Looking for mummys due in january 2013 !! =]

RDO

Reaction score
My EDD Is January 19th 2013 And Wanted To Meet Mummys Due Around same time to exchange symptoms ect :)

Hi RDO, congrats!!

My edd is Jan 21 so pretty close. How are you feeling?

I cycle through every symptom at least once a day I think!

:sick::sick:

Yesterday i had horrible achey bottom of my back :( and the achey bottom of my belly with some twinges and obv my boobs still hurt :/ i worry way to much thats my problem ... I Have My First doctors appointment next friday and i cant wait to speak to her so i can have peace of mind !! x

Yes, lower back pain is, well, a pain! I ask the hubby for massages. :)

My Fiance helped a little :/ he gets bored fast bloody useless hehe ;) x

hi girls im due 21st jan too hope you girls are well xx

Congrats dee11 !! yeah im okay starting the more trips to the loo and bit of nausea now !! oh the joys ;) x

Im due Jan 18th but will likely be sooner as DD2 was due 15th but turned up boxing day lol

I am very thirsty all the time and constantly peeing too.
I have had tender breasts since ovulation and they have gone up a full size this last week.
I have bad heartburn too and a lump in my throat and upper chest that makes me feel sick but not actually sick lol
I am also in maternity clothes already lol

I Have The Dreaded HeartBurn Aswell !! I Also Got Sore Boobs !! And Obv The Peeing loads its drivving me mad hehe the cramps are nearly gone now i hardly have them :) cant wait to have my first scan !! have doctors on friday x

my boobs have been sore ever since ovulation!! They keep getting bigger!! My clothes are starting to feel a little tight and I am much more comfy in maternity already! I have had 2 scans and baby is healthy :)

My sides Are Starting To Ache Like A Pulling feeling i keep telling myself it cant be streching this early ?? my boobs have been sore since Ovulation !! but this peeing is mental i need a wee and hardly nothing comes out :/ and im always tired :/ i hope i get a scan soon gonna demand one as i was told i had a mild case of PCOS about a year ago athough my periods became regular and i have become pregnant still wanna know if alls well !! x

Congrats to all! :happydance:

I was wondering if I was imagining things when I couldn't close the button on my jeans, but if others are already feeling their clothes are tight too, maybe not... RDO, my sides ache too.

Took some advice and started wearing sports bras all the time. I recommend it--much more comfortable!

My HeartBurn Has Deffo Kicked It This Morning Boooo :[ x

I'm due march 1st. And I already feel like my bras don't fit

I'm due march 1st. And I already feel like my bras don't fit

If You Dont Mind Me Asking How Do You Know Your Due In March Even If Today Was Your LMP The Due Date Would Be Feb 24th ?? =]

Congrats dee11 !! yeah im okay starting the more trips to the loo and bit of nausea now !! oh the joys ;) x

thankyou hun yeah ive been feeling exactly the same and i felt faintish yesterday as well its great isnt it lol :hugs: xx

Its FANTASTIC haha Nooot :p But it makes me think the pain is all my body changing :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->