Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Steph- ready to have that baby yet :haha: lol, man the last few weeks are the worst huh?! I remember thinking it would never end, lol! I remember fantasizing about doing tummy crunches again and laying on my belly. Silly me, huh! I would tighten my tummy msucles as far as I could and it would feel like bliss! Dh would run over and pat my belly and say sternly "Stop that! You're disturbing the baby!" lol.

Yeah, dh knows I say every minute how I need to have this baby NOW. I can't do anything anymore, just getting up and doing one thing I get exhausted. And it's funny, when I go out, people look at me like "Whoa! Shouldn't you be having that baby, like right now?" I must look about 12 months pregnant. I feel 12 months pregnant.

Okay, so I saw another theory today about predicting your baby's due date based on the moon cycle (only really applies if you already have a child/children)... would you like to know about it?

What I meant to say was not predicting the baby's "due date," but the actual day the baby will be born.

If my ticker is true and baby is at least 7 lbs, can't he just come out right now???!!! Ugh...

Coy- he always had low sugar..... I remember after we were engaged once he had come over to my house from office and was shivering...... He was feeling weak.... I kept telling him to check for diabetes....but he never bothered..... It was only after pushing him for 2 years after marriage ..... He went to a doctor we were shocked....he had it..... But he was in denial stage.... But after sometime he understood that now he has to take care... His fasting is always high......his problem is that he sleeps late....so he feels hungry..... So I have to keep giving him something to munch...... Say fruits ...... Oats.... So his sugar level goes up....doctor has advised him to sleep early..... As he has cholesterol ....the combination is dangerous..... As a result all the pain.....cramps..... Same what his mom has....which he has inherited....... Sometimes he is like a small kid......

Shradha- I remember the dr telling me that in order to keep fasting BS down you need to have a small snack before going to bed... like milk and some type of protein... so that your BS stays stabilized and doesn't dip, because when it dips it starts taking glucose from the muscles and your BS rises.

Steph- I know you must be feeling so heavy and tired every time you walk..... Few more days...... Brandon must also be waiting to meet his momma....... The countdown has already begun:hugs:

Yes steph you are right...small meals....but I have noticed one thing ..dh tends to eat more at night....I mean he feels more hungry after dinner....I give him fruits, milk.....he is always stomach full when he sleeps.....I always tell him to control.......

Yeah I guess the key is to have a controlled snack before bed, of the right thing...and not to eat too much or eat the wrong thing... because then his BS will shoot right up right as he falls asleep, then the result is hypoglycemia... then the hypo will cause your body to take the glucose from the muscles... and bam... high bs again in the morning... then it's just a cycle... try to get him to have a small protein snack (maybe 2 part protein, 1 part carb) before bed... not fruit... too much sugar.

Does he wake up to do any insulin shots during the night? Or is he on oral meds?

He's on oral meds for now...... I am really worried..... If not Fruits then what should I give him? What do you have ?

I need help..... Friends What does my chart say?? When will I O?

You could have him do things like nuts, yogurt, cheese and crackers, milk, peanut butter, avocado... even a banana is okay if you pair it with peanut butter... any high protein snack would be good, and the fruit or other things are fine as long as it is not too much and you pair it with a protein. If you can find a "protein bread," that is a good option too... we have this brand here I think it's called Alvarado St Bakery and they make a complete protein bread (with soy, nuts, flax, etc) which is 5g protein and 15g carbs per slice. So the protein offsets the carbs. That is the only bread I can eat now that doesn't raise my BS.

What I meant to say was not predicting the baby's "due date," but the actual day the baby will be born.

Yes I would like to hear about this theory! Sorry- I didn't mean to seem I cut you off I was typing away an dh came in and started talking about something and then the conversation had to moce tot he other room. Something on the news he was watching--so I am going to go back and browse your posts and see what the moon cycle theory is- I know my first dd was born way early and mw said it was the moons fault :haha:

Steph- ready to have that baby yet :haha: lol, man the last few weeks are the worst huh?! I remember thinking it would never end, lol! I remember fantasizing about doing tummy crunches again and laying on my belly. Silly me, huh! I would tighten my tummy msucles as far as I could and it would feel like bliss! Dh would run over and pat my belly and say sternly "Stop that! You're disturbing the baby!" lol.

