Looking for mummys due in january 2013 !! =]

Ahh thank you.

This is my first so i may have some silly questions sorry.

Are you having symptons?

I just visit the toilet more lol

This Is My Second But With My First I Didnt Find Out Till I Was 12 Weeks So This Early Pregnancy Is All New For Me 2 :)

I Been Have And Crampy Belly But More Like A Bruised Feeling But Not Painfull Just Achey Ive Had On And Off Mild Back Ache , Heartburn Kicked In This Morning :( , My Boobs Are Sore + Weeing Loads HAHA :) x

I too have had a slight ache in my belly slightly like AF is coming very strange.

Yeah toilet visits constantly soon as i get in the car to go anywhere i need the loo ha ha :haha:

i seem to be using the loo every 20 - 30 minutes and when i do go its hardly anything :/ pffft x

HA HA
Last night OH was having a relaxing shower til i burst in sorry need to go lol

Reminded me of that WKD advert lol

Haha ACE :) it is just like the advert lol x

Had a lot of cramping today. It was low on both sides mostly. But sometimes I'd get a very sharp pain and that was in random places. I hope it means stretching and nothing sinister... I really can't remember this symptom because the last time I had a healthy pg was over five year ago!

Congrats freckles33! :flower:

Good morning all,

I slept really well woke up with the joys of spring.... then wham now feel sick lol..

Off gardening today xx

My Boobs Have Hurt The Most Today And The Peeing ... Havent Been Sick Yet just felt a little icky .. got heartburn aswell :( and i had a Vivid dream last night !! X

hey,

I have a back ache not sure if that due to bubba or gardening or both.

Ohhh the dreams mine are crazy!!!!!!! lol

I Had Back Ache But Its Slowly Going Now Barely Notice it !! But They Do Say If Your Bent Over Or Sat in a weird position it can ache so probably the garderning i go it while playing with my sons toys with him i was lent foward all the time so i put it to that x

I honestly didnt realise that i would get aches so early i thought i would be fine silly me!!! until maybe i started to show but i am bloated today.

well i didnt find out till i was 12 weeks with my son so i dont know all these sighns hehe its all new to me :) i been bloated aswell and im only 5+3 !! x

Im pleased ive found out this early as i can enjoy it and experiance the good bad and ugly lol

I just hope i dont get too big during the months all the women in my family have gotten very big:nope::nope: lol

i was huge with my son but i had extra amniotic fluid + pre eclamsia i hope i dont get pre eclampsia again its soo dangerous :/ !! i just cant wait to feel bubba kick and move again its a Fantastic and Fun feeling :) x

My sister was tiny when she feel for her first and put on 4 stone

May be im just gunna be a big moma lol

I have not put on anything yet but im only 7 weeks

i just feel bloated :/ just cant wait to see my lil bean at a ultrasound !! x

Feeling bloated today too...my "big" jeans feel tight today. :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member