Looking for official TTC buddies!!

BTW, baby's profile is soooo cute! Judging by the profile, it looks like a girl to me :)

Lol, dh said "awww looks just like the other two" lol! And the profile is exactly the same- dh's nose, lips, forhead, etc. The girls look so much like him it's funny :) Got my ears though :smug: lol...

The sooner the better! What about tomorrow? Maybe you could get Molly to do it this time?

I thought the same thing, that it looked like your daughters!!

Btw, did they do a full anatomy scan too? Everything else looked great right?

Btw, did they do a full anatomy scan too? Everything else looked great right?

Yes, he examined the four chambers of the heart, bladder, kidneys, brain- everything is measuring just exactly for 19 weeks 6 days :shrug: But this tech was so tired he could hardly see straight- I am serious, he was totally rummy! Fromt he way he looked and talked Molly had to go so he had to bust butt in to work to fill in for her. So I would really like them to do it again this time ersted, refreshed and with both eyes open! :growlmad: lol

Yeah, I guess maybe going tomorrow isn't a good idea then! Maybe try to go in first thing on Monday... they did say you could just "drop-in" but I guess you probably want to make sure that one of them is there and fully awake and conscious! :haha:

I was just thinking, do you have other u/s pics of your girls that you could compare this one to?

Coy- sorry I am new with scan pics......so really can't figure out:dohh:...... You must be relaxed now....everything is fine....baby doing good.....:happydance:..... I am so happy...:hugs:

My dh also acts in the same way.......:growlmad::nope:...... I too get so annoyed....:growlmad:........

Steph- How are you and nicholas feeling? Are you having anything for the cold?

So sad the lady is taking so long to give the pics......not professional...:nope:......

Laura- Bnb is deleting post...:shrug:.... But why? First of all it's so annoying....you type .... And then it is deleted.....:growlmad: sad....:nope:

Wow.....pics...... Waiting for them.....:hugs::happydance:.........

Shradha- Nicholas is fine, I'm the one suffering! LOL! I'm taking extra vitamin C, echinacea and astragalus tincture, garlic, elderberry, salt water gargle, water w/lemon and honey, and doing the neti pot in the morning. Also eating a lot of spicy food to clear the sinuses! Trying to do it all!! Do you know of any other remedies?

Can't believe tomorrow is June 1st already... well, for many of you it is already June... baby's birth month, can't believe it... I look at my ticker and it's crazy to see "19 days"

Hi ladies- are any of you online tonight? I will be off and on...feels like one of those restless nights. Dh and I got hit with another issue this evening- just stuff to cause more stress you know, like I needed it? :wacko: Tomorrow morning I have to call the city then the police, bla bla...I am so sick of it at this point. Would love to just spend my pregnancy with just the normal stresses...you know, is baby okay, pregnancy progressing okay, getting ready, getting the girls ready for a new sybling, etc, dh health...But nope :growlmad: gotta throw literally everything in at once and demand an answer in an hour :haha: Aargh! I'll say it again. Aargh!

Yep, it's already the 1st of June here, it's 7:30am :thumbup:

Argh! Believe me Coy, I know the feeling! You get so excited about finding out and come back on a real come down :dohh: Like the others, I can't tell much from the potty shot but you can compare to mine if you like?

3. 21w+6d (potty shot).jpg

Steph- wow, only 18 days on your ticker :happydance: Almost done, you'll be so happy with your new little boy in your arms :) Nicholas will be a proud big brother I am sure. My girls have their moments but they love each other dearly and are like best friends. Nothing like syblings!

AFM, I have my 28 week appointment with the midwife in just over two hours. I think I'm having blood drawn again so I'm just gulping down the water :haha: I always get nervous when someone new is doing it, and today I think it's my actual midwife rather than the nurse at hospital. I'm hoping to find out what position Spud is in too. I know they can only guess, but a fully qualified midwife is better at guessing than I am :blush: xx

Yep, it's already the 1st of June here, it's 7:30am :thumbup:

Argh! Believe me Coy, I know the feeling! You get so excited about finding out and come back on a real come down :dohh: Like the others, I can't tell much from the potty shot but you can compare to mine if you like?

View attachment 410511

Lol, looks like Pac-Man to me :haha: lol, my brain can't digest anything else at this point...I have been staring and staring at mine for so long I've got potty-shot-eye :rofl: Maybe in the morning I will try to get the images side by side and compare? So frustrating...:)

AFM, I have my 28 week appointment with the midwife in just over two hours. I think I'm having blood drawn again so I'm just gulping down the water :haha: I always get nervous when someone new is doing it, and today I think it's my actual midwife rather than the nurse at hospital. I'm hoping to find out what position Spud is in too. I know they can only guess, but a fully qualified midwife is better at guessing than I am :blush: xx

Midwives are aweosme! I was sooo impressed with mine I sure miss her :sad1: My doc now is fairly good, def accomodating to our wishes, etc, and experienced but...I still miss her! Wow, 28 weeks already! Feel like you're gonna pop yet? :haha: Don't get nervous about the blood draw- pretty simple stuff, and if it's the midwife she should be super good at it! :thumbup:

I am at a loss tonight...dh is stressing too and in the living room watching that stupid movie The Crow...not the original, one of the spin-offs. Yik. Totally not in the mood for it. I want to take a big hammer and smash something! lol....waiting for my quiet "me-time" :coffee: I love my familys o much but there are times I need some space to just do my own stuff..like, not the dishes, laundry, floors, beds, bills, budgets, lawyers, police statements, legal documents...anything else? Just wanta nice mug of something hot and an hour of silence! Aaaahhhh:cloud9:

Shradha- Nicholas is fine, I'm the one suffering! LOL! I'm taking extra vitamin C, echinacea and astragalus tincture, garlic, elderberry, salt water gargle, water w/lemon and honey, and doing the neti pot in the morning. Also eating a lot of spicy food to clear the sinuses! Trying to do it all!! Do you know of any other remedies?
I know one more ...... I know you won't like it....but it is good..... Take 1 cup of milk and make it hot....add 1 tsp of turmeric powder.....and drink it before taking nap..... It taste's yuk...no doubt...but it is antiseptic and is very good for cold..... Are you doing inhalation......steam..

One more grandma's tonic- I piece of ginger smash it add in one glass of water , crush 3 black pepper corns and boil....when water is red and boiled nicely..... You can add little jaggery or sugar ..... Drink it hot...... It is called tonic for cold in India...... Becoz of the peppercorn it will be hot ...burn throat....but it's very good....

Hopefully this will help.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->