Looking for official TTC buddies!!

AFM, im 5dpo today and my temp dipped just like i expected to 97.63 today. Im use to the temp dip from 5dpo-9dpo so let's see if it happens this time around. DH and I dtd this morning and now we are getting ready to go running. I've been getting loads of creamy white cm. This morning it was so much up there that when i took the thermometer out (vaginally) there was so cm that flown down to the screen that i had to get tissue to wipe it off just to see my temp :shock: Of course I did a proper cleaning afterwards but that was alot of cm on my thermometer. I have no clue whats up with that. Yesterday was DH's last day at work because he resigned so now we get to spend as much time as possible with each other before he leaves. Also, we start our PT (physical traning) etc with the recruiter tomorrow :thumbup: So we will get in shape before boot camp. Well, i got to go now.

Really Patrice??????So much cum........ I dont have that much at all...just feel wetness whenever I go to the loo..... Does that much cum necessary?? Laura, Steph, Coy , Emma ....did you have so much come during ovulation and post???? Is something wrong with me???:shrug: Generally I am dry....Only during O I feel wetness.....

Patrice - so full on physical training going on ......Thats great! your body will become fit and toned.....I envy you .......wish I could start my workouts...... but I guess now TTC is imp for me more than anything......All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I am craving tobasco again :( I am trying to break this cycle but can't seem to help it...something about tobasco at night seems to make my stomach feel better and I sleep better...Why is that? I worry about eating at night, don't want to be packing away any unnecessary food y'know? Usually I just make a very thin noodle soupe with tons of plain broth and spice it up with tobasco then sip it. :shrug: Am I weird?:nope:

Not at all......Today I went and got all sauces and pickles....Feel like eating all sour and spicy things:happydance:.....but its only going to go inside my stomach...Dh does'nt like spicy...

Today I met my friend after a long time in the grocery shop......after shopping we both went to the coffee palour opposite ....... She had changed a lot..... while talking she asked me about my forum......Actually in college I always wanted to have a forum of my own..it was my dream...but then got so mixed up..with job and then marriage...that my dream remained a dream.......Today old memories just flashed back.....:cry:...... When I told my Dh about it he told me ....its not too late..you can have one now....:happydance:.....Well its a huge commitment..... I need time to think about it....

I knew lot's of Athabascan ladies in Alaska that were so heavy (ok, obese :shhh:) you couldn't tell they were prego - one friend surprised her own family including her dh, when she suddenly went into labour and had a baby!

DH recently went to a job where someone had given birth not knowing she was pregnant. It was very sad though as the lady had severe learning difficulties, gave birth in the toilet and the baby drowned. Rasies lots of different questions though as to why none of her carers picked up she hadn't had any periods and why she wasn't on the pill. Also whether she became pregnant of her own accord or was abused. A lot assume abuse in cases like this but actually even people with severe learnign difficulties are sexually active, they can be quite permiscuous (not idea how to even begin to spell it!!) It's down to their carers to ensure they are as safe as possible.

Today I met my friend after a long time in the grocery shop......after shopping we both went to the coffee palour opposite ....... She had changed a lot..... while talking she asked me about my forum......Actually in college I always wanted to have a forum of my own..it was my dream...but then got so mixed up..with job and then marriage...that my dream remained a dream.......Today old memories just flashed back.....:cry:...... When I told my Dh about it he told me ....its not too late..you can have one now....:happydance:.....Well its a huge commitment..... I need time to think about it....

What would your forum be about? Bnb is the first and only forum I've used and I was a bit scared of it at first!! I'm not very techy!!

I've been having this problem where I just cannot get full. Maybe because every meal I feel like for some reason is my "last" meal (or could be my last meal) so I'm trying to fill up or something. But I just want to eat everything, and I don't ever get full. I put on 2 pounds in the last week, and I hope it's me and not the baby! I just don't want to have a big baby... the other weight, not concerned about because I know that it comes off right away, and even if it doesn't, I could use it!

I love how confident you and Coy are about weight falling off so quickly! Really fills me with hope that I'm not going to be a whale forever!!

