Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Patrice, sod Japan, come to England! :haha:

Shradha, it's definitely surreal seeing my baby on screen at scans. I don't really get all emotional, I've never cried at them, but I've always got a big smile plastered all over my face. Then I'm gutted when it's over and I have to clean all of that stupid gel off my belly :dohh:

Awwwwww.....:hugs:....... Is the gel that messy?

Ouch!! How long is the weather like that for?

Yay, come to England Patrice!!

Shradha - 45 us very hot, is it a dry or humid heat? In England it gets really really humid so when it gets to 30 it's stifling but when we went to Vegas it was close to 40 one day but with something like 2% humidity & I loved it!! It was exactly my kind of heat. I therefore think I should move to the desert!!
It's a mixture of both humid and dry......so keep sweating and skin becomes dry...like in winters...... Feel so drained out.....and thirsty......my intake of water has increased a lot....:nope: when you go out....it feels that your skin is going to burn........:wacko:

Bolognaise is an Italian minced beef dish served with spaghetti, we also have cheesy garlic bread with it. It's basically minced beef,onions, tinned tomatoes, garlic, herbs & good old Worcester sauce!! You can add other veg & heat it up with tobacco sauce as well.

Till July aug......it depends ..... Every year the weather is changing....... Hopefully monsoons come early....... Thats why I let the opk strip in the cup....if I place it outside everything may get evaporated :shrug:

Bolognaise is an Italian minced beef dish served with spaghetti, we also have cheesy garlic bread with it. It's basically minced beef,onions, tinned tomatoes, garlic, herbs & good old Worcester sauce!! You can add other veg & heat it up with tobacco sauce as well.

Wow... An italian dish......thanx Laura..... I learnt something new :happydance:.......today.... Will try making it soon..... can i substitute with chicken or mutton?

Yep, I think mutton would prob work best as it's a red meat. I forgot, you can also put a bit of red wine in the sauce. I don't at the minute as I can't finish the bottle!!

Wow... An italian dish......thanx Laura..... I learnt something new :happydance:.......today.... Will try making it soon..... can i substitute with chicken or mutton?

Yep, I think mutton would prob work best as it's a red meat. I forgot, you can also put a bit of red wine in the sauce. I don't at the minute as I can't finish the bottle!!

Laura you sound like me! I love wine, especially red- Idaho actually makes its own wine, a Simply Red (I think that's the name- I forget...) and it's perfect for dinners or just sipping. However, also like you, I refrain completely while ttc and during pregnancy and nursing. Doesn't mean I don't miss it :)

Hi ladies. Feeling better today. It has been awesome- a little bit cloudy, misty hee and there and then breezy with sunshine- I love the mix! :) Did our weekly shopping, then the girls and I went for a walk. Got home and their dad gave them each a small piece of chocolate and poor little Kat immediately chucked it back up :nope:...then he read on the label it is processe din peanut factory with possible remnants of peanut int he chocolate :( Poor little girl. She is allergic to peanuts but only mild- she throws it up immediately, no swelling, hives, or breathing issues thank God! So she got an ice cream bar out of the deal :haha: The girls and I window shopped baby clothes, I am surprised at how much fun they had doing that! T is old enough now and Kat just likes the shopping part :haha:

Now I have dinner on- chicken with salad...Annnd I forgot my Root Beer in the freezer so I gotta go :rofl: Hope it hasn't burst!

Hi ladies. Feeling better today. It has been awesome- a little bit cloudy, misty hee and there and then breezy with sunshine- I love the mix! :) Did our weekly shopping, then the girls and I went for a walk. Got home and their dad gave them each a small piece of chocolate and poor little Kat immediately chucked it back up :nope:...then he read on the label it is processe din peanut factory with possible remnants of peanut int he chocolate :( Poor little girl. She is allergic to peanuts but only mild- she throws it up immediately, no swelling, hives, or breathing issues thank God! So she got an ice cream bar out of the deal :haha: The girls and I window shopped baby clothes, I am surprised at how much fun they had doing that! T is old enough now and Kat just likes the shopping part :haha:

Now I have dinner on- chicken with salad...Annnd I forgot my Root Beer in the freezer so I gotta go :rofl: Hope it hasn't burst!

Ha! I do the same thing, put my sodas and other drinks in the freezer. Sometimes I'll put my almond milk in the freezer so that it's almost slushy and I'll use it in my smoothies. And then I have the chilled glass with it. Yum! I also like to put my chocolate bars and m&m's in the freezer too!

