Looking for mummys due in january 2013 !! =]

Hi ladies, I know most of you are due around the 19th or later.. but found y'all when I was looking for buddies! I'm due Jan. 11th, btw.. lol

Thank you! I'm feeling alright now, lol. Just really tired. Thank goodness my MS hasn't been lasting all day like it did with my DD. How are you feeling?

Oh, the sore boobs! Also tired all the time...maybe it's from running to pee all day!:haha:

Have had lots of symptoms that come and go like constipation, heartburn, and crampy/achiness. I'm completely miserable when I have ms, but when it goes away, I worry something's wrong! Can't win, I guess. :shrug:

I Havent Had M/S Yet :/ I Kinda Want It Though So I Know Its Normal :/ !! I Feel Quasey In The Morning Thats It ... + Sore Boobs , Peeing alot And HeartBurn ... And I Get The Editional Cramp ... Is Anyone Like Mega Bloated ?? x

Morning ladies,

I have not been on for a few days went back home for the weekend to announce the news to all the family they are all very happy my nan who is 86 cried ahh bless her,
So how is everyone doing??

Currently i have no symptons apart from needing the loo lol
So happy days for me but both my sister and mum was never ill during pregnancy so im hoping im just the same

Freckles xx

Well M/S Has started and has lasted all day !! been gagging at everything i just feel so sick :( any help !! x

can I join, im due 30th jan :) feeling very crampy at times, my symptoms come and go..when theyre gone I want them back :haha:

Feel your pain RDO. :sick: Have been so nauseous all weekend and today. Going somewhere cool helps. Never letting stomach get empty helps me. Non-oily food is better for settling stomach.

What's been the pits, however, is the constipation and gas. Yikes. GI cramping is worse than anything.

Freckles, you've definitely hit the genetic jackpot if you escape pg with no symptoms! I'm very envious right now!

Feel your pain RDO. :sick: Have been so nauseous all weekend and today. Going somewhere cool helps. Never letting stomach get empty helps me. Non-oily food is better for settling stomach.

What's been the pits, however, is the constipation and gas. Yikes. GI cramping is worse than anything.

Freckles, you've definitely hit the genetic jackpot if you escape pg with no symptoms! I'm very envious right now!

LOL,
Im hoping so i feel totally fine slightly tired but i do work 14hr days so nothing new there i eat as normal not put on weight YET so im still keeping fingers crossed it stays this way but im full of wind lol good job i have the house to myself all week he he

ergggghhh more sickness today :( i hate it i have it all day long im okay while eating then after 10 minutes bam i feel sick :( i dont throw up i always gag haha like a idiot ... my partner smokes and he comes in YUCK smoke smell really makes my tummy turn :/ !! cant wait for this to go !!!!! X

Hi :flower:

I'm due 30 Jan. This is my second baby. My DS1 will be 3 in August. When I was pregnant with him I got all day (and sometimes during the night!) sickness from week 7 until the end, hoping for an easier time with this one.

So far symptom wise I've had a few horrid headaches, TIREDNESS and a bit of cramping a couple of days ago.

Congrats Babyerin and Kaybee!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the headaches, Kaybee. Those come and go for me too.

Hi ladies! Im new to
This site, super excited to chat and share laughs, preg discomforts, home remedies
And just to keep in the know! My edd is jan 20, 2013. This will be my second(I have a 4yr old boy Anthony)

Hiya :hi: Please can i join i am due 28th Jan and this is my first.

I had hyperstim due to the IVF so started off with really bad sickness and bloating. The sickness has disappeared now but the bloating is still there (i look about 4 months already) Not good when i have a wedding dress to fit into next month lol :dohh:

I have sore breasticles that have just started this week and the peeing started yesterday but my main symptoms have been heartburn and tiredness. I just can't seem to stay awake past 8.30 most nights xxxxx

hi girls just wondering how you are all feeling im feeling really bad feeling sick all day everyday but not actually being sick anybody come up with anything that helps xx

Dee11 I'm feeling ok a few bouts of feeling really sick but not too bad. Sometimes i think feeling sick is worse than actually being sick iygwim. :haha: i found eating small amounts and often helped and drinking sprite or lemonade when i was pregnant with my first. :shrug:

kaybee im glad your not feeling too bad im eating ok but lemonade im not sure if the fizzyness will make me feel worse but i might give it ago xx

I'd just take small sips and i'd leave the lid off the bottle for a while to get rid of some of the fizz :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->