Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shradha- how are you feeling today? AF go away yet? What range of summer temparature do you get there ... Farenheit or Celsius in India?? Farenheit here...Today it was 83 F not bad, nice :)

AFM- yes, I am literally beat today for some reason. Very crappy start-of-the-day for me and I ended up yelling at dh several times :blush: poor guy. Oh well :shrug: anyway very busy day seemed like I was going all day at a running pace. I did manage to get all the grass cuta round the yard just got the back to do tomorrow. Lucky I didn't sunburn :happydance: lol! Very stressful day, glad it is time to rest. The girls are asleep...ahhh ... quiet, lol :) Dh is watching a movie but I think it's Mr. Brooks and in no way am I in the mood for that :sick: Not this evening anyway :nope: Too tired for psychological thrillers.

Steph - has there been any changes to Brandons movements? Beanie will have a mad hour here & there, particulary in bed & weirdly recently in the car but otherwise is getting quieter. I assume as he's so short on room now? He looked very squished on the scan!!

I would say he is the same with his movements... he has periods where he is pretty active and other times I don't feel anything at all. I get a lot of little nudges and sometimes I get this weird rhythmic movement (not hiccups) which feels almost like a beating heart against my belly, but I know it's not because it's not that fast... it's like the rate of our heartbeat... almost like he is gently and very subtly punching/nudging the side of my uterus over and over again in a very rhythmic way. Usually when I'm sitting. Then when I walk around he stops. Maybe it's him sucking his thumb?

I also get these strange vibrations, like he shakes very rapidly for a second and stops. Weird. Have you experienced this?

Btw, looks like I'll probably get my maternity pics back soon, so excited to share them with you guys!

Yay! I can't wait to see them, I bet you look awesome :hugs: That sounds cool actually to have the pics taken, etc...dh isn't too much into that soort of thing, I usually end up cajoling one bump-pic out of him - in fact, lol, with our first we did take one mid-term, then the last one he had great plans but she came so suddenly he was stopping me on my way into the truck to go to hospital saying "gotta take a pic! It's now or never!" :haha: Silly man :) He get's sidetracked of the time and forgets how suddenly labor arrives...but I do have a self-timer on my camera so I just take pics myself :rofl:

Btw, looks like I'll probably get my maternity pics back soon, so excited to share them with you guys!

Yay! I can't wait to see them, I bet you look awesome :hugs: That sounds cool actually to have the pics taken, etc...dh isn't too much into that soort of thing, I usually end up cajoling one bump-pic out of him - in fact, lol, with our first we did take one mid-term, then the last one he had great plans but she came so suddenly he was stopping me on my way into the truck to go to hospital saying "gotta take a pic! It's now or never!" :haha: Silly man :) He get's sidetracked of the time and forgets how suddenly labor arrives...but I do have a self-timer on my camera so I just take pics myself :rofl:

Yes, your labors happen so quickly, better remember to take your pics! How do you end up with such fast labors anyway, what's the secret?! :haha: You must have no fear, no control issues, no holding back... those babies just feel free to pop right out! I always felt like my LONG labor was tied to my issues of not letting go... when I was a kid there was a period of time that I didn't talk and I would hold in all those emotions (many people believe it was because of my parents' divorce)... I still am that way, with holding things in... I think that those kinds of things translate into how you handle many tough and challenging situations later in life... and giving birth is a prime example of that and sort of a representation of how we deal with letting go and relinquishing control over something we really don't have control over.

Funny you should put it all that way - I never thought about it from that perspective ... but yes, generally in situations like labor I try to be analyticaland say to myself "this is gonna happen no matter what, let's make it happen my way - fast " lol :haha: No gaurentees I guess, though, right? In fact my doctor was talking to dh and I at our appointment and dh talked about brushing up on labor and mentioned what the doc might recommend, etc, as far as being able to help me out the most- the doctor thought solemnly for a moment then said, "Well, she's the boss, so we'll just do whatever she tells us" :haha: I thought that was funny :)

I also get these strange vibrations, like he shakes very rapidly for a second and stops. Weird. Have you experienced this?

I have! When I first felt it I was so scared she was having a fit in there or something :blush: Turns out it's totally normal :thumbup: xx

Laura-Thanks for the insight so now I know :thumbup:

Also i see you lovely ladies have been chatting it up in here :haha: Wow so i should be expecting to see two birth stories this month, a gender scan from Coy and the two more birth stories in a couple months eeeekkk excited :thumbup:

Shradha-I will miss you ladies also. You ladies help me keep my ttc sanity :haha:

AFM, its cd26 today, my opk is negative and my temp is at 97.60. DH and I dtd last night so we ended the day with a bang :haha: I spent my day off running errands and spending time at my SIL's house talking to her and the kids. My nephew passed the ASVAB and he is on the same process we are on so thats good. Hopefully we all get shipped out at the same time. DH and I are thinking about having them put Japan as our guaranteed base when we are done with boot camp and job training. Either Japan or England. We are not sure yet. Today, I have to go into work and I get off at 6:15pm booo. I havent even gone in yet and im ready to come home :haha: Well, Sunday kicks off the busy week. Sunday, I have to take our pay stubs to our recruiter so he can finish processing our financial documents, then Monday i have to go to my niece's graduation. She is graduating from Kindergarten, then on Tuesday i have to go to my other niece's graduation. She is graduating from the 3rd grade and then that night we have to go to the Marriott hotel in Miami (paid by the Navy) so we can do the physical (all day event), pick a job and know when we are being shipped to Chicago which we will know on Wednesday. Phew all those events make me want to just :sleep: Now, last night, I've noticed that I was just leaking creamy cm. When i say it was weird...it was weird. I mean I was just sitting there and next thing you know, I noticed white/creamy cm all over my thighs (sorry tmi). And every time I clean it off, it comes right back and more. Even dh says it looks like I just finished dtd..thats how much it was :shrug: Well, we dtd afterwards so if it was anything close to me about to ov or already did...we just covered our bases. Well thats all for now I suppose.

