Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies-

Just am chatty today, soo....:shrug:...
Well, I got some of my energy back! :smug: Took the girls on a very long walk up into the hills...spotted some horses that they got very excited over and had to pet. It's amazing how curious horses are of little kids! Dogs too! There was this very old yellow lab waiting at the bottom of the hill for them. We took a different path home so he became very sad :( lol. Then we found bushes of wild roses and moss roses so picked a bunch to put in a vase on the table. Bright red and bright yellow! Mmm smell awesome...oh, and light pink :) Anyway, then I fed the girls again :roll: lol, made a cheesecake, and now am cooking donner, steak and mashed potatoes again. Hey, spuds are on sale so :shrug: lol, dh just can't eat too many. :) My butt'll be wishin' I hadn't had ANY at all :rofl: Aw well :)

Yay! I got 100% marks for my assignment in Juvenile Justice--had to create a stupid flow chart for the entire system. It was a nightmare and I've been sweating bullets about my grade. Phew!\\:D/ Now on to the next one, lol! I tell ya, I think I stress about things just because I can! :wacko:

Sorry I have not been on much. Lazy? Tired? Frustrated? I don't know. My moods change so rapidly... one second I'm excited and anxious, next I'm depressed and impatient. There are days when I think this baby is never going to come out, and I haven't even hit my due date yet! I guess I just REALLY REALLY don't want to go over my due date. So every day that goes by things are just a little more depressing. And everytime I get a hint of a contraction or cramp I get excited and think this is it, but no. I'm just really not getting any signs-- like losing my mucous plug or anything like that. Or that rush of energy at the end when those labor hormones kick in. Just feeling, well, blah. DH and I keep saying "the calm before the storm"-- things are just kind of monotonous right now, very boring... I felt like before we were all rushed to get things done, and now that we are all ready to go, we're just waiting on Brandon to be ready!

Don't worry, unless I have a 20 minute labor like Coy :haha: I will drop in and let you guys know asap when I am in labor... I wouldn't leave you guys hanging! So if I'm not on here for a few days, doesn't mean I'm having a baby!

Coy- Congrats on your perfect score! So... managing a husband, 2 kids, one on the way and passing through law school with flying colors... yup, don't know how that's done!

Laura- Sorry you are not feeling so well. I think you are entering that zone where you are getting anxious and impatient... and uncomfortable. I understand!

Shradha- What exactly do you mean by a forum? Like starting an online forum or blog? I know you probably mean something simple like that but the language terminology is different. Oh and everyone has different amounts of cm... I know Patrice has always had an abundance of cm, but everyone is different. I would get a lot, maybe not as much as Patrice, just for the 5-7 day window around O. Some days more than others.

Patrice- Good luck with your training. So are you okay, either way, whether you get pregnant this cycle or not? What day would you actually start boot camp? Hoping either the initial training or the bootcamp doesn't interfere if you happen to be pregnant this month.

Temps shows a gradual rise......97.2 f.....opk surely negative..single line...my wetness has reduced...so i am hoping I have ovulated........

Steph- Forum means discussing things and sharing...having a community..... like BNB is a forum for TTC and pregnancy....mine would be on entertainment...... I would be wanting moderators/community leaders.....so I will need everyone's support.... as being one..(moderators/community leaders).:hugs:

We were thinking you have gone into labour as you were missing..... these are testing times dear .....I know you are a strong lady....very soon you will be having your beanie in your arms.... cant wait !!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs::thumbup:

Coy- Yea.....I should have taken a pic...next time....(hopefully dont need to test).
Congratulations !!!!!!! 100% marks....you are too good hon:happydance:...So whats next? Are you joining a law firm????
Roses .....I just love them....... you do have a beautiful garden....... :flower: Do you know house riding?

Patrice - how are your temps going?? are they stable? and what about the training???

Coy- Yea.....I should have taken a pic...next time....(hopefully dont need to test).
Congratulations !!!!!!! 100% marks....you are too good hon:happydance:...So whats next? Are you joining a law firm????
Roses .....I just love them....... you do have a beautiful garden....... :flower: Do you know house riding?

I am currently schooling for law school- it is advisable to have so many years of schooling with certain grade averages before entering our law school. Law School is fairly brief in comparison and I have been working with my instrcutor to prep for it. And no- what in heck is house riding?? :haha:

I am currently schooling for law school- it is advisable to have so many years of schooling with certain grade averages before entering our law school. Law School is fairly brief in comparison and I have been working with my instrcutor to prep for it. And no- what in heck is house riding?? :haha:

Opps mistake.....horse riding....:dohh:

Coy- it must be morning now...had breakfast properly? whats prog for the day?

Lol, I had bagels and tea and fruit for breakfast- BUT when I got up I went outside to work out with my weights...walked the dog, watered the garden, then took my shower and got the shakes so bad I thought I was going topass out again! :dohh: It's from not eating soon enuogh. I thought I was being so good too :haha: But I drank some orange juice and that helped...then I had breakfast :dohh:

Aha! Horse riding! That makes much more sense :haha: Yes, as a small girl I used to ride allt he time. My father had us on horses before we oculd walk but mother was afraid of them :wacko: and made him sell all of our horses :sad1: Oh well...dh loves horses also: when we move we will have them again. As it is we do not have room for them. Do you ride?

Hi Ladies

Steph - hope you're having a happy day today. I think I'll feel the same if he's not here in 2 weeks of no more labour signs. I haven't reall had anything interesting happen since the other night, going to try DTD again tomorrow and see what that does. If that seems to be causing pains and I lose a bit more of my plug it'll become a regular occurnace. Of all the bring on labour techniques I have the most faith in that as the pessary used to induce labour has simila chemicals in seman hence why it's used!! Are DH and Nicholas getting excited that Brandon's arrival is so close?

