Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Lol, I went and edited my post justi in case :haha:

Wow, yeah, the baby brain- well, I def have my days. Works well if I keep the kids out while I am concentrating as they are very distracting....plus I have to keep a mental check list and go over it continually :shrug: I am trying...:cry: lol...

I did ok with dinner tonight, no major mishaps...Pork steaks and a green salad is all but challenging with all the cutting :haha:

Okay, I sent you all PM's so I can get your emails to share my maternity pics with you! Only give me your email if you're comfortable with it :)

hello everybody.............. yesterday something went wrong with my internet connection...it keeps coming and going....as it was sunday we couldnt get anyone......Today the tech will be coming in the evening....i just dont like typing in the phone..... how are you all?
Patrice- all the best for tom ............ how are your temp going?

coy - all the best to you too.....tom is your scan appointment......fingers crossed..... hopefully you get a better picture tom......

laura- why is your bp going up and down???? has the doctor given any reason? or is it fine??

Steph- How are you two doing....?? yea ..... i am waiting for the pics.....

I am sorry i cant typoe in this phone ..its so annoying..... temp gone down 96.75 f....nearing O soon i guess..... as per planned could BD so far...hubby says go slow baby.....just now your af has gone... from tom surely will start BD...opk..negative...... see you as soon as my internet ok...

Shradha- I hate when internet acts all funky! :growlmad: In fact I had that issue a couple days ago..all one night (when I like to do my studies) and half the next day :growlmad:

Yay for Ov soon! Keep opk'ing! :happydance: But in yur current heat it is important to drink so ... worry more about staying hydrated than opk'ing :haha:

Shradha- Did you get my message here on bnb? Send me your email (if you don't mind) and I can send you a link to the photos...

Yeah, the internet has been doing weird things... wonder if it's because of the full moon tomorrow... or the lunar eclipse... people are acting strange too...

Steph - your pics are gorgeous, she's done such a good job, they were worth the wait. You have a beautiful family. Can't wait to see the first pics of your new addition.

Thats some dangerous baby brain you have there!! I started to ruin more dinners since being pregnant, DH has taken to cooking more of them now!!

With a full moon tomorrow it could wel be very soon, it's known to bring on early labour, there was a thread on it in the 3rd tri and it's spoken of in the UK. Weren't your girls full moon babies Coy?

I am so with you on wanting your life and body back!!

Shradha - Our internet has also been a bit funny,the wifi just randomly stops working so I have to use 3G on my phone which is now expensive as I used up all my free allowance by using it so much in hospital!! I agree with Coy, definately concetrate on your hydration rather than opks, its important for your body to be healthy for you to conceive. Temping will confirm O so if you go for BD every other day say as a minimum you should catch the eggy.

Coy - You are a patient lady putting up with your Drs assistant, I would hate it if someone was like that to my DH. The only person who has ever openly flirted with my DH regardless of whos around is a young girl who is a friend of his family. I feel a bit sorry for her though as I've obviously stolen her childhood crush!! She could barely look at me and the bump when we saw her a few weeks back. DH doesn't help either as he's really friendly to her,treating her a bit like a little sister, totally oblivious to her adoring him!! That breakfast sounds fab. I really want some pancakes but struggling to find any wheat free baking powder :(

Afm - not sure if this has anything to do with the full moon but Beanie had a very active day yesterday. Although I thought he may have been at least part engaged before I am now pretty sure of it!! He's always favoured the right side of the bump but he seems to have moved himself more to the centre now and my god, the pressure I am feeling today on my bladder and ermmm, buttom passage :blush: is awful, really really uncomfortable. I almost feel like I have a urine infection with the constant feeling on my bladder but don't have any of the other symtoms. I was up to the toilet every hour between 10.30 and 3.0 last night as well!! I'm hoping this is a practice run for him, not that his arrival is immenant!!

Blood pressures still a bit off. It was 90 when I woke up this morning. Took my tablet a little earlier which has worked in bringing it down again. I dread to think what it would be without the tablets!! As long as it's not going over 90 and coming down with tablets I'm not too worried,needs to stay this way until next Tuesday, 37 weeks after which Beanie is full term!!

Laura-Yes I had the appt with the recruiter yesterday. We just had to turn in our paycheck stubs so they can send off our financial documents.

Steph-We will know where we will be stationed after boot camp. The classifier just helps us pick out the job and when we are leaving for boot camp. Once we pass boot camp, then we sit down with the petty officers etc and we pick our stations etc and get our contract etc.

Shradha-My temps have been doing their own thing now. :haha:

AFM, its cd28 and my temp is 97.43. Really dont know whats going on but not worrying about it. I had a wonderful time last night. DH and I went to my friend's wedding dinner and it was nice and fun and the food was great. Her belly is getting bigger and she was telling me how she kicks hard now :haha: She even asked DH when is her daughter getting her playmate and she is expecting it to happen soon because they have to be in the same age group. You should've seen DH's face when she told him that :rofl: I always told him she said that but I guess he thought I was making it up :haha: Well, today I have to work later on and I just came back from my niece's award ceremony. Will post pics below. If no conception this month, then we will go into WTT until we are back together and will be able to dtd which I believe will be alot after being away from each for months :rofl: Well this is day 2 of the hectic week and Im taking it pretty well. Im a little tired but I can still manage. Also, I keep getting this darn runny/creamy cm :shrug: And its LOADS. I even told DH to remind me to check myself because I was so wet down there that I thought AF had decided to come early than expected. But when I did, it was only that cm :shrug: Weird....i know. Oh well. Its all a wait and see game.