Patrice- this whole week is going to be very hectic for you....:thumbup:......
When something unusual happens you tend to freek out.......:shrug:....thats what happened with me before AF arrived....... That time Laura was online.... Are you ovulating? Or is it some sign of preg?? I too am clueless.....sorry.....I am of no help..:dohh:......

To be honest the whole scan thing.... I am new to it........but I must admit ...it's so exciting watching your babies grow....... It must be so good to be able to see them....moving, breathing........ Do you get emotional? Yes I guess..... The happiest day of your life.....:hugs::happydance:

well today i got a negative opk so im thinking im gearing up for ov and i dont think i ovulated yet. looks like i might have late ovulation or no ovulation this cycle at all so we shall see. And usually when i have a hectic schedule, i tend to be tired after i go through it all. I would have thursday and friday off so atleast i can relax after the hectic week.

Coy- lol.....you must be wondering I am mad.....talking about a fruit:haha:......
here it's Celsius ....... 45 C....... Feel so dry and dehydrated.....:nope::shrug:...... So hot......... I guess AF is departing finally:happydance:...... Will test with opk.....BD from Tom....:happydance:

Take some rest........:sleep: good night....

Patrice, sod Japan, come to England! :haha:

Shradha, it's definitely surreal seeing my baby on screen at scans. I don't really get all emotional, I've never cried at them, but I've always got a big smile plastered all over my face. Then I'm gutted when it's over and I have to clean all of that stupid gel off my belly :dohh:

emma-i was thinking about england because most of you ladies are there and it would be great if we all can have a get together.

Yay, come to England Patrice!!

Shradha - 45 us very hot, is it a dry or humid heat? In England it gets really really humid so when it gets to 30 it's stifling but when we went to Vegas it was close to 40 one day but with something like 2% humidity & I loved it!! It was exactly my kind of heat. I therefore think I should move to the desert!!

I get that too & sometimes in bed it feels like he's pummeling my side with his feet. I've heard that that can be a walking reflex they have. Not sure how true that is though.

I have! When I first felt it I was so scared she was having a fit in there or something :blush: Turns out it's totally normal :thumbup: xx

Hope you have a better day today Coy. :hugs:

Shradha- how are you feeling today? AF go away yet? What range of summer temparature do you get there ... Farenheit or Celsius in India?? Farenheit here...Today it was 83 F not bad, nice :)

AFM- yes, I am literally beat today for some reason. Very crappy start-of-the-day for me and I ended up yelling at dh several times :blush: poor guy. Oh well :shrug: anyway very busy day seemed like I was going all day at a running pace. I did manage to get all the grass cuta round the yard just got the back to do tomorrow. Lucky I didn't sunburn :happydance: lol! Very stressful day, glad it is time to rest. The girls are asleep...ahhh ... quiet, lol :) Dh is watching a movie but I think it's Mr. Brooks and in no way am I in the mood for that :sick: Not this evening anyway :nope: Too tired for psychological thrillers.

Afm - starting to stock up the freezer now ready for when beanies here so we have some easy to cook healthy meals. Made a big lot of bolognaise today with 2 portions going into the freezer. My appetite has also increased!! It'd been generally bigger since being pregnant but recently it's silly. I have to eat something like cheese in toast before going to bed so I don't wake up at 4am starving. U then wake up hungry around 8am so get up & have some cereal. The past couple of days I've then gone back to bed to wake up around 11 starving!! I've read that near the end you either eat less or your appetite increases, I'm obviously the latter!! I wonder if it's my body storing energy for possible labour sometime soon?? Wishful thinking perhaps!! :haha:

Yay, come to England Patrice!!

Shradha - 45 us very hot, is it a dry or humid heat? In England it gets really really humid so when it gets to 30 it's stifling but when we went to Vegas it was close to 40 one day but with something like 2% humidity & I loved it!! It was exactly my kind of heat. I therefore think I should move to the desert!!
It's a mixture of both humid and dry......so keep sweating and skin becomes dry...like in winters...... Feel so drained out.....and thirsty......my intake of water has increased a lot....:nope: when you go out....it feels that your skin is going to burn........:wacko:

Afm - starting to stock up the freezer now ready for when beanies here so we have some easy to cook healthy meals. Made a big lot of bolognaise today with 2 portions going into the freezer. My appetite has also increased!! It'd been generally bigger since being pregnant but recently it's silly. I have to eat something like cheese in toast before going to bed so I don't wake up at 4am starving. U then wake up hungry around 8am so get up & have some cereal. The past couple of days I've then gone back to bed to wake up around 11 starving!! I've read that near the end you either eat less or your appetite increases, I'm obviously the latter!! I wonder if it's my body storing energy for possible labour sometime soon?? Wishful thinking perhaps!! :haha:

What is bolognaise? Never heard .....:shrug:

emma-i was thinking about england because most of you ladies are there and it would be great if we all can have a get together.

So lucky......:flower: only I am out:nope:...... So sad :cry:......it will be great Patrice.....:hugs::happydance: :thumbup:.....hopefully it's England for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->