Looking for official TTC buddies!!

laura-tested with an ic. negative to me. and if you go on my homepage and compare march cycle to this cycle, my temp drops at 5-9dpo and goes up at 10dpo but with this cycle it is staying up. So i dont know. Im going to change the comparison chart so you can see what im talking about. just give me a few mins.

me too. its all a waiting game. at first i was thinking maybe i am 3dpo but the pattern looks like march cycle so i was like i am thinking i really did ov on cd19 seeing that the temp dip was very low compared to cd28's temp dip.

Afm - pains pretty much gone now, still feeling a little delicate if I get up too quickly or get a few twinges if I'm active but looks like it definatly wasn't early labour. I am however hoping it was some sort of body getting ready for something in the next couple weeks!!
Laura- really?? Do you think you will go in for labour soon..... you still have time right?? Dont worry...I am always praying for you are Steph for a safe delivery and you give birth to healthy babies....:hugs:

All the best Patrice...... really keeping fingers crossed for you...

Laura- yea I checked...... I think its a BFP in opk...coz the test line appeared within seconds..... the lines were not dark.... till yesterday the C line was very light and only visible after 5 mins..... opk are not working well..... cramps have gone but still having lower back pain.... I told dh that we have to BD today also......have been bd almost everyday since 5th june..... surprisingly FF has not shown any signs ......

Thanks Shradha. It's possible it might happen sooner rather than later. I'm full term in Tuesday so ideally any time after then would be good!! Based on where his kicks have been today he has definately moved down so he's getting ready. They're nowhere near my ribs any more.

Afm - pains pretty much gone now, still feeling a little delicate if I get up too quickly or get a few twinges if I'm active but looks like it definatly wasn't early labour. I am however hoping it was some sort of body getting ready for something in the next couple weeks!!
Laura- really?? Do you think you will go in for labour soon..... you still have time right?? Dont worry...I am always praying for you are Steph for a safe delivery and you give birth to healthy babies....:hugs:

Ff tends to pick up o about 3 days after it happens as it needs 3 days of higher temps. It all looks good though to me & I'd expect your temp to rise over the next few days. Sounds like there should be enough spermies as well. Got fingers & toes crossed!

All the best Patrice...... really keeping fingers crossed for you...

Laura- yea I checked...... I think its a BFP in opk...coz the test line appeared within seconds..... the lines were not dark.... till yesterday the C line was very light and only visible after 5 mins..... opk are not working well..... cramps have gone but still having lower back pain.... I told dh that we have to BD today also......have been bd almost everyday since 5th june..... surprisingly FF has not shown any signs ......

opps sorry for the mistakes...I wanted to edit but Laura has already replied....I meant You and steph have Healthy babies

Emma and coy - That doesnt mean I dont pray for you both .... I pray that you two have healthy 9 months and healthy babies too....:happydance:

Laura- Take care..... look out for warnings like steph and coy said earlier....:hugs:...Fingers crossed for you too......Now I am getting excited.......:happydance:

Hi ladies! Fun catching up on your posts...

Patrice, this chart looks really positive this month :thumbup: Nice temps, crosshairs, etc...as Laura stated if not a bfp then very good levels of progesterone, etc. I am not sure what to hope for for you at this point...bfp? Navy? Argh! Lol! I'm gonna say bfp because you have been trying so long and the Navy can just get in line :growlmad: Lol!

Laura- glad your discomfort has subsided some. take it easy though and don't overexert. You washed the babies clothes at least twice already :wacko: lol so relax! :haha: I did that too, wash wash wash :roll: now I am learning to relax a little :) Hope you have a pleasent carefree day today! :thumbup:

Shradha- def sounds like Ov to me! The opk sounds perfect even if the lines aren't dark- they don't have to be, just similar to each other pretty mcuh. If you have ewcm then it's looking good now! :thumbup:

Steph- how are you today? Brandon show up yet :haha: I am expecting it any day now ... :)

Emma- how are you feeling today??

AFM- Ah, today seems nice so far. I am determined :) Baby has been kicking up a storm, I can feel it on the outside now with my hands pressed, so dh should be able to feel it soon! Sunny but not too hot yet. There have been some really low points to my day though...like waking up and my only motivation to getting out of bed was my doctors words ringing in my ears "one cup of coffee a day is certainly okay for you and won't hurt anything". So I eagerly rolled out, took my shower (bathroom time takes in at least 3 interruptions from children btw, so showering takes longer than it should :roll: lol) and slammed out a healthy breakfast for the girls only to discover .... dh and I were totally out of coffee :sad1: So I trudged my way to the store to buy some. Ah, I am better now though despite the gushing nose-bleed :shrug: ....I got a small cup of coffee (and I do mean small, probably 5-6 oz...generally un-pregnant coffee mugs are my favorite 20 ounces :cloud9:) and some toast. So now I am ready for the rest of my day :trouble:. I combatted the girls for an hour on maintaining their clean room. Teagen lost her shoe :roll: omg, kids and shoes! :rofl: Anyway I told her she couldn't play outside w/o her other shoe and she scowls at me and barks "what's the BIG DEAL about one little shoe??!" LOL! I must be a really mean mom...and way tooooo strict :rofl:

Hey ladies-- Laura, glad your symptoms went away for now, just so you can hang on until full term... hoping though for your sake that it happens soon after you hit 37 weeks, of course, as long as baby is ready...

