Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Sorry you're feeling so out of sorts. I haven't quite got to that stage yet & having not been pregnant before don't know exactly how you feel but stil sympathize.

Happy birthday for tomorrow. I hope you have a better day then you're anticipating. Could you perhaps do something with your Mom & Nicholas so you're not alone then maybe arrange a nice take out or something with DH in the evening? I would suggest going out but guess you prob don't fancy going out now. Does DH cook? Maybe he can do something nice for you?

That moon theory is fascinating. Could be interesting to open a thread about it in here, see how many people it's come true for?

Sorry I left last night too. But I think I came back later? I don't know. It always says we are online long after we are gone, so I don't even look at that anymore!

I've been grumpy today. You know when you wake up feeling miserable that the rest of the day is just going to be miserable. I don't think I slept very well last night, I'm still battling my cold, and I am just so easily annoyed at dh. My birthday is tomorrow and my mom is going to take Nicholas for some of the day, and my dh was going to spend part the day with me, maybe go out to a movie or something, but it turns out he has to work. So I'll be all alone on my birthday :( I mean, I don't really care much this year, I even told my family I don't want any celebrations or anything... but I at least wanted to be able to be with both my boys. And I'm just miserable cause I really need to get this baby out, I am so uncomfortable, I feel so unhealthy and I can't do anything. I feel a bit of depression setting in, hopefully it doesn't get worse after baby comes.

Anyway, here is the article explaining the moon cycle thing. It's pretty interesting, I checked it with my sister's kids and dh and his brother and it was spot on.

https://www.almanac.com/content/using-moon-predict-your-childs-birthdate

Coy - good thinking getting the girls into routines now so you have time for bubs when she arrives. I do love the sound of your family life though. I hope I dont offend by saying it's kindof organized chaos, in a good way. Your girls must be so smart from all the stimulation they get, I think a 3rd girl will add a great dynamic to the family, although from my Mums experience if being middle of 3 daughters Kay may be your biggest challenge. My Mum always felt that she had to be the sensible & relied upon one & still feels a bit bitter about it now at 55 years old!!

Dam autocorrect & baby brain. I meant Kat, not Kay!! Please ignore the other 100 spelling mistakes as well!

lol- organized chaos is exactlyr ight! :haha: I try hard but these kids are like running machines! I am finally realizing that they are old enough to pick up after themselves, at least little things- put their dishes in the sink for me, pick up their toys from the living room, etc...The other day I asked Teagen to make her bed and she stared at me incredulously for a moment then said "I don't have to--I'm still a kid" and marched out of the room. Lol! :saywhat: Needless to say after my laughing fit she made her bed :growlmad:

And I wonder about Kat- she seems super excited but she is a little bit worried...she told me today that it is not "big sisters" job to change poopy diapers but "mama's job" :rofl:

Wow, this moon calander is pretty amazing- my first is off because she was premature :shrug: But using the pattern of Katana's birth - the moon phase predicts this daughter will be born on October 19--her due date! :rofl: Imagine that, wouldn't it be cool to actually deliver on the edd?

I have been working on the girls room...I am up to my neck in Care Bears! Lol, seriously, up to my neck ... :) And wierdest thing...The last few days I have been having funny little cramps in my upper abdomen area. I wonder if this is just the stretching and pulling? But I get breathless, etc, and have to rest for it to go away. Not a bad cramp or anything just sort of cramp-ish iykwim. Not sure what it is. Anyway, right now the girls are swinging out in the back yard and I am packing up their room. I think it'll be easier for me to complete if I just move their stuff out first and start from scratch! They have so much stuff, toys, etc, I can barely move in there! And no way do they need all of that so, some of it may just stay in hiding or get donated :thumbup:

Steph - many many happy returns of the day.....:hugs::happydance::cake:.. Hopefully Dh can finish his work quickly and come home early.................

I am TTC, as well.

I just came off of the pill, no period yet, so I do not know how long my cycle is.

I am 28 years old.

Shradha- I am glad you are so keen on helping dh with his diabetes! Wether they like it or not it does help I think to have another person viewing the glucose issues from diff angles. My dh gets frustrated at having to monitor but he is awesome about it and always checks- 5-6 times daily.

Thats really good Coy............ He is serious about his health.... whereas my dh is not..... He never checks.....he wants me to test....you know how scared I am of needles....:nope::wacko:.. So its always a big test for me to test his glucose level..... what is worst is that he keeps saying you are stopping me from eating that and this.......... i feel so bad.... i stop him coz he cant control himself...... but once in while i do agree to all his demands....

I am TTC, as well.

I just came off of the pill, no period yet, so I do not know how long my cycle is.

I am 28 years old.