Yeah, dh knows I say every minute how I need to have this baby NOW. I can't do anything anymore, just getting up and doing one thing I get exhausted. And it's funny, when I go out, people look at me like "Whoa! Shouldn't you be having that baby, like right now?" I must look about 12 months pregnant. I feel 12 months pregnant.

Okay, so I saw another theory today about predicting your baby's due date based on the moon cycle (only really applies if you already have a child/children)... would you like to know about it?

Nuts! I was hoping you had posted the answer already :rofl: What is this all about? Lol at your "12 months pregnant"! :haha: I know the feeling!! Right now I feel huge and I know the growth part is just starting...dh said yesterday that I am as big onow in belly as I was at full term with Katana...But i am thinking he doesn't remember lol :shrug:

Now you have me wondering- because with my first dd my MW examined me and said every thing looked normal - I wasn't due for another 3 weeks- but she narrowed her eyes at me for a second then said "Try not to come back before the next 4-5 days. But something is telling me you'll be back in 3 days". Sure enough exactly 3 days later there we were! So I am wondering if with moon cycles you could sort of predict the day of labor??

I had to dive into the hot sauce again tonight. Not sure why I do that, something about making my tummy fel good just before bed! Lol, I better watch these midnight snacks though :blush:

Steph and Shradha- the glucose info is pretty interesting. My dh is terrible about monitoring what he eats. I mean he is careful but never saying "I should balance protiens with such and such before bed" and I think he'd do so much better if he tried that. Say, if he ants his sugar to drop or stay lower throughout the day he simply refrains from eating anything :roll: which I tell him is the wrong thing to do and sure enough-- he checks his BS at say 5-6 in evening and its around 400 or some darn thing! And he disgustedly shakes his head and says "I haven't even eaten anything!!" and he gets frustrated at it. But I amt hinking you are right Steph- his refraining from eating causes him some major problems. He says he knows all there is to know about it, after all "I've been doing this a long time babe" and et cetera- but I think I may attend a few classes the hospital puts on to learn some more specifics. Do like Shradha does and ush him around about his sugar :haha: In a good way of course...

I need help..... Friends What does my chart say?? When will I O?

Shradha- you just finished AF right? If your cycles are 28 days then you should ov around CD 14-16 or so. But I know you said your cycle is usually long but was shorter this month? Temping helps more in determining the day you did ovulate as it registers a dip then rise. Patrice is pretty awesome at reading charts! I have just begun to study it and I see yours has like a few spikes each month one before and one just at when FF determines your Ov. So I am wondering if you are having multiple lh surges to cause release of egg? The opks def help in that department, the combination of opk and temping helped me a lot.

K ladies...Steph it says you are online but you prbably dozed off- like a good smart pregnant lady should be doing (instead of like me sitting here all exhausted...lol!) so I am going to say goodnight and hope to catch up with you all tomorow!

Steph- thanks for all the info I seriosuly appreciate new studies, as I said I try to be more analytical and studies like these are awesome in helping ladies prevent mc's...and that's all awesome news in my book! :thumbup: Can't wait to hear about the moon-cycle !!!

Wow ladies, 4 pages to of chatter!!

Bear with me as I work my way through!!

That's great news, yay for DH. Sounds like he's really on board & morning BD is definately best. It is however going to distort your temps slightly, you really need about 4 hours undisturbed sleep for the temp to be accurate. I found if I took the temp within the same hour it so daily they were pretty accurate but also be careful if you're taking them further apart than that. Looking at your chart now I'd be tempted to think you're about to ovulate.

I am very happy coz my dh didnt let me down.....:happydance: yesterday he was having severe cramps....and body pain due to diabetes..... Feel so sad fir him....:nope:..... With that pain how can we BD...... So I was massaging him.... We slept at 2 am.... I was very depressed.....:cry:.... But I don't know what happened around 3 am he woke up....and we BD......:happydance:..... He told me.... I know how important this is for you..... I want this to happen..... I can take any pain to see you happy.......:hugs:....... I was so happy...touchwood..... Again at 5 am we BD...... I was surprised and shocked....dh is really trying hard..... Took temp today...96.4 f......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->