Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shradha- My cough was really bad yesterday, but a lot better today. I did so much to try to kick it, and it's finally working. Which is good, because I definitely did not want to be in labor with a hacking cough!

patrice- your niece is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:...she must be so happy and excited ...... :happydance:.... How was your day today????

Emma - How are you ??

Coy- last night you seem to be really stressed out:hugs:......I wish I was online...... today is a new day for you......I will be online till late night.......so excited......all the best for scan dear:thumbup::happydance:.......

Laura- how are you?

Steph- waiting for the pics....so excited to see them.....

thank god steph.................. We all want brandon to come naturally ... nothing should trigger....... he is safe and happy ............:hugs:

Shradha- Snapfish has been slow for some reason. The first batch I sent out to my family, they didn't get the link until a day later. So you may not get them for a little while.

AFM, i just realized i have been putting that I am a day ahead in my cycle :dohh: Today i am actually cd28 and my temp is 97.49. I am just doing a quick update because I wont be on here tomorrow. Well, today DH and I dtd this morning. Also, we went to Miami, he went to get the car transferred into his friend's name and I went to my niece's presentation ceremony. Then dh was still in Miami and I drove up to the house to pack our belongings for the hotel today. So now I have completed that and just waiting for DH to get home so we can leave and go to the recruiter. We get sworn in tomorrow :happydance: Also, last night dh and I went out to eat as our final day of eating out before we go into the Navy. Before we went out to dinner, i had this excruciating pain in my right ovary and it didnt go away until I took tylenol and went to sleep when we got home. It was so painful that I couldnt even breathe out while laying in bed because if i did, i would have to hold my breath because the pain was so bad. I dont know what that was about but now no more pain and im feeling great. Well thats it. So talk to you ladies on Thursday. By then I should have all the info :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Great reading all your posts and catching up :flower:

Well it is almost noon here so one more hour to my U/S scan...I have the girls all ready and I am ready but I think dh may not come to this one :nope: He is not feeling well today. It's not like he's "ill" or sickly" or weak or anything but diabetes is so complex....the acids in the glucose strip away att he coating of his nerves so his pain levels are always high. Then when he gets too much glucose in his blood the muscles refuse to absorb it and they start to cramp hard and he ended up tearing the musles in one hip so now it is excruciating to move even. And he's sucha tough guy he refuses to take the pain meds so he tries to suffer through it and that is purely exhausting. So he was up most of the night again. I get so mad at his doc sometimes because the guy is very good therefore very sought after--therefore he has limited time once a month with each patient. So dh and I do a lot of research on our own. Diabetes sucks.

I am feeling good today though- woke up tired because my monster child took over my bed last night :haha: Silly little girl...I am trying to get her to just climb into bed with us if she gets the spooks at night rather than screaming at me to get up and rush to her room. I haven't really told her but once the baby is born I can't really be running back and forth and sleep is an essential!

That all being said...it is sunny and breezy here today. It was like 90 degress F yesterday-hot!- and warm today as well but can you believe they are saying we may get thunderstorms this evening with (get this) SNOW. :trouble: I am really looking forward to full blown summer! :thumbup:

Shradha- no worries on the temping, as long as you bd every few days you should be covered. And I happen to like vanilla too but yeah--I coat it in chocolate syrup, lol! I love all ice cream except for cherry sherbet YIK, tastes like kid medicine :sick: And I don't know how you manage the heat! 113 degrees Farenheit is killer. Re: metabolism. One thing I discovered a s a teenager is you can actually speed up your metabolism. Usually takes a minor diet change and a persisitent workout schedule. After a few weeks or a month or so your body naturally adjusts to it all and starts a new flow :shrug: One fo the toughest things for me to give up was Potatoes! We used to grow them in our Alaskan garden by the hundreds of pounds. We fried them, boiled, baked...but such high carbohydrates and they turn to sugar after you eat them, so, um, my butt was HUGE! :rofl: Dh saw a vidwo of me as a teenager and his mouth dropped open! Lol, he says WOW! :haha: So now I have kicked that Irish habit very well and only eat them 4-5 times a year.

Laura- glad you enjoyed your dinner outside! You were more rested this time- I bet you mum and MIL helped out a lot huh?! It makes a difference. I remember once we went to the Navajo Indian Reservation in Arizona one year for a visit there and one of the ladies in my group wouldn't help the native women cook. I jumped right in and was cutting meat, doingdishes, etc, even though I was a guest. When they served dinner I got this big bowl of mutton stew with tiny tender pieces of meat and big veggies and rich broth...and the lady that was too good to help with the dishes? She had a huge mutton leg bone sticking out of her bowl with the knee-cap still on it :haha: :sick: Gross, huh? And just watery broth...I think it is sad when friends won't help out but they usually pay for it later in some way or other. Wow, your MW visits your home? I would love that! Our MW would have but as she worked in conjunction with hospital she had to dort of follow their rules. She did say if I wanted my 6 week post-natal appointment at home she would drive the 80 miles BUT DIDN'T WANT TO lol :roll: And I agree with Steph on the urine...maybe just flush and with some lemon water?