Well I had my 38 week appt today (more like 38 1/2) and I saw a different doctor because as I told you guys my primary ob is gone until the 19th... my due date... haha... so it was good to get the chance to meet at least one of the other doctors that could possibly be delivering. She checked me (I asked) and I am BARELY 1cm dilated, 50% effaced and -2 station. Which we know of course, doesn't tell you much because you could stay this way for weeks, or it could all happen fast. She told me usually with 2nd labors, it does all happen quickly. So I could go into labor tomorrow, or 2 weeks from now, who knows! But actually, they may not let me go too far past my due date because of my gestational diabetes... so as I get closer to my due date I'm going to try some different things to induce (acupressure, acupuncture, herbs) so that the hospital won't have to. The less interventions the better.

So I guess my BH haven't been doing much work after all... she did say my cervix was soft though, but high... and that's common in 2nd pregnancies... don't really know what this means, but I'll just count on the fact that once labor kicks in, it'll all happen fast.

Coy- Re: the coffee, did you want to order any through us? I meant to tell you, the prices went up recently, but my DH said that he would provide a discount at the old price if you wanted to buy a bag.

Coy- Re: the coffee, did you want to order any through us? I meant to tell you, the prices went up recently, but my DH said that he would provide a discount at the old price if you wanted to buy a bag.

Mmmm KONA! Yes, I will talk to my dh about it and see...plus I'll need to get on and check prices?? Thanks! :coffee:

Steph- sounds all positive! :thumbup: Looks like you are headed to a brand new bundle within a few week-days-ish :) I did find that walking helped move things along and that is what my MW reccommended...when you walk if it is really cervix-ish uncomfortable :thumbup: it's working, lol! Oh, also, are you doing the perennial massage thing this time around? It was so diff the second time I will def be doing it!

Btw doc called and said he looked over my US scan and said that my placenta should move on up so no worries! phew!

Oh yes, assuming I forgot to eat anything until 3:30 p.m. :blush: is it over-indulgent to have 2 sandwiches? Cause I ate one and am still hungry...? Wondering if it's just my mind, or..? I'll eat the second one and determine after that :haha:

A few week-days-ish... that's funny but so true :rofl: That's exactly how I should describe it! Yeah it is also cervix-ish uncomfortable and has been for a while, especially when walking... which is why I thought maybe I would have been a bit more dilated or something. Oh well. Forgot to mention too that she said baby is posterior, which could be causing the extra pain down there on my pubic bone, and just pain in general in my hips and lower back. Wonder if this is a problem, if the baby will know to turn just before or during labor?? I'm afraid to deliver a posterior baby!! I heard it can prolong labor and make it much more painful!

Coy- I will ask DH again about the price on the coffee. If you look at the site and let me know which kind you are interested in, I can find out from him the availability and the price. Then, if you place an order, just ignore the price it says, and he will run it through at the discount.

And good news about your placenta! :thumbup:

A few week-days-ish... that's funny but so true :rofl: That's exactly how I should describe it! Yeah it is also cervix-ish uncomfortable and has been for a while, especially when walking... which is why I thought maybe I would have been a bit more dilated or something. Oh well. Forgot to mention too that she said baby is posterior, which could be causing the extra pain down there on my pubic bone, and just pain in general in my hips and lower back. Wonder if this is a problem, if the baby will know to turn just before or during labor?? I'm afraid to deliver a posterior baby!! I heard it can prolong labor and make it much more painful!

Coy- I will ask DH again about the price on the coffee. If you look at the site and let me know which kind you are interested in, I can find out from him the availability and the price. Then, if you place an order, just ignore the price it says, and he will run it through at the discount.

And good news about your placenta! :thumbup:

On posterior I don't think it is too big of an issue...Here is a link I found with some interesting info on posterior babies...

https://www.babycenter.com/0_posterior-position_1454005.bc

From what I understand it is only 4-10 percent of babies are posterior at birth--and from this article I understand babies generally change positions during labor. So I don't think you have anything to worry about. Not sure why it would be more painful? I don't really think so..

This reminds me...I have mentioned how fast my first delivery was but did I ever tell you how she was positioned at delivery? :haha: Omg this kid...I remember hearing the mw gasp and then my dh mumbling something to her and I hear mw tel him to "reach in =and push" something back...come to find out the entire time Teagen was sliding down the birth canal she had her chin cupped in her hands and her little elbows sticking straight out to the sides! :rofl: I guess she was trying to make more room for herself :shrug: Anyway I sure hope this one minds her manners :growlmad: and keeps her hands where they belong..and her elbows! lol

Ouchie! That doesn't sound very good. I've heard of that though, babies coming through the canal with their arms up and in the way. Did you feel like that hurt more?

So it seems that the general concensus is that many babies will turn anterior during labor. Although I know that laboring in different positions can help this. I would like to try to get him to turn beforehand just to make sure I don't have a long early labor or anything because of it. I was thinking that maybe N was posterior for most of early labor, which is why it was so long? I wouldn't have known because I was at home for most of it. And yes, I hear that it is more painful just because it's a more awkward position and the baby's spine is pressing against your sacrum causing "back labor." But not in all cases. Some posterior births I hear go smoothly, so I guess it just depends. Regardless, hopefully he turns on his own so I don't have that chance of having any problems associated with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->