about my sugars, but I can guess that I'm at least experiencing something similar. I'm really in need of food by supper (I start feeling so sick, and today my vision was getting blurry & I swear I could see zig-zag lines in the upper right side of my vision - sort of like half a rainbow) til I eat. Then I feel so much better, keep eating, and before I know it I've over-eaten & feel sick again :dohh:

I have been struggling with my sugars lately. They have been dropping on me right around supper. Then I feel like I'm over eating. Anyone else having this?

I have hypoglycemia! My sugars drop normally around morning time when I haven't eaten anything all night and if I don't eat right when I wake up. It will also get bad I notice around 6 ish (dinner time) especially if I haven't been snacking throughout the day. I typically just snack on cheese sticks and crackers or something light so that I don't feel so hungry during dinner, it seems to help me. Not sure if you're diabetic or just like me!

No not diabetic but higher metabolism and pg makes it worse. Just finding not much helping. Going to have to come up with better snacks.

Allforthegirl I think al your boys have great names they're not toooo common!

Bella I can definitely imagine the wait being well worth it just all the emotion at once but I would go crazy not knowing!

Bombshellmom computer engineer wow your DH must be real smart! Yeah that's a little weird I wouldn't want to name my kid after my husbands ex or something that sounds similar. I always wanted to name my son Conner but then I dated a Conner and DH would flip if I even mentioned the name as a possibility, which I completely understand. But 2-3 years is perfect I think, how many would you guys like to have? Oh and as far as the gender reveal that is toooo cute! You would still be finding out in the US though that's more for announcing to everyone else, isn't it? At least that's what i thought all this time :haha:

Do you guys notice I keep editing my posts and adding to them? My memory is going already! I forget to respond to certain statements and then I'm like oh poop and go back and edit lol!!

Allforthegirl I think al your boys have great names they're not toooo common!

Bella I can definitely imagine the wait being well worth it just all the emotion at once but I would go crazy not knowing!

Bombshellmom computer engineer wow your DH must be real smart! Yeah that's a little weird I wouldn't want to name my kid after my husbands ex or something that sounds similar. I always wanted to name my son Conner but then I dated a Conner and DH would flip if I even mentioned the name as a possibility, which I completely understand. But 2-3 years is perfect I think, how many would you guys like to have? Oh and as far as the gender reveal that is toooo cute! You would still be finding out in the US though that's more for announcing to everyone else, isn't it? At least that's what i thought all this time :haha:

Do you guys notice I keep editing my posts and adding to them? My memory is going already! I forget to respond to certain statements and then I'm like oh poop and go back and edit lol!!

Hahaha I sometimes forget too!! That darn pregnancy brain!

MIL wants to be the only one to know at the ultrasound, which means DH and I find out at the party with everyone else. Which is kinda fun I guess but I don't know lol. Yeah, he's pretty smart lol. Especially considering he's only 24, we're doing pretty good!! Now I just need my degree so I can start making some $$$ :D
What do you and your DH do??
And I want 4 kids, DH only wants 3. But we'll see about that lol..how about you guys?

just wanted to stop by and say hello my due date was march third but just got bumped back to feb 28th

Hopeful that's awesome. That means you are further along than you though and you get to see baby sooner :)

Passing pinkish brown discharge. Not feeling very positive. I feel like in my guy I already know what the outcome will be, just waiting for the crampng to start

Bombshellmom I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one! I think you should find out however you feel best about. How do you think it would go if it ended up being another girl? Do you think your DH would be able to react not so disappointed when put on the spot in front of a group of people? Or do you think it would be best if he found out alone with you and had to time to get over it if it's a girl by the time the gender reveal party comes around? What're you getting your degree in? DH is finishing up the process of getting his CDL so he will be doing commercial trucking, I was going to start school for surgical assistant but that is going to be put on hold as I'm going to be staying home with baby now! I would definitely want atleast two but I'd really like three, we haven't really talked about how many we want it's just never come up. I like big families though.

Hopeful that's great! As allforthegirl said that means your further along!!

Jessica I so hope this is nothing and you go on to have a healthy pregnancy. You are in my thoughts :hugs:

Oh yeah wanted to wish bombshellmom a happy 7 weeks and allforthegirl a happy 8 weeks!

Jessica :hugs: I, too, hope you're wrong!

Hopeful, that's awesome! Will you stick around with us anyway, or are you ditching us for a February group :haha:

i would love to stick around :)
here is my ultrasound pic from wednesday

Hopeful awesome I just added you to the original post! The pic didn't work for me either :(

Well I have found I can eat every two hrs....it helps a bit with my sugars, but I am not used to eating this often. I am running out of ideas...healthy ones at that.

Allforthegirl I can relate I feel sick all day so I try to eat frequently but nothing sounds good :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->