Poor Kat, at least she doesn't have a severe allergy though, that would be very difficult to watch out for...

Laura you sound like me! I love wine, especially red- Idaho actually makes its own wine, a Simply Red (I think that's the name- I forget...) and it's perfect for dinners or just sipping. However, also like you, I refrain completely while ttc and during pregnancy and nursing. Doesn't mean I don't miss it :)

I can't stand wine, it gives me chest pains and heartburn. I used to drink a lot of alcohol (too much partying in college) and I think it messed me up forever. Can't drink anymore, especially red wine. I haven't really drank in about 10 years. But I still crave beer sometimes, especially ice cold frothy beer in a chilled glass (of course)!

Oh, and when I was in London I drank like a fish... you Brits know how to drink! I had my favorite pubs and usually went for a Guinness or a Black and Tan... and those Hard Apple Ciders... omg... At the liquor stores over there you guys would sell them in huge jugs!!! Doesn't make for a pretty evening... :rofl:

Hi....... Cd7....temp 96.9 f...... Have to go for grocery shopping...... How are you all doing?

Patrice- you must be busy with your SIL.........enjoy!!

Laura and Steph- how are you and beanie doing? Steph - how is your cold?

Coy- hopefully your root bear did not explode........ Your girls must be excited about the baby....... Specially shopping and all...... But do they ever feel bad that now mommy will be busy with baby...and gave less time for them.....I guess Teagen but b used to it.....how about kat?

Emma- how was your appointment with the midwife?

Shradha- no the girls are very excited--and Kat is quick to assure us that she is not a baby anymore :haha: She is so eager to be "big" like T that she insists on growing up too fast :( But we still baby both of them and I think they are soiled rotten :rofl: We worried about it most with T because for 4 years she was an only child but she so loves having a sister to play with! I think having another one will just make life more interesting and fun for them :hugs:

Shradha- My cold is better... thanks for the tips on remedies... I do like to do turmeric a lot, sometimes sprinkle it in my food or I also put that with thyme in steaming water which helps to clear up the sinuses. There's also this turmeric chicken dish that I used to make that is so good... marinate the chicken in olive oil, soy sauce, coriander, turmeric, garlic, ginger... and some coconut milk/turmeric rice on the side...I used to make it a lot and then when I got pregnant I stayed away from too much turmeric, but I would like to make it again!

I honestly don't know how much more my belly can stick out at this point. And all I'm wearing are night gowns and dresses because they're the only things that fit these days and I'm soooo lazy to get dressed.

Photo on 2012-06-02 at 23.44 #2.jpg

Steph- you are in your final month......you feel your stomach looks big coz you are thin.........:hugs:......when you are healthy .... The stomach will not show that much..... I envy you steph...... You don't seem to put on that much of weight........ How did you manage to keep yourself so fit.....:shrug:....

Shradha- My cold is better... thanks for the tips on remedies... I do like to do turmeric a lot, sometimes sprinkle it in my food or I also put that with thyme in steaming water which helps to clear up the sinuses. There's also this turmeric chicken dish that I used to make that is so good... marinate the chicken in olive oil, soy sauce, coriander, turmeric, garlic, ginger... and some coconut milk/turmeric rice on the side...I used to make it a lot and then when I got pregnant I stayed away from too much turmeric, but I would like to make it again!

Thank god........:hugs:.... Here in India many people eat raw turmeric piece fresh with jaggery early morning empty stomach..... Very good.....purifies blood.......you will never have pimples or any spots..... Or just make a paste with rose water, milk and apply on face and body....... It might have some tingling on skin ..... Specially before weddings the bride applys..... Looks fresh and fair....:flower:....no marks....

Wow.....you use in cooking very good... Amazing dear:hugs:.... Are you sure you are not an Indian...:winkwink:

Shradha- no the girls are very excited--and Kat is quick to assure us that she is not a baby anymore :haha: She is so eager to be "big" like T that she insists on growing up too fast :( But we still baby both of them and I think they are soiled rotten :rofl: We worried about it most with T because for 4 years she was an only child but she so loves having a sister to play with! I think having another one will just make life more interesting and fun for them :hugs:
That's great Coy..:happydance:...... I never had that feeling coz I am the only daughter......I always wanted a sibling...... Whom I could pamper so much......never got that opportunity :cry:...... Also have heard about sibling rivalry so much that I start thinking good I am alone...... You have raised your kids well..... They know that their parents love would never reduce.....parents love all their children......no need to worry....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->