Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Patrice- Congratulations :happydance: to you and hubby....... Now you guys are official sailors.......... :thumbup:....... Are you both posted in Chicago? For how many days? Finally everything has fallen in place......I am so happy for you both...... So wherez the party tonite????:flower:...Keeping fingers crossed on your doctor's appointment.......before that hopefully you get a BFP........

Wow, congrats Patrice! The navy move quickly! You must be so excited!! How often will you see DH while he's away from July?

Shradha - I didn't realize it got as cold as 8 degrees in India, I always thought it was hot all year but had rainy seasons. How long does your winter last for?

Coy - sounds like you have weather similar to us, 30 degrees one day then snow forecast the next week!! We're currently going through a really really wet June, in recent years it's not this wet until July & Aug so I'm hoping it'll dry out for then instead which will be lovely as I'll be able to get out with Beanie lots.

Afm - spent another lovely afternoon in hospital! Started as a routine check up for my BP which turned into a couple of hours of bp monitoring as it was 95! Thankfully it averaged out 86 in the end so I was freed!! No protein or leukocytes now in urine either so alls looking good. Back in 2 weeks for another check up & back to midwife next week. Feeling quite lucky with how things are turning out, a few weeks ago I thought I'd be back in hospital by now!!

Patrice- Wow, congratulations! Chicago, great place to be! My brother and his family live there. How does your family feel about you guys being away from them? And how often will you see DH from July-November? Will you still continue ttc during that time?

Laura- Phew, glad you got discharged from the hospital. Just hang in there, almost full term!

Coy- I know how you must feel about getting the baby's room ready and everything. I remember being in the 2nd tri and looking at N's playroom and all his stuff and thinking what a tough job ahead... I got so overwhelmed that I had panic attacks. I sat in the middle of the room surrounded by his toys and trash and just broke down. And you have 2 other kids so it must be double for you. I hope that you can get some help with it!

Shradha- Even though I can't really read FF and am a little lost when it comes to temping, I've always gone by EWCM as being the tried and true sign. As long as it stays EW consistency it will hold the spermies until the egg is released. So regardless of what the opk said, I would BD every other day for that week that I had ewcm.

Oh I almost forgot, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Turns out that I will be getting a massage today :happydance: while my mom has N and while dh is working. Hopefully he'll be back in time so that we can go to dinner, although I'm not sure because my mom usually brings N back before dinner time.

Oh I almost forgot, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Turns out that I will be getting a massage today :happydance: while my mom has N and while dh is working. Hopefully he'll be back in time so that we can go to dinner, although I'm not sure because my mom usually brings N back before dinner time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hugs:

And what a perfect birthday present. Enjoy!! :D

hey im also looking for a TTC budy. i have been for nine months now. but i have pcos. does anyone know about or have it x

Welcome to the two newcomers! No babyBmine, I don't really know much about PCOS. Maybe one of the other ladies do? :shrug: A few of us are/have been long term TTC'ers though, so we can relate to that side of things :hugs:

Laura, I'm glad you escaped! For a second there I thought you were being kept in again!

Steph, happy birthday! What a cool gift too :thumbup:

Patrice, congratulations on the Navy! I bet you're really looking forward to getting stuck in.

AFM, new bump pics (I'm taking them weekly now thanks to Coy :haha:) in my journal... I can't be bothered to post them in here as well, lazy or what? :blush: xx

Thanks ladies and to answer your questions....

1) i will get to see dh when he graduates boot camp which is in september. Then the next time will be when we bith are stationed which would be around may next year after boot camp and months of job training.
2) once i go to boot camp, i will be there for 8 1/2 weeks.
3) ttc is on hold at the moment until we get stationed.

I hope i answered all questions.

... I can't be bothered to post them in here as well, lazy or what? :blush: xx

Lol, Emma, you are too funny! :rofl: "Can't be bothered" lol! :haha: There are many times during the day when I feel just that way!

Don't worry Emma, we all check your journal so no need to post them here too! Sometimes I'm too lazy just to type one post on here!

