Looking for mummys due in january 2013 !! =]

HI! Can I join?? estimated due date is Jan 27. I go to the doc June 12 for my first ultrasound so it may be sooner. :)

How is everyone doing? I've been MIA for awhile.... Hope everyone is doing well

hi guys long time no speak !! i have been really sicky !! i cant do anything latley without feeling crappy :( cannot wait for it to go !! i have been in hospital last 2 days trying to figure out why i cannot see from me right eye i found out i have a damaged optical nerve :/ have to have more treatment it 2 weeks they are not shore if its pregnancy related im pretty shore its not though :/ hope alls well !! x

Looking for a bump buddie I'm due January 20th 2013 :)

La mere
I'd love to b ur bump buddy .... Most people who say it I never hear from again so it's good
To see u want to be :)

La mere
I'd love to b ur bump buddy .... Most people who say it I never hear from again so it's good

Yay! I know what you mean. A couple of the girls I have listed as my buddies I havent heard from since we said we'd be buddies. Do you have a journal? I have one, the link to it is in my signature.

La mere

Yay! I know what you mean. A couple of the girls I have listed as my buddies I havent heard from since we said we'd be buddies. Do you have a journal? I have one, the link to it is in my signature.

My kids are going with my ex soon then I'll read ur journal :)
So how's ur pregnancy going ?

La mere

My kids are going with my ex soon then I'll read ur journal :)
So how's ur pregnancy going ?

Okay, that is fine. It's not very long lol. It's going really well so far, been dealing with some MS, but not nearly as bad as with my DD. How is your pregnancy going?

hi guys long time no speak !! i have been really sicky !! i cant do anything latley without feeling crappy :( cannot wait for it to go !! i have been in hospital last 2 days trying to figure out why i cannot see from me right eye i found out i have a damaged optical nerve :/ have to have more treatment it 2 weeks they are not shore if its pregnancy related im pretty shore its not though :/ hope alls well !! x
hi hun hope you are feeling better i know what you mean ive been ill ms and just no energy feeling totally rubbish at the moment i hope the treatment your having for your eye is working and its getting better :hugs: xx

Well ms has hit some days better than others I used to have spotting after bd but seems to have stopped too :)
My first appointment is Thursday I'm praying to be able to hear heartbeat just to know everything is progressing good :)

hi girls how are we all doing hope you are all well xx

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well! Ms has tapered off some, but the heat is really getting to me...

My ms shows no sign of stopping and I've now started dizziness even when I'm not doing anything

My ms shows no sign of stopping and I've now started dizziness even when I'm not doing anything
hi kaiecee ive been feeling the same as you since about 8 weeks the sickness is so bad but having the dizziness on top has been unbearable so :hugs: to you xx

Any of you ladies have a different measurement according to your us and your LMP?If so which one do you go by?for example, my measurements on the us are 11 weeks 2day and 12 weeks dating from LMP as of yesterday..I wanna go by 12 weeks of course!lol.But Im thinking the us is more accurate.My doc said we are keeping my EDD the same since its only a week difference...

Dee
I really hate feeling so shitty everyday but my dizziness has gotten worse this week

yeah i know what you mean its the worst ive ever felt while being pregnant i just hope it disappears asap for both of us hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->