Patrice- souds like you are ona roll getting set for your Navy career! Things seem to be moving fast now. Is it possible that the ovary pain was Ov pain? Sounds pretty extreme. I would keep nots of those things for your chart to show your doc as pain that intense may be significant.

Steph- glad to hear the cough is going away! I hate those when you start to cough then can't stop! It's almost painful :nope: Oh, I was going to ask you- what are you going to do with Nicholas when the baby comes? What I mean is- will he be in delivery room? Is dh going to be with you? Or do you do this all alone? Our girls will be there and of course dh--he is always at the deliveries :hugs: of which I am very appreciative.

Hi coy! So all geared up:hugs:...... Today dh is not feeling that good....:nope: I had told him that today we have to BD......coz anytime i may O.....since opk not helping...... Wanted to BD earlier but things didn't go according to plan..... He can sense my nerves..... But I can't force him..... Fingers crossed.....4 u....:thumbup::hugs:..... Good night..... See you Tom

Wanted to BD earlier but things didn't go according to plan..... He can sense my nerves..... But I can't force him.....

Lol, how come??:haha: Jk of course, hope your dh gets better...I had the same issue when ttc, my dh didn't feel well lots and we ended up missing the first month so I really laid into him hard the next one round :rofl: Feel good or not I told him, now's the time :haha:

Hi ladies! Well, it is official- got a little Valkyrie swimming aorund in there! :thumbup: It's a girl, this time it was very obvious and she held still (just barely) long enough for a good pic :) My youngest Katana immediately became ecstatic and decided she wants to name her little sister Katana Kyrra so that they can be "exactly alike" lol :hugs: Funny little girl! Dh is happy- I know he wanted a little boy but wither way we are happy. Maybe we can try again next time :shrug: Not sure if my "old" body (lol) will be up to it and I can't even consider it at this point...I told dh it would probably be girl #4 :haha: It is a strange feeling...here we have been hoping for boy but once we know definitively that it is a girl we are both very happy. Our girls are smart and active and beautiful- can't ask for more! I gotta say I was looking forward to all the little boy outfits, etc, but maybe next time :) This time I gotta plan for another kick-butt girl :haha: Here are the U/S pics we got:

PROFILE:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/BabyMonterrose652012004.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/BabyMonterrose652012002.jpg

So cute too because I could see baby's mouth moving and she was making these big sucky motions with her lips and you could see her hand waiving around with that thumb stuck out! :haha: She is trying to suck her thumb already, naughty child :)

Lovely pics Coy and YAY for another girl! We're even stevens with the two boys now :happydance: xx

Lovely pics Coy and YAY for another girl! We're even stevens with the two boys now :happydance: xx

Lol, I was thinking that! :haha: Now we are pink bump-buddies lol! Oooh, now we have to decide upona name...something strong and commanding :) Now I get to shop for a girl, that's gonna be fun! Have you noticed there is more girl stuff out there than boy stuff? :shrug: I would love to have a boy also but am so happy with girl!

Yay congrats!! You're just a girl-makin' machine! Haha... that's alright, I guess I'm a boy-makin' machine! I always joke, if we tried for a 3rd, or 4th, etc... we'd probably just keep getting more boys. You know, I heard something somewhere-- and this is not necessarily the case for either of us-- but that some women only have viable pregnancies of one particular sex. So, the body may be able to conceive the opposite sex but will not be able to carry it to term. Maybe it has something to do with the environment of the body or uterus. Who know, but I thought that was interesting.

So yep, now our board is even stevens (my mom used to say that phrase all the time)! That's great that your girls are so excited... did they think about the gender either way? They were probably hoping for a girl, yeah?

I know you already have lots of girl stuff you're passing down, but you'll have fun with any new shopping you do! When we found out we were having another boy, at first it kind of took the excitement out of shopping for baby clothes because I knew we'd just be re-using a lot... but I couldn't help it... I still found ways to shop for new stuff, I just had to! It's part of the whole excitement and feeling like you're doing something for this baby. I mean, they have a right to have special shopping trips for them, right?

Coy-congrats on the girl. And i dont know if it was ov pain or not but it was definitely posted in my chart. And yes everything is moving fast now and we are excited.

AFM, Well dh and i are in the hotel but separate rooms which is okay though because we got to get use to being away from each other especially in the months of boot camp and job training. Also, i brought my thermometer with me but i have a quick question. Okay, so we have to get up at 4:30am which is wayyyy earlier than my normal 6:50am. What can i do about the temp adjustment? Like how can i adjust my temp when i take it in the morning?

Steph- yes the girls are very excited! Kat can't wait as she thinks she'll be able to mold and shape this other sister :haha: And yeah- I always find new things for new baby...With Kat we had tons of things passed down from Teagen- stuff with tags still on them. If we find a good deal on prices we may purchase up to four-five years down the road :shrug: But I still like to get the new edition new items :) They deserve it too :)

And I found my new favorite drink--iced coconut with pineapple. Mmm. Now it's getting cold outside but I'm fromt he North country so I can still handle icy drinks :smug: lol...we are supposed to get snow of all things! Yuk!

That's kind fo scary about the viability factor in relation to gender ... I have never heard this, but I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->