Laura- Phew! Close call at the hospital huh! I am glad you managed to "escape" lol. And I am happy your bp is under control--how's the swelling? Better? :thumbup: And yes our weather sounds similar except in July-August it is usually very hot and dry here. Our really wet weather comes May-June usually...

Steph- Happy Birthday! Glad you are getting a massage- a real treat if you ask me!! And hopefully dh gets off in time for dinner :) Thanks for the link on the moon phases- VERY interesting! Going off the pattern of my second dd this baby is suuposed to be born on her edd! :haha: Too weird, huh?

Shradha- chart looks good :thumbup: Sound slike you got your bases covered- oh and I agree with Steph. Every womans body is different and LH can be tough to measure sometimes...so I'd def go off ewcm as a 5-6 day warning system! Generally the day it's gone is either Ov day or the day after Ov day...

Patrice- wow, sounds like you are on your way! Sucks that you can't be gone at the same time to maximize your at-home time together but that's the Navy for ya! lol, I am happy for you both! :thumbup:

Don't worry Emma, we all check your journal so no need to post them here too! Sometimes I'm too lazy just to type one post on here!

Me too! But then again I am a chatter box :blush: But I love bouncing around to all the diff threads! Gonna go check out the bump pics now! :)

Emma- lovley bump pics! I see a small difference, more int he pointy part (yes, tummies ca have pointy parts :roll: lol!) Right in the front. But your bbs are def getting bigger lol! Nuts!again! Wish I had that problem! :growlmad: Lol...

Hey, speaking of which, Emma are you planning to BF at all? I know Steph mentioned she probably will, I def will (MUCH cheaper :haha:) and Laura said she is "on the fence" about it...:shrug: I had heard so many positive things about breast milk benefits...My mom told me I was too flat to produce enough milk...:growlmad: Showed her didn't I :smug: lol, jk...(Steph after all your education on psychology I am an open book! :haha: lol) :roll:

AFM- wow, what an eveing/night yesterday! I am so happy though because I can actually walk IN and THROUGH the girls room without tripping or stepping on anything :) Not done yet though...I was very upset this morning when I got up- the girls were already up and tearing their room apart :growlmad: so I had a few, um, moments with them :shhh: and had them scrambling to fix it :haha: Can't wait to get to the putting-it-all-together portion :happydance: As our house is so small I have to be very creative about it :) Dh and I actually have plans to add on eventually. What our theory is: our garage is very well buiolt and attached to the main house so we are going to put in flooring, sheet rock, cieling, etc, and turn it into our master bedroom and give these two adjoining rooms to the kids- if we are still living here of course. Plus where our laundry room attaches we can install a second bathroom. Yay! lol. I love to build (I used to build cabins for the Forest Services in Denali National Park Alaska) but this is a far cry from a cabin!

Re: baby names...Teagen wants to name the baby Xena Alexandra. lol. Xena after Xena of course :roll: and Alexandra after her father. Personally I think it's kinda cute but we have months yet! Kat is very sad that we won't name her Katana Kyrra :) I remember Teagen was like that when I was prego with Kat--she wanted to name her Teagen :roll: lol

I'm in the same boat as Laura really... on the fence. When I was TTC I was dead set on formula, but since conceiving and bonding with her I'm wondering now about breastfeeding, maybe just the first week or so, so she can get the colostrum. I'm still not sure though... it's nothing to do with the baby or the milk itself. There's just some other psychological issues going on, which I haven't gone into on here, that put a mental block on it when I try sorting out what I want to do. That's the best way of describing it anyway. I'm just going to see what happens when she's born because if I'm all over the place I'm not going to push myself into doing it... xx

Love the name Xena! I have an aunt called Zena and she's a very strong, fiery woman :haha: xx

Steph-Happy Birthday!

Coy-yeah but im happy with the time frame because atleast now one of us can stay and save up more money so when we do reunite...we will have money to fall back on just in case anything happens.

Patrice- so will you be taking the new job then? Probablya good idea so you can really save up :thumbup: Plus it's full time and without dh around for a few weeks you won't be so, um, busy :blush: lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->