Coy - what are you like with the eating?? I have a friend who's just like you and I know will be the same when she's pregnant. I really don't get it as I'm the complete opposite, if I don't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner I'm one very grumpy and hungry lady!! Even before I was pregnant. Might be due to my IBS though as that seems worse if a was eating at random times. It prob explains why I'm about 3 dress sizes bigger though! Bought a bnelly bandit from my friend today, I'm determined to shrink my tummy as quick as possible after Beanie arrives!!

Well done on your 100% score, that's amazing. I wish I had your brain power!

Shradha - How are you doing? I think you've ovulated and hope your temp goes up more tomorrow. I's say you're 1 or 2 dpo today.

Afm - another day of not feeling too great but not too bad eithe really. A friend with her 9 month old daiughter came round for lunch. Was great to catch up and Beanie now has even more clothes!! Her daughter is gorgeous, a really happy little girl, didin't create up once, even when she as getting tired. She also loved my DH. Was memsorised by him and kept laughing and playing with him. For some reason he always has this effect on babies but specifically more so on little girls! He is just so good with them, a real natural. a lot better with the baby talk / play than I am. I'm hoping it'll kick in naturally for me when Beanie's born. It's lovely to see. He's going to be a great Daddy :D

Laura- so cute about your dh and the little girls :haha: My dh has that effect also but they usually blush and stare then follow him around...:roll:...It's when they hit 15 years old or so that I start to get, well, mean with them LOL! And yes, kid-play-interaction will come very naturally for you...once you have beanie you'll realize there's a whole new world of behavior inside of you :rofl:

Re: eating...I love to eat! But generally I put it off for one reason or another or simply forget. I get busy with the girls you know? I may think "I'm starving!" at which point I'll think they are probably hungry too then I get distracted getting them food, then dh food, then I remember something else I had to do....and I forget :shrug: I am trying to be more sensible though. This morning I thought "I'll work out, shower, then eat" but I got a low blood sugar a lot faster than I thought I would...so I should have had juice or something before I did my work out.

I have heard that your chosen method is effctive to induce labor :shrug: I am not sure if that helped with my last two dd's or not. I think you are right though, that is what I remember hearing before. I have to admit it is funny hearing you ladies talk about planning to dtd though as dh and I have always been spontaneous but all you ladies just boss your men around :rofl: I can see you now : "How was your day honey? Go to the bedroom now! " lol!

:rofl: I can see how it looks that way but I'm quite lucky, DH takes no convincing, just a more lingering kiss in bed does the trick!! I've not actually told him he's about to start getting very lucky again, hopefully it'll be a nice surprise!! Tempted to start it when he gets home from work tonight, it'll be gone 12 then so I'll be 37 weeks!!

My friend generally forgets to eat through being too busy, I seem to arrange my life around meal times!! I have been warned though that that changes with kids.

My friend generally forgets to eat through being too busy, I seem to arrange my life around meal times!! I have been warned though that that changes with kids.

Yes it does! Everything changes as far as your schedule goes - you even have to time your showers around them and make it fast! lol!

We actually haven't tried dtd yet... I WAS in the mood in the 2nd and early 3rd tri, but just sooo not right now. So I've been delaying it, but I'm thinking we probably should soon. Before now I just didn't want to force the baby into being born, although I'm getting comfortable with the idea now. Then again, I have also heard that it only works when baby is ready to come... just like any other method. Also, isn't it uncomfortable? I just can't imagine any position that would be comfortable right now. I can barely move.

My acupuncturist today sent me home with some moxa sticks (?) that I'm supposed to burn and hold next to feet, on the outside near my pinky toes. Supposed to help baby get in position for labor, good for breech and posterior babies. So, hopefully that's the first step in getting him ready. I guess also when the baby is not in anterior position, his head doesn't put much weight on the cervix so dilation doesn't happen.

Steph- I wonder if that is true about anterior positions preventing labor because of the lack of cervical stimulation...I would think it couldn't hold too much water (pun intended :haha:) because of the fact that there are babies anterior being born naturally...so something has to trigger it. I was in just this position with Katana...except that she was 2 weeks past due and it was driving me insane! I sooo couldn't wait for her to be born, lol. I was walking miles trying to jug her down. In the end she just came when it was time to come. Not sure if anything I did helped or not but according to MW if I had not they would have had to scrape my cervix and that just sounds scary to me :shock:

AFM- kids are driving me insane :dohh: First I have a final asignment to finish up as my wonderful teammate didn't show to complete her portion--which means as team leader I have to do it. So I bang that out. Then I cook dinner and the girls decide to gang up on me and refuse to eat it. They want their vitamins first (because they are gummies :roll:) then they want pasta- not steak and salad like I have made. So dh and I had two crying fit-throwing youngsters...I swear I don't think we have spoiled them (too much) but they do at times attempt to negate authority :grr: lol! So now I have a major headache :roll: I took tylenol and am working on my assignment...needless to say the girls ate what I gave them :haha: Kids. :roll:

K ladies, I am having issues again! Lol...I just tried on a pair of pants (I know, I know, mistake, lol) that I wore in first tri- they always fit fine, just the belly snugged you know? Well now the belly won't let me button of course (to be expected) but the thighs are beginning to snug! Nnnoooooooooo!!!:cry:

Is it too soon for me to be getting this fat? When is the highest percentile of weight gain? I am trying to remember from my others....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->