Attachments

• 2012-06-04_08-57-33_593.jpg
    2012-06-04_08-57-33_593.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-06-04_09-01-33_242.jpg
    2012-06-04_09-01-33_242.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Ah, Patrice- your neice is adorable! :thumbup: I bet she is proud! Sounds like you are getting all set for boot camp :) Are you excited?

Laura-the poor girl all in love with your dh :( I feel bad for her. Heads-up for you though (I'm sure you already know this) but dh's can be really really, well, really dumb when it comes to girls having crushes! My dh is totally clueless and thinks they just admire him as a father firgure. I'm like "no, honey, she wanmts you to take your pants off, not daughterly at all" :haha: One lady he was very kind to and she totally misunderstood his kindness :blush: Always ends up putting him ina very awkward ppositon and I he ends up needing me to explain and give them ahuge brush off :haha:. What can I say? He's handsome, he's nice, but NOT AVAILABLE. :rofl: So, you might need to give your dh a heads-up about her so he acts a bit more indifferent--for her sake...:shrug:

Steph- and Laura- yep the full moon makes folks act weird...and yes, my girls were full moon babies, according to my mw happens all the time, so...be prepared! :thumbup:

Shradha- are you back online yet or still having internet trouble??

Steph- the pics are gorgeous! Your family is beautiful! Can't wait to see Brandon in there beyond the bump :haha:

Coy-Thanks and yes she was very proud. And yes im excited for boot camp!!

AFM, well i was playing around with FF and if my temps are at 97.75 or higher...it will still list cd19 as my ov day. So im just going to assume cd19 was my ov day which would put me at 8dpo right now. I just want to have my temps high and get crosshairs.

Patrice- I have no clue how you get so much info out of FF! Lol,I always get confused :haha:

AFM-
crazy start to the day...everything was going well until dh opened his mouth and said something to me that I am sure he is clueless as to the effect. What is it about dh(s) that make them so clueless about women? :growlmad: Then they wander around all day wondering why you are angry :roll: And what I really don't get is they expect you to understand their view--like a man would. Even though you are a woman. So I am settled today on the fact that he can either figure it out all on his own (he's a big boy, I shouldn't have to spell it out) or suffer my wrath. :haha: For today anyway. Sometimes it feels good to not make yourself cool down. Sometimes I just want to steam, iykwim? And do I have to be nice about it? Nope. I don't have to make appointments, wash clothes, do dishes, cook meals, plan immunizations, take out the trash, clean the house, bathe the children, pay the bills, budget the month, fix the dang kitchen sink, take care of the dog vet, deal with paperwork, the attorney can just blasted well wait, and why should I worry wether the lawn gets mowed or the weeds cut? Or if the car is in good running order? Can I forget to check the oil or give it a tune-up this month? And when the neighbor shoots out my front living room window with his bb gun should I care? And do the kids have sunscreen on? :shrug: Am I going to set up the play pool? :shrug: Did I give the dog her wormer medicine and tick medicine? :shrug: Is she up to date on her shots? :shrug: I could just sit at home, kick up and watch a good movie and wonder why when evening hits dinner is not ready by my designated and desired time...I can relax . Right??

Oh, and to top that all off I think I am going to make an absolutely careless and thoughtless comment that will probably (if I stop to think about it) hurt somebody's feelings.

Phew. :roll: Thanks ladies. I am feeling better now. Had to rant some :haha: Aargh! Men :nope:.

:saywhat: I just heard my youngest ask dh about sunscreen and he says "I don't know- go ask mom." :brat: :brat: :brat:

I know this is just me responding irrationally to normal life stresses and responsibilities.............But that doesn't mean that I don't want to slip my gloves off sometime and just beat the crap out of something :rofl:

I think I'll try to focus beyond it until it goes away :thumbup:

coy-trust me..it takes alot of patience with FF :rofl:

Ahhhh....chocolate vanilla ice cream bars really should have more chocolate in them but they're still pretty awesome :haha: Chocolate: my favorite mood enhancer :rofl:

Coy- Vent away... it's all understandable!! I agree, just feel free to kick back and let him pick up some of the slack. Somebody has to do it right?

I have a nasty cough today. Thought my cold was on its' way out but it just got worse last night and it's in the early stages... dry, hacking, deep cough that is just starting to break up a little. I so hope it goes away before I go into labor. Heck, all this coughing might send me into labor.

Ahhhh....chocolate vanilla ice cream bars really should have more chocolate in them but they're still pretty awesome :haha: Chocolate: my favorite mood enhancer :rofl:

Mmm chocolate. Just bought some PLAIN chocolate ice cream which I haven't had in a while. Nice to go back to the basics!

Nuts! I was just at the store...I shoulda bought plain chocolate ice cream :dohh: lol!

My sugar dropped low in there and I got the shakes so had to hurry and buy a bottle of orange juice to chug :thumbup: Got me some junk food too :blush: Chees sticks - the breaded kind- of all things :roll:....

Steph- have you tried eating tobasco on anything? I put a ton of it, well I guess it's how you like it...say, if I am eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup very brothy I will put about 20 drops into it or more...It always clears my sinus but for some reason loosens my lungs too. Might help with your dry cough?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->