I've been like that with food over the past few weeks, always hungry regardless of what I've eaten. I wondered whether it was the body storing more for extra energy during labour? Maybe with the babies dropping as well we have more room in our tummies now?

AFM, im 5dpo today and my temp dipped just like i expected to 97.63 today. Im use to the temp dip from 5dpo-9dpo so let's see if it happens this time around. DH and I dtd this morning and now we are getting ready to go running. I've been getting loads of creamy white cm. This morning it was so much up there that when i took the thermometer out (vaginally) there was so cm that flown down to the screen that i had to get tissue to wipe it off just to see my temp :shock: Of course I did a proper cleaning afterwards but that was alot of cm on my thermometer. I have no clue whats up with that. Yesterday was DH's last day at work because he resigned so now we get to spend as much time as possible with each other before he leaves. Also, we start our PT (physical traning) etc with the recruiter tomorrow :thumbup: So we will get in shape before boot camp. Well, i got to go now.

I'm still wondering if you ovulated earlier, the abundance of cm would make me think you did.

Thats great thay DH has now finished work so you get to spend lots of time together before he goes off training. Do you have anythign specific planned? (I assume lots of :sex: !!!) Have you got time off work as well?

Shradha - I never had a lot of cm throughout the month, for me a lot of cm towards the end of the month was a pregnancy sign. I started drinking lots of grapefruit juice and eating more alkeline food to naturally increase my cm which seemed to work and may well have helped me get pregnant. Might be worth you giving it a go? I also used preseed during my fertile window to help the spermies.

Afm - feel really really rubbish today :(

I actually slept mucn better last night getting about 8 hours sleep with only 4 toiley trips but I feel a lot more tired today and I've got a horrible headache. I did have a busy morning though going shopping, cooking another big batch of bolognaise and doing some cleaning. It wasn;t really that much though, can't beleive I have such little stamina now!! I am also for the first time in a long time not very hungry today. My BP has been really good today so I'm not worried it's the pre-eclampsia, really hoping it's not the early signs of a cold as there's one going round at the minute. Tried to nap earlier as well which usually isn't a problem but couldn't get to sleep. Feel very zombie like!! Got a friend coming over later as well and not sure my head can handle a conversation right now!!

Laura-i dont know if i o'd earlier or not but i guess we should see. And we have to pretty much get physically ready for boot camp.

Laura- I wanted to have a forum on entertainment........ movies,music, sports, fun and jokes, food, chat etc.............

And if i ever have one....I want all your support coz you are my only friends here.....

Hi ladies-

Steph- got a new baby yet??? :)

Laura- totally normal the way you feel. It's the stress and excitement of the impending inevitable :thumbup: You know it's going to happen - and it's going to be big - but never know for sure exactly when ... crazy, huh? Sleepless nights, restless days...pretty soon babes will be here and you can rest better. Maybe not more but better! :)

Shradha- cm (cervical mucous) is there to control what goes on in your vervix and to protect and clean the vaginal area...cervical mucous changes a lot throughout your cycle- dry, stciky- your infertile time. Copious and watery- approaching fertility. Stretchy and abundant (like egg whites uncooked, e.g., ewcm). Here is a link that has some good info..

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

I usually noticed the dry periods, no cm to speak of just after AF...then as I approached my fertil;e period just before ovulation the cm would start to get watery then like egg whites. Never tons of it though like Patrice gets- she is unique in that regard I think :haha: If you are notincing that you do not have any cervical mucous during ov time then oyu may consider preseed as this helps sperm survive long enough to get tot he egg. If your cervial mucous is thick it will kill the sperm.

Patrice- gotta keep an eye on your chart as I am totally uncertain what to expect at this point! Bet you are going to miss dh when he is gone but 8 weeks will go by quickly! :thumbup:

I've been having this problem where I just cannot get full. Maybe because every meal I feel like for some reason is my "last" meal (or could be my last meal) so I'm trying to fill up or something. But I just want to eat everything, and I don't ever get full. I put on 2 pounds in the last week, and I hope it's me and not the baby! I just don't want to have a big baby... the other weight, not concerned about because I know that it comes off right away, and even if it doesn't, I could use it!

I love how confident you and Coy are about weight falling off so quickly! Really fills me with hope that I'm not going to be a whale forever!!

I've been like that with food over the past few weeks, always hungry regardless of what I've eaten. I wondered whether it was the body storing more for extra energy during labour? Maybe with the babies dropping as well we have more room in our tummies now?

You just wait and see me.....when i get into your shoes.......I am going to be a football.....:happydance:and one more thing you are not a WHALE :nope:

AFM- crazy days, I have been having nose bleeds...wonder if it is hormones or increased blood supply?? :shrug: And today I woke up with a very stuffy nose and sneezing like crazy, allergies or something :shrug: Anyway...cooked breakfast for everyone and made myself some tea and toast. My appetite in the morning is never really huge, I think though that I should try to change my eating schedule to accomodate regularly with my excersize routines and sleep patterns. Maybe prevent myself eating at night :haha:

Today I have to finish upon a team assignment and nearly done with this ocurse- phew! Juvenile delinquency :nope:

I knew lot's of Athabascan ladies in Alaska that were so heavy (ok, obese :shhh:) you couldn't tell they were prego - one friend surprised her own family including her dh, when she suddenly went into labour and had a baby!

DH recently went to a job where someone had given birth not knowing she was pregnant. It was very sad though as the lady had severe learning difficulties, gave birth in the toilet and the baby drowned. Rasies lots of different questions though as to why none of her carers picked up she hadn't had any periods and why she wasn't on the pill. Also whether she became pregnant of her own accord or was abused. A lot assume abuse in cases like this but actually even people with severe learnign difficulties are sexually active, they can be quite permiscuous (not idea how to even begin to spell it!!) It's down to their carers to ensure they are as safe as possible.

Oh, that is so horrible. Yes I am sure that they are sexually active but I am also a very cynical person and believe that this girl you write about was abused or taken advantage of...simply based upon the fact that the baby died- how could they not know she was laboring?! Also- yes, they would have recognized her cycles and someone must have been hiding this evidence. Also as I have been studying criminology I know that those who are under age or mentally less fit (as this scenario you describe) they are not responsible or accountable for their actions.... so the caretakers should be heartily held responsible. :shrug:

Coy- do you often have nose bleed? oh it must be a pain to work with a sniffy nose :hugs:.......

Ok ....... so I am fine....thats a relief....
Thanx laura and coy.....
opk didnt show up like yesterday ....so i am taking it as negative.....C line was darker than T line(T line was very light) ...last two days both lines were dark not too dark..

Steph- How are you??? Any news??

Ok ....... so I am fine....thats a relief....
Thanx laura and coy.....
opk didnt show up like yesterday ....so i am taking it as negative.....C line was darker than T line(T line was very light) ...last two days both lines were dark not too dark..

Steph- How are you??? Any news??

Shradha- do you have a camera you can take pics with then upload to bnb? That way we can all take a look at your opks and see...I know it helped me tons when I posted pics on here. Everyone was so helpful in understanding my silly lines! :growlmad: Pretty soon my eyes just cross and all I see is lines :haha:

AFM- not sure why I am so exhauted all the time? I try to sleep but it is always interrupted :shrug: Today I have eaten protein but still have very little energy. I am gonna have to just take a deep breath and find it somewhere! :growlmad: lol! I need my energy...maybe that is why I wanted to eat that candybar yesterday :haha: A sugar-rush :rofl: Mmmm now I want another one....

I am feeling babes move a lot now, that is always such a relief and comfort! And I have been having this dry skin again, makes me think it is hormones with the nosebleeds and all? Anyway I have ordered some awesome lotion from Wal*Mart...here locally the best lotion they want about 13.00 US dolllars for but at online Wal*Mart I only pay $4.74 :roll: Sweet deal, now just have to wait it out for a few days.

Steph and Laura- can't wait for you two to have your bundles!! :happydance: Anyday now :) I am gonna be bump-buddies with Emma for a while after :thumbup: Then :nope: Hurry up Patrice and Shradha so I'm not bump-buddy-less :sad1: lol! I got my fx'd for you both, Shradha your chart actually looks very good and Patrice- your's also but I wonder what your temps will do tomorrow??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->