Welcome candyann.................it may take some while..as you have just come out of the pill..dont worry.....

lol- organized chaos is exactlyr ight! :haha: I try hard but these kids are like running machines! I am finally realizing that they are old enough to pick up after themselves, at least little things- put their dishes in the sink for me, pick up their toys from the living room, etc...The other day I asked Teagen to make her bed and she stared at me incredulously for a moment then said "I don't have to--I'm still a kid" and marched out of the room. Lol! :saywhat: Needless to say after my laughing fit she made her bed :growlmad:

And I wonder about Kat- she seems super excited but she is a little bit worried...she told me today that it is not "big sisters" job to change poopy diapers but "mama's job" :rofl:

Having kids in the house means..you always have to be on your toes....cleaning and cleaning............it must be like a non stop job for you.....
you must tell them that yes..once in a while you haver to change the nappies.... you are her elder sisters so you both have to take care when mamma is busy with other chores......... once when the baby comes..everything will change.. Teagen will take care.....dont worry:hugs:

I am TTC, as well.

I am 28 years old.

Hi Candyann! :wave: How long were you on the pill? How long ago did you stop taking it? Also - how long were your cycles before or did you keep track...for years I was terrible and never kept track of my cycles :wacko: Only just recently while ttc did I begin to. I started using opk's to keep an eye on my lh surges and temping basal body tmps to look for ovulation. Have you considered doing any of this also?

Shradha- are you still online? Glad you help take care of your dh- he needs you! :hugs:

Phew! I am tired tonight...I have been working ont he girls room amd WOW it is taking longer than I thought to get things sorted out and straight. I am trying to reorganize to make room for the baby, e.g., changing table, clothes, etc. It is all coming together but the biggest issue was sorting out the girls toys! :wacko: We spoil them it is very obvious! I packed up bag after bag of toys to put out in storage-- we simply do not have room t keep them in the house especially with a #3 on the way! Then I bathed the girls and got them to bed after a story of the Tin Soldier...as I skipped dinner because I was working I was starving and ended up eating noodle soup with tobasco- again :blush: O well....:haha: Now I am waiting for it to settle and it's off to bed for me! I hope the girls sleep soundly all night long :cloud9:

Shradha- just got to looking at your chart and Laura may be right- you may Ov soon...in comparing this chart with your chart from last month...notice the big temp dip about 3 days before FF marked Ov? But you may have Ov a day sooner than that I think :shrug: Anyway I notice a big drop in temp like that again on the 6th. So maybe Ov on the 9 or 10th? Maybe" Keep opk'ing and bd'ing at least once every couple of days! :thumbup: Have you ever had issues with ewcm or no?:shrug:

Coy- you are a super mom.......... i will surely take tips from you about how to manage kids.......... it must be late night for you..... relax ....hopefully after a good story the girls will sleep tight......
Today the weather is better .... humid but the temp has dropped to 40 C..thank god!!!
checked temp...... gone up 96.9 f.....

Coy- I am BD from the last 2 days.....ewcm......hmmmmm I am feeling wet.....from past 2 days...from the time we started BD......

Coy- you are a super mom.......... i will surely take tips from you about how to manage kids.......... it must be late night for you..... relax ....hopefully after a good story the girls will sleep tight......
Today the weather is better .... humid but the temp has dropped to 40 C..thank god!!!
checked temp...... gone up 96.9 f.....

I am glad you are temping! It helps in understanding...

40 Celcius? OMG That is 104 degrees Farenheit! I'm gonna pass out! :haha: Our temps were "hot" for us yesterday and was at about 84-86 degrees F, so...about 30 C for you. I bet you'd be shivering :rofl: Poor girls of mine have very slight sunburns but I hate to see them burn at all. Bathed them warm and caked on the coco butter then gave them Tylenol before bed.

Yes, I am tired just unwinding now :) Think I will off to bed now- "see" you in my morning your evening! :friends:

Coy- I am BD from the last 2 days.....ewcm......hmmmmm I am feeling wet.....from past 2 days...from the time we started BD......

Sounds like you are keeping your days covered that's aweosme! I have my fx'd for you! :hugs:

yea..............we have never experienced snowfall.......but i love winters ours minimum temp during winter goes to 8 C.......:flower:....
Poor babies:hugs:......hopefully they will be ok tom....
you take rest...good night ..sweet dreams....:sleep:

AFM, dh and i are officially Future Sailors Claytons!!!! :happydance: We were sworn in yesterday :happydance: We picked our jobs and know when we are going to leave to Chicago. DH is leaving July 5th and im leaving November 19th. DH chose Submarine Electronic Computer Field and I chose Electrician's Mate (EM). So we both are working in the electrical field and once out of job training, we will be known as Fireman Clayton yay :happydance: But im trying to go to boot camp earlier. If i can then I will have a different job so we shall see. Also, we are going to schedule the doc appt before dh leaves for boot camp so yay :happydance: Im cd30 and my temp has been high since yesterday. Even if i get 97.2 tomorrow, i will have my crosshairs on cd19 and i will be 12dpo tomorrow :happydance: So im happy. Everything is working out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->