Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- so good to know that everything went well and you were discharged quickly........ I somewhat don't like being in the hospital..... It gives me creepy feelings....:dohh:.......

Coy- glad that everything is good with you too....:happydance:

It used to for me but I actually feel quite at home there after how much time I've been there recerntly. We have a seperate maternity building though were all the appointments are and the wards and delviery suites so it's actually got quite a ncie feeling compared to the other buildings as it's full of pregnant ladies and babies!!

I would personally prefer to live in a hill station and enjoy all the seasons......
Yea Laura you are right......but I can't help myself ...... Hopefully by July the temp will dip to 38 C ....... And stay like that till dec..... Dh grew up here....he loves this place.....

Laura- so good to know that everything went well and you were discharged quickly........ I somewhat don't like being in the hospital..... It gives me creepy feelings....:dohh:.......

Coy- glad that everything is good with you too....:happydance:

It used to for me but I actually feel quite at home there after how much time I've been there recerntly. We have a seperate maternity building though were all the appointments are and the wards and delviery suites so it's actually got quite a ncie feeling compared to the other buildings as it's full of pregnant ladies and babies!!

I guess you are right..... I hav'nt been in a maternity hospital..... So it must be different.....seeing babies, expecting mom's........

Temp 96.8f..... Feeling a bit lazy and grumpy today.......

Laura- I guess steph is offline.....where is emma's pic .....steph sent me th link.....but I can't get hold of the pics in journal.....my silly brains:dohh:.

Laura- I guess steph is offline.....where is emma's pic .....steph sent me th link.....but I can't get hold of the pics in journal.....my silly brains:dohh:.

It's on the second page, post number 1422, there's been quite a bit of chatter on her journal since the pics were posted!!

Laura how are you feeling? I think Steph is right about the waters breaking...my waters never broke suddenly, in fact mid-labor doc or mw always had to break them- and don't fear that, it is totally painless! :thumbup: In fact nothing about labor should be feared, it's just pain and plenty of options for relief of that! :thumbup: Just monitor your new discomforts tinight and any pains you get, re: the cervix pains?? It will def take some time and yes, Steph was right, I did have advanced warning I was just clueless to the fact that's what it was :dohh: lol. Once active labor starts- regular timeable pains. You'll know the difference. Then I would start thinking about getting hold of dh and going to see oyur doc! Buta s you are early yet if the pain continues to the point that you cannot get rest then def call your doc. Is dh working now?

I can't see post 1422....:cry: coy's post is the last........

I can't see post 1422....:cry: coy's post is the last........

Are you looking for the bump pics that Emma put up today?? I am not sure if that is what you all aretalking about but there isn't a oage 1422...must have been a typo? There is pages in the 140's is all :shrug: But here is the link that shold take you directly to her bump pic page for today :) Hope it works!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/840172-young-single-pregnant-143.html

Steph's link was correct but I think takes yout o a page or so beyond the pics?

Yep, I checked it out, this link takes you right to the pic just scroll down the page a short bit. Hope these are the pics you were talking about.....otherwise I missed something :sad1: lol

Coy- thanx ...:happydance: yes! I got it...... Dear you need to sleep now....it's very late ....:sleep: .......good night! I thought you were offline.....Here... It's 1.20 pm......

Laura- thanx ......now I got that post......my brains:dohh:

hello ladies! how is everyone doing today?

AFM, im cd31 and my temp is at 97.87. FF has finally put crosshairs on my chart and is saying I am 12dpo. If i take off the opks, it would say i o'd on cd28 and im only 3dpo BUT looking at cd19 and cd28 ov for cd19, i had a .5 temp rise the next day and for cd28, i had only a .38 temp rise so im thinking cd19 was the actual ov day. What do you ladies think? Also this is the 3rd day my temps have been in the 97.80s. Actually it went up from 97.83 to 97.87 today :shrug: Also FF has labeled my chart as triphasic :shock: That's a first. Im not taking any progesterone either so its a huge shock. Plus, i looked at my chart to see when i had the right ovary pain which was the same day dh said it could be possible implantation, and it was on 8dpo which is when i got my first dip and it stayed low the following day and since 10dpo, my temps have been in the 97.80s sooo im freaking out because what if i am pregnant :shock: But we shall see. I will take a test the next time i have to pee and see what happens. Well, dh and i got to get everything in order before he leaves so we know what to do and whats going on. I start my new job on the 25th so thats really going to help out alot. So everything is falling into place as we speak. Now, if i am pregnant, Im just going to do what we planned and I enlist after the baby is born like around when the baby is 6 months or a year so no problem. Im just excited about everything actually so we shall see how everything plays out. What do you ladies think about my chart?

Looking good Patrice! All the signs are there, I can't wait for you to test! :happydance: I fully believe that these babies like to play us... if I hadn't conceived when I did I would've stopped trying because of my Mom's diagnosis, knowing I'd be caring for her. Yeah things are tough, but I wouldn't change this pregnancy for the world... xx

I just wouldnt expect my chart to be triphasic. It came as a shock. Looking at my temp i think i o'd cd19. I think 4dpo was the fallback temp, then 8dpo was another dip (implantation gearing maybe) then 9dpo was still low (implantation occurring maybe) and then BAM, massive temp rise and its been raising ever since :shrug: Do you think FF is accurate on cd19 being ov or cd28?

Patrice- that will be great if you you get your BFP soon.....:happydance:

suddenly I am having some pain....comes and goes....hope it is cramps......Will be testing with opk in a few mins..... I am also having lower back pain....:wacko:......

well right now its all a wait and see. hmm maybe i should remove the opks on my chart?

Patrice - your chart is very interesting this month, especially your last 3 temps which have stayed high. If you are 12 dpo this is a really good sign of pregnancy, if you're 3 dpo it's a good sign of good progesterone levels after a successful ovulation. Are you going to test today? On a good brand a bfo may well show up.

Patrice- that will be great if you you get your BFP soon.....:happydance:

suddenly I am having some pain....comes and goes....hope it is cramps......Will be testing with opk in a few mins..... I am also having lower back pain....:wacko:......

Have you tested? Sounds like possible ovulation. Get some BDing in even if the opks not positive.

Afm - pains pretty much gone now, still feeling a little delicate if I get up too quickly or get a few twinges if I'm active but looks like it definatly wasn't early labour. I am however hoping it was some sort of body getting ready for something in